boston, ma

BigDickBob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
any ladies around for a possible meetup? maybe some drinks and hanging out? clubs? will be in boston this weekend
I can tell you at as a native Bostonian, there is little to no chance any women from Boston will respond to this request of yours.
In fact...they probably don't even know LPSG exists
If any do respond, you can bet they're just talkers, and are tittlated by the whole thing, but that's as far as it will go. All talk no action.
Boston sucks!
For the most part, there is an uptight, stuck up, puritan, guilt ridden paranoid attitude about sex that stems from catholic upringing here
I'm moving outta here real soon!

Last edited:
M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've never had a problem meeting beautiful sexual women,I know several that would fuck me in a minute. Since I'm happily married ,that's not going to happen.
From your responses,I know that you're the problem, not them.Get a better attitude and maybe,just maybe,a woman will look your way.

BigDickBob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never had a problem meeting beautiful sexual women,I know several that would fuck me in a minute. Since I'm happily married ,that's not going to happen.
From your responses,I know that you're the problem, not them.Get a better attitude and maybe,just maybe,a woman will look your way.
Sorry guy...It was wrong for me to get personal.
My apologies