Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
thats a great story!
have to say that if my bulge is obvious, str8 guys are the ones glancing at it.. don't know if it comes from a primitive "checking out the competition" or if it is a more conscious fascination..

hp7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know. I've never been much of a male crotch-watcher, though I do occasionally look at a gay skin mag when I'm In A Certain Mood. Never actually bought one though.

D_Gallely Greenweeny

Just Browsing
Media
i saw that article and found it funny. but you must also think the bat is about to be swung and that may be a reason why there were more stares on the crotch in men then women. men play baseball and check for swinging techniques

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Study reveals that men, both gay and straight, tend to crotch-watch much more than women. Anyone here surprised? :tongue:

Study Reveals Men are Crotch-Watchers -- Towleroad for modern gay men,

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
My god...you must be kidding...
Thought you knew....now you do.:wink:
Not a surprise at all for me. I deal with it daily and have all my life.
Did read the ref. study you gave yet.
But by nature, it learned males are more sexually visual.
Physical contact sports is also said to be a sexual turn on...,
Straight, gay, bi, whatever actually get involuntary erections seeing other men nude or not....can't dispute the research:wink: no matter how many of us male will deny it....deal with it!
Thx for sharing...with heads up for the crotch watchers:biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Whopper-lee

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Certain straight buds of mine watch crotches and draw my attention to them. My friend who has a massive cock between his legs is always wondering about the competition. He actually thinks he's small. How ironic.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But i totally disagree on "tend to crotch-watch much more than women"
1 Woman are more discrete that men when they look. (they dont keep staring like us stare a masive pair of tits)
2 its hard to make them to tell the truth if they doesnt want to, so if its not a "normal" behavior a "good girl" she wont admit it.

It happens to me that i have a permanent bulgue that woman would look at me and coment and even stare (on these cases i snap my fingers to break the charm). So, based on what i just said it women didnt "crotch-watch" they wouldnt notice any bulgue, then since they notice they must "crotch-watch" in a way that no one notice.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What can I say? I love to crotch watch. I like when guys wear revealing clothing that makes it easy - like mesh gym shorts or track pants.

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, duh. The most embarrassing thing, though, is getting caught looking at another guy's crotch. Happened to me at least twice. Once, I was in a cafe and a young man was being interviewed for a job. He was about twenty-three. I looked at his face, thinking he looked familiar and I may know him. He caught me looking at his face, and, stupidly, after about three seconds, I glanced down at his crotch. LOL. I then, even more stupidly, looked up at his face again. He was staring at me with daggers coming out of his eyes. If he hadn't been in a job interview at the moment I so would've had a broken jaw by that point.

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love crotchwatching. Love seeing another dude in tight jeans or shorts showing off an outline of his cock. I also like seeing guys freeballing in those loose fitting basketball shorts with their cock and balls flopping around! I think guys who wear these want you to look at their crotch.

SKIPPY4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not a bit surprised. I am 100 percent Gay and both Straights and Gays check me out equally.

I put on a muscle show for them as well. I flex and stretch like a cat. I've caught many a guy giving me the once over.

Skippy

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also like seeing guys freeballing in those loose fitting basketball shorts with their cock and balls flopping around! I think guys who wear these want you to look at their crotch.
You're right! I love to show it and I love looking at it on other guys. Boxers make it somewhat more modest that freeballing, but not by much. Even completely limp, it's all right there for viewing. Check out my avatar for the VPL. Those mesh shorts are the best invention! I'm wearing yellow Champions right now with navy boxers. They feel so erotic!

bearman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I admit to crotch watching. Too bad most guys wear baggy/saggy clothes these days, tight jeans are always the best way for a hot guy to flaunt his assets.

For males as a whole, we are very visual, so finding that men, gay or straight, crotch watch is not surprising. But I do think women are better at being discrete about it, so they may have been underated.

Do women check other women's breasts, how does this compare to men checking crotches? I think the results would find that straight and bi-males check women's breastsmore than women and gays, which should be no surprise.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I have always contended that if you put 20 men in a room together nude, and one of this is 'horsehung'- the other 19 men could not tell you the eye color of the 'big' man...

(this also applies to a lot of men and women with big breasts...)....

Wait...I know! Men are pigs! :eek:

(ducking)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that I am on automatic pilot when it comes to crotch watching. I see a guy and right away my eye goes to the crotch...there is, of course, an art to it.:wink: