Boston area roll call

D

deleted851408

What more would u like me to contribute? I have a profile. Also I respond to pm’s. Would u like if I just posted lengthy conversations with myself here considering there is no one else conversing ?

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What more would u like me to contribute? I have a profile. Also I respond to pm’s. Would u like if I just posted lengthy conversations with myself here considering there is no one else conversing ?
Start a conversation. Ask general questions. Inquiry about how residents are doing. There are many things you could contribute.

D

deleted851408

Start a conversation. Ask general questions. Inquiry about how residents are doing. There are many things you could contribute.
The title of this thread would imply it’s to post general be to post general contact info and stats and from there go to PM’s .

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The title of this thread would imply it’s to post general be to post general contact info and stats and from there go to PM’s .
And all you have done is post "BUMP." Real general. : unamused: You talk about people not conversing, so I suggest conversing, instead of semi-directly violating board rules... and then you come out with "general" B.S. Sure. Makes sense.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Dark Horse

Donky37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there any gay sex club or sauna, cinema in Boston? Also what’s the best gay bar (GH)?

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are def a number of guys in the fells cruising usually through sheepfold area where there is parking....there are a lot of other people in the area too walking dogs which always made me nervous about doing it....
Damn. Don't get to the city often... may have to try, who knows! Pandemic is heating up, so it's tricky AF

Reactions: BulgeAlert1234

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey dudes. Some of us are going to Dillons Sauna in Chelsea tonight. 6-8. If you haven’t been, google it. It is a straight place but DL action happens- especially in steam. Due to covid they limit occupancy and you need to call to make a reservation sometime today for the 6-8 slot tonight.

Reactions: CuriousDad123