Boston: Double Blowjob For Hung.

CollStorm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted on Reddit:

I've posted a few times in the past about this subject and came close once to finding the right guy, but things didn't work out. I've taken a break recently from all sexual activity, but recently got back together with my buddy for some fun times.

About us:

We are located in Melrose, MA and my bud is able to host. We both identify as bisexual.

Me: Mid 40's, short and average weight. I'm trying to lose about five pounds. Think Michael J. Fox sized. My cock is above average and I'm mostly smooth naturally and I'm usually trimmed or shaved.

Him: Mid 50's, 5'10" and 185. He also is working on losing about ten pounds. He's also above average and smooth.

We are looking for another guy between the ages of 18-55. We would love to find someone who has their BMI in the average range, but if you're five to ten pounds overweight it's not a deal breaker.

We are looking for someone that is hung ( 8 inches or above ) and would like to sit back and receive a double blowjob from the both of us at my bud's place. This would last anywhere from ten minutes up to an hour.

My bud who is very interested in doing this is also a little hesitant about this and you need to respect that. It wouldn't be for this weekend, because he's away on vacation.

If you would like to help us get off, that would be great, but it's not required at all. This could be a one time thing or it could lead to something about twice a month.

Please look at my Karma. I'm a real person on the other end of this keyboard. I'm serious about finding someone, but I'm also going to keep safety in mind first.

If interested: Send me a pm to start. You don't have to send a dick pic or even your face. Start a conversation and let's see what happens.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: thebing71

I would love to try this. Would love to have my balls and cock sucked at the same time. I would also return the favor.

CollStorm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in the Boston area. Given that your buddy is hesitant about this, I wonder if it makes more sense for you to try it alone, or rather 1-1, and then bring him in if things work out. A little simpler that way.
Yea, he doesn’t mind if I meet the guy first.