Boss touches himself

forumguy11

Just Browsing
Media
I have a boss that I get along with fairly well, we have lunches together, we chat in his office mostly about work. He's married.

Lately I've noticed he would stand closer to me when we're talking, not that it bothers me. Recently though I was talking to him in his office, he was sitting behind his desk, I was standing in front of his desk about 7 feet away. So we're chatting about something work related and then he leans his chair back and puts is hands behind his head, we continue talking, then with his one hand, while talking he casually sqeezes his crotch but then keeps doing it for a few seconds, longer than expected. I though it was odd.

Another time I was at my cubicle and he sits/leans at my desk while talking to another coworker, somehow with his crotch close to my face, few inches away, again odd.

Do you think these things are intentional ? Do you think he likes to be close to me. I am mostly straight, but I do feel a need to be closer to some types of men. I like him but too nervous to do anything. He seems like he wants to be more open, to bond more, but it makes me nervous, first because I'm discreet, 2nd because he's married. What should I do ?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Two things:

1. He's your boss, so even if he were overtly coming on to you and you were sure you were OK with that and wanted to reciprocate it still wouldn't really be OK because messing around with / fucking your boss is a really fucking bad idea.

2. It's sounds like you are a little curious so my best guess in this situation is that he isn't coming on to you at all, you just happen to be noticing these little things that he doesn't even realise he is doing.

Advice - ignore it. Say nothing, do nothing. Enjoy the show if you like looking at him but no more.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Two things:

1. He's your boss, so even if he were overtly coming on to you and you were sure you were OK with that and wanted to reciprocate it still wouldn't really be OK because messing around with / fucking your boss is a really fucking bad idea.

2. It's sounds like you are a little curious so my best guess in this situation is that he isn't coming on to you at all, you just happen to be noticing these little things that he doesn't even realise he is doing.

Advice - ignore it. Say nothing, do nothing. Enjoy the show if you like looking at him but no more.

My god! MB on fire once again!

She's given you exactly correct advice. Often when we find someone attractive we start to focus on the tiny details of their behaviour in order to find signs they might be attracted to us. Often this causes us to magnify and misinterpret behaviours which have nothing to do with what we think they do.

And as MB points out he's your boss, he's also married and it sounds like you might not be out as bi-curious or whatever, he's probably straight, the whole thing is a hideous mess waiting to happen.

Step away from the precipice and wank off the sexual tension your feeling at home.

Last edited:

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Advice - ignore it. Say nothing, do nothing. Enjoy the show if you like looking at him but no more."

What ManlyBanisters said,

Or you might find yourself out of work. He holds an avantage over you and you might find yourself with a vindictive wife who will slay you at any cost. The cost will be your job and office talk.
If he continues to do what he is doing and you find it unconfortable you have the law on your side and are being harassed and are the victim. the guy either is trying to come out to you are having a sick power trip over you.
Be careful.

D

deleted136887

The chinese say:
"you don't shit where you eat"

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media

Do you think these things are intentional ? Do you think he likes to be close to me. I am mostly straight, but I do feel a need to be closer to some types of men. I like him but too nervous to do anything. He seems like he wants to be more open, to bond more, but it makes me nervous, first because I'm discreet, 2nd because he's married. What should I do ?

Yes, I think it is intentional. If he didn’t like being close to you, he wouldn’t do it.

What you should do, if possible, is ignore it and avoid any unnecessary opportunity. If possible, I would try to make it as if it is nothing rather than have an issue to face that isn’t going to work for me.

He’s married. He’s your boss. You are mostly straight. You are discreet. This makes you nervous. What follows from those statements?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At first I thought this was about Bruce Springsteen and I was gonna say hell yeah he does he's gotta pump up the ladies in the audience.

P.S. sorry this post was not helpful or constructive in any way.

Actually it was - the thought of Bruce Springsteen touching himself was helpful with my "construction". :smile: