boss staring at my crotch

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I happen to be one of those who shows VPL most of the time. I'm not all that big and I'm really more of a grower but at room temp it just is visible. I guess i just have the right butt or whatever. Anyway, I've caught bosses and coworkers staring at mine most of my life. Never minded, just counted myself lucky!

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just took a new job and my boss - a lady in her late 40's - always stares at my crotch when I talk to her (She is seated on her chair and I always stand). She looks at my face when she is talking to me and when she is "thinking" during the conversation, she stares at my crotch.

I always wear briefs to work with a decent pair of jeans and shirt. In my boxers or in cotton slacks one can make out my penis, but not in jeans (or so I think).

I am not inclined to pursue anything sexual. I know ignoring is the easiest and most practical solution. But I am curious if anyone else has had this issue or similar and how they handled it.

chub once in those meetings when she’s at eye level. toy with her a bit. especially if she’s hot.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chub once in those meetings when she’s at eye level. toy with her a bit. especially if she’s hot.

I might have been toyed with once many years ago. There was this really good looking girl at work and she was a very outgoing, friendly, talkative type. One day she was wearing a relatively short skirt and she comes into my cube and sits down on my desk with her legs facing me. She's talking away like she always does and I'm working really hard at looking up into her eyes instead of up her skirt. I had to really fight hard against lowering my eyes and looking between her lucious legs.

Horny N Packin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah this happened to me last week, it was casual friday so I wore some moderately snug jeans with my shirt tucked in. When I walked over to my boss and asked him a question he was sitting down and my package was hanging pretty noticeable the right, I caught him glancing at it before he finally got around to answering my question. I'm not sure I can do anything about it, it want like it was on purpose.

BDHB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college I was an assistant for the owner of a larger corporation. He was totally metro and cool with me being gay, but always made it a point to remind me that "he wouldn't just hire anyone to do my job. especially a young man who wasn't well put together and possessed the same aesthetics that I did." I never let it go any further than that though.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I happen to be one of those who shows VPL most of the time. I'm not all that big and I'm really more of a grower but at room temp it just is visible. I guess i just have the right butt or whatever. Anyway, I've caught bosses and coworkers staring at mine most of my life. Never minded, just counted myself lucky!

I'd describe myself as much the same(without piercings). I wouldn't buy jeans or trousers that didn't show i had something down there. And who ever looks thats fine. And as for the op sorry but i would stare, but at everything not just your crotch.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just took a new job and my boss - a lady in her late 40's - always stares at my crotch when I talk to her (She is seated on her chair and I always stand). She looks at my face when she is talking to me and when she is "thinking" during the conversation, she stares at my crotch.
My first instinct when reading this was to cry sexual harassment. But, then I re-read it. She's not talking to your crotch...she's noticing it.

She talks to your face. It's only when she zones out that she stares in the general direction of your crotch. Which is in the general vicinity of her eye level. This isn't as bad as I first thought.

Tread lightly. Correct her, gently...a wave, and say something like "hi, I'm up here." She might not even be aware that she's doing it.

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep, it happens all the time, every day in many different situations. Straight men and women and gay and bi men and women. Straight men appreciate a good bulge even though they don't want to suck one.. They look all the time, it's natural. I notice people looking at me sometimes too.

I went in a bank recently and talked to a male staff member. I easily noticed he looked me up and down. Later in the conversation I looked to the side momentarily, but my peripheral vision noticed his eyes dropped straight to my lower torso immediately. Not sure if he looked at my dick, waist, or what, but I noticed a very immediate, intent looking stare down below.

Everybody loves a bulge, straight or gay. Thing is there are just as many bi and gay men and women as straight, out there every day checking out dick bulges, nice tits and asses.

deepthroatmaster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i use to work at an retail store and dress code was kaki chinos, i always wear briefs - lunch time i would go into town and if the wind blow from the front and against my grotch i would get stares from both male and female and even got me lucky a couple a times - i only wear Levi's jeans and my cock is in full view to anyone watching - i love it - proud to show my cock to the world - love packing a meaty cock

deepnwide

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I understand that AT work you want to dress appropriately AND professionally. However, one thing I have had to accept is that no matter what I wear I can not hide my bulge completely. However, I can hide my natural bulge completely if I wear a really long shirt, but then I just look dumb and frumpy (I am a skinny guy). Really long shirts do not look good on anyone...except for maybe those with big bellies.

Some are shower and some are growers. Anyways, just live with the natural bulge you have (as I have slowly learned to) and accept that you are gifted and that BOTH jealousy AND acknowledgements will come your way whether verbal or not.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You've got to be kidding. Do you think if the original poster called public attention to his situation, he would be taken anywhere near as seriously as a female employee who's 40-something male boss stared at her breasts every time they met?

Oh I get it, I'm supposed to sympathize with men here more so than women (especially if all parties involved are white & straight). Men clearly experience much more oppression than females and therefore suffer much more extensively. *Note the sarcasm*

Get over yourself. The simple fact that he is a male experiencing sexual attention from a female in a professional situation will not garner my sympathy. What threat does it pose to his life exactly? Does he feel less safe in this environment because of what she could do to him? Does this situation connect with messages he receives from cultural insitutions in order to communicate certain levels of oppression he experiences in his life?

From what I can see right now (which may or may not be the complete picture), it doesn't sound like that big of a deal...just a simple topic of discussion. That is exactly what I was doing...discussing.

America's treatment of sex is absolutely ridiculous if you truly look at whats going on here. I recommend the movie "Lets Talk About Sex" on netflix.

kurt29670

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i catch guys all the time. several times i've waved my hand in front of my junk and then pointed up towards my face with my thumb and said "i'm up here buddy." the reactions are really comical.

Reactions: rko and abattist