Boss saw my penis

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boss looked over the restroom still i was in and saw every thing then told ever one what he saw :frown1:

they talked about it all day :frown1::damnit1:

Im happy no lpsg members will look over the still to see my penis:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have a still in the mens room at your job? That's weird. :tongue:

Oh, so now you are sad that your boss saw your dick? :rolleyes: Every other post you make is about how to show off your dick at work, picnics or other inappropriate situations. Many of us warned you that this was not a good thing to do. Now that the boss has seen your manhood and told others you don't like the attention. :irked: Pffftt, I have no sympathy for you, it serves you right. :cool:

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have a still in the mens room at your job? That's weird. :tongue:

Oh, so now you are sad that your boss saw your dick? :rolleyes: Every other post you make is about how to show off your dick at work, picnics or other inappropriate situations. Many of us warned you that this was not a good thing to do. Now that the boss has seen your manhood and told others you don't like the attention. :irked: Pffftt, I have no sympathy for you, it serves you right. :cool:

Agreed

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Other than being slightly thicker than usual... there isn't much he could have said. Unless it was negative things.
:Thinkingof_:HARSH !

Anyway, I wouldn't be too worried. It may start some interesting dialog with your coworkers.... and if bossman gets too out of hand, jsut do what I do..... say " Fuck the boss.... I DID !" BUt otherwise, jsut roll with the punches.... I had a similar situation happen, it got around that I was uncut... it fascinated a few people, and it made it possible to have a bit of fun with a couple of them... hehehehe

ADONIS35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
SINCE YOU SUPPORT JOHN McCAIN FOR PRESIDENT...YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE...HOPEFULLY HE WILL CONTINUE TO HUMILIATE YOU...

Troykin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Men look or at least glance If you don't want them to then do not enter the bathroom when other people are there Problem solved.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Excuse me, wisecracks aside, just what in hell was your bossing doing looking OVER a stall partition anyway? Has he done this to other employees? This goes BEYOND funny or rude.
You would have a strong case of sexual harrassment. At the very least HE should be fired....NOW.