Boss saw my penis

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know you hungshyman, but honnestly that doesnt make sence, either it's a fantasy of you (reading from the other one that you always talk about that) or either you volontary show youself and that is what they are problably talking about. Cause if my boss (but I'm my own boss) but lets say that my boss see me accidently, unless I have a big big dick (and I'm average) then he would talk to the other one and say Giovani have a big one and "laugh" regarding my big one. But looking at your picture, wich it fine, but nothing out of normal (right) so I thing you have show off you penis and that was the talk of the town....

It's just the impression that it gives me body

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SINCE YOU SUPPORT JOHN McCAIN FOR PRESIDENT...YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE...HOPEFULLY HE WILL CONTINUE TO HUMILIATE YOU...

Well, unfortunately, under McCain, any sexual harrassments lawsuits or charges would be called frivolous.

I don't think that anybody deserves that treatment, but as Adonis does point out, you get what you vote for.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My bosses have seen my penis a couple of times (in the bathrooms at work, office gym changing room/shower, at my regular gym, golf outings, etc). What's strange about the original post is that not only did the boss apparently look over a bathroom stall or other divider, but then they went all over the office proclaiming what they saw. I can't imagine anyone in a superior position doing that nor can I imagine someone working for such a person.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm, granted this is a bullshit thread, but are the flames and personal insults really necessary? I can go through both Think Kink and Austin's galleries and find insulting but at the same time true things to say about them, but that wouldn't really be accepted behavior here now would it?

You may "tells" the truth, but hypocrisy, I calls it out.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boss looked over the restroom still i was in and saw every thing then told ever one what he saw :frown1:

they talked about it all day :frown1::damnit1:

Im happy no lpsg members will look over the still to see my penis:wink:

The only purpose of this post is to get us to look at his penis in his profile. Don't do it. I get the sense from other posts that, even if looking at dicks is what you do, it ain't worth it...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmm, granted this is a bullshit thread, but are the flames and personal insults really necessary? I can go through both Think Kink and Austin's galleries and find insulting but at the same time true things to say about them, but that wouldn't really be accepted behavior here now would it?

You may "tells" the truth, but hypocrisy, I calls it out.
Nice cock :)

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks. I'm still trying to find something bad to say about your pics, but they are making me hard. I'll try to think of something later.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was taking a piss at the urinal after lunch today when one of the partners walked into the bathroom and took the urinal next to mine. We chatted a bit, traded looks and he made the comment that I was "a big boy". I thanked him and said "you should see it when its hard". He smiled and I told him he wasn't bad either. He had to go to court but I was hoping that we might have gotten a jack-off session out of it. Hopefully next time lol

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was taking a piss at the urinal after lunch today when one of the partners walked into the bathroom and took the urinal next to mine. We chatted a bit, traded looks and he made the comment that I was "a big boy". I thanked him and said "you should see it when its hard". He smiled and I told him he wasn't bad either. He had to go to court but I was hoping that we might have gotten a jack-off session out of it. Hopefully next time lol

any man that takes a urinal next to a man in an empty restroom (while there are 10 free urinals) I'm sure should be going to court for some reason.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just hire a lawyer and sue him for sexual harassment...

yes, this.

SINCE YOU SUPPORT JOHN McCAIN FOR PRESIDENT...YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE...HOPEFULLY HE WILL CONTINUE TO HUMILIATE YOU...

LOL! I was thinking the same thing.

i dunno if you two are serious or not :confused:

You should file sexual assault against him. He may have been weird to look, but he was completely flat out wrong to spread the word around the office.

brah, it wasn't sexual assault :tongue:

but it was sexual harassment. it's one thing for look. it's a natural curiosity. however, it became illegal when he started for talk about it with everyone, and that's not right.