boston/straight

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by captainstupid, Dec 18, 2004.

1. captainstupid

captainstupid New Member

Hey I am 25 year old guy looking for some cool people to hang out with. I am 7 inches and straight. Not that I have anything against gay people. if anyone is in the boston area and wants to hang out let me know

2. Cart2579

Cart2579 Member

Hey I am in Boston and I am the same as you 100% straight, I little bigger down there, but that doesn't matter. Only for the chicks to find out later, right. So waht the secret of this city? Are the women always so stuck up and cold? Drop me a line and I'll buy you a round.

3. FrankPipeliner

i'm in new hampshire...my play pen includes boston....believe me, the women are not cold and stuck up....they are hot and intelligent.

4. Cart2579

Cart2579 Member

Alright where are some good places to go to meet women in this town? I believe you on the hot and intelligent, there are some very beautiful women in this city, but to approach them and say "Hi", is another thing.

5. BigPug

BigPug New Member

Albums:
    sometimes it's great to just hang with the guys. Boston here too.

6. lady_grey_an_sissy

lady_grey_an_sissy New Member

My wife is a hottie an we are looking for new friends to hang with an play with if it all feels right......

Draft saved Draft deleted