boss staring at my crotch

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ring27, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ring27

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just took a new job and my boss - a lady in her late 40's - always stares at my crotch when I talk to her (She is seated on her chair and I always stand). She looks at my face when she is talking to me and when she is "thinking" during the conversation, she stares at my crotch.

I always wear briefs to work with a decent pair of jeans and shirt. In my boxers or in cotton slacks one can make out my penis, but not in jeans (or so I think).

I am not inclined to pursue anything sexual. I know ignoring is the easiest and most practical solution. But I am curious if anyone else has had this issue or similar and how they handled it.

2. bigsby112

bigsby112 Member

Is this the first time you have encountered this situation?

3. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

ahh he's new to it I bet. lol

That is why I wear sunglasses. No one stares or looks at my crotch..

4. countrypunk

countrypunk New Member

I've had this happen at work before. I was working retail in a college town with a large number of coworkers. One happened to know a guy I had hooked up with who told him about my size and he proceeded to tell another coworker who told another coworker and so on. I worked there for about six months after the word got out and every day I worked, at least one person would stare at my crotch with an awkward smile, though no one ever said anything. I had to laugh it off. What else can you do?

5. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Hey man - go with the flow and enjoy the looks - better than not having anyone think you are worth looking at! BTW - if the rest of you looks as great as pix in gallery - U look good all over.

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

7. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sit down with her or stand with her so ...so her eye level meets yours. You also kind of have it going on...I can't believe this doesn't happen to you all the time. But you should not have to deal with this at work.

8. JMeister

JMeister Member

Let's get to the important question, is she hot?

9. bbjj_789

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hmmm...sounds like we had the same boss. exact same thing happened to me with my ex-boss. I didn't really care...if you want to look sure...whatever.

10. LOSVATOS

LOSVATOS New Member

Exactly!

11. B_HungDad207

B_HungDad207 New Member

I quit a job once when I was in my 20's because my boss kept looking at my crotch. It was a awesome job, but it required me to wear shorts all the time. He became more and more obvious with his looks and finally he came right out and told me I had a huge bulge, and it was driving him crazy. I quit that day.

12. Redwyvre

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a job on a construction crew once and one of my co-workers was named Nick the Dick because of his huge bulge. He actually had to frequently tuck his balls back into his shorts on hot days. I couldn't keep my eyes off his crotch and every so often he would give me a little show and smile. At the time I hadn't come out to myself or anyone else so nothing else happened. Makes me feel a little dumb when I think of it now. Since then I've learned if someone is interested in me, or if I'm interested in them, it just comes down to ackowledging it, maybe smile, and say if it is appropriate "Thanks but no thanks," or taking things to the next level. Great topic for discussion!

13. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

so, what's the problem?

14. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly. You know, some folks look away from the conversation to compose their thoughts and she may just be aimlessly looking there. OK that may be unlikely, but it's possible.

Wide_Dick said "That is why I wear sunglasses." - I know right! I am not always looking at crotches, but if I am walking in the city it sure helps to have sunglasses on to obscure where I'm looking.

15. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    I wear boxers and during a meeting on time, not thinking, I stretched out, crossed my legs which pushed up my junk in front of a client. It was a relaxed atmosphere. After the client left, my boss said good meeting but your fucking dick was in the clients face the entire time. He wasn't angry but more on the joking side. :eek:

16. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    I'd double your pay to stay HD.

17. D_Johnny Schlepp

D_Johnny Schlepp New Member

I hate to play devil's advocate, but people tend to gaze at anything when they're thinking. She may have not even been worrying about your dick. I must admit, a cougar boss/young male scenario is definitely on my bucket list.

18. catman

Gold Member

I have shared this before but many many years ago I had a job interview- I was running late. Normally for an interview I would wear briefs to tone down the bulge. On this one I (stupidly) wore boxers, showing a bulge. I got there and could tell the interview was NOT going well (to the point I wanted to put us both out of our misery). On my way out I stopped to go to the bathroom, while in the stall overheard two men walk into to use the urinal, I heard the interviewer clearly say 'you should have seen the last pervert I interviewed....had his (don't remember the term) hanging down his pants....low class...mutter mutter mutter' (speculation is on how tiny the interviewer was but.... just another perspective

19. D_Bobby_Saux

D_Bobby_Saux Account Disabled

Yes, when I wouldn't accept her advances within 3 months I lost my job and she turned the tables on me. Accused me of sexual harrassment. That is ok I didn't get Chlymidia from her like 1 of our Supervisors did.
    He who laughs last laughs loudest.

20. lookingforamonster

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    People often stop and gawk at my bulge in thew street, and point at it in Mc Donalds lol. You get used to it... I dont like women looking, but when I catch a guy staring its fucking hot! especially if he's straight, and is just thinking "fuck!" lol

RG97 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted