Both gay & straight men check out bulges

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jutadawg, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Antony1985

Antony1985 New Member

I have noticed this as well. I am straight and I have noticed that it is the MEN who are doing all the staring - I don't know if they are all gay but I certainly know that many are NOT. My brother, who is also big and also straight, says the same. It must be something animal as in "checking the competition" but I don't know - because I have to admit that I check out other blokes as well. Not because I want to be WITH them I just want to see how big they are compared to me. It's all pretty stupid, really - isn't it?

Tony

2. chargene38

chargene38 New Member

SOOOOO Funny! I can relate. Last week I was at Starbucks and this dude was in there with some sweats on. He was kinda cute older guy and he had his young son with him. I started checking the dad's crotch for any swinging action and I looked up only to see him staring right at me and then he tugged his jacket down trying to cover his crotch area. I WAS SOOOO EMBARASSED!!!

3. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yah, I can't help it. I glance when a large bulge or an obviously swinging shaft catches my eye. Any extra size or swinging movement there catches my eye.

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I see the logic, but I dont. I dont really look at guys at all. Unless there is a "train wreck situation", but then everyone looks. If you see a guy walking down the street with a big boner making a tent in broad daylight, yeah, everyone looks.

I look at tits, womens' feet, and latley, ass. All while trying to be descreet.

5. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I look at guys' crotches mostly when I am in the mood for my own swing to catch attention. At other times I am more likely to look at faces. I am not attracted to the other guy in any way, I just like to see that there are others also showing bulge or swing.

I sometimes go to a nudist camp. When there I look at all crotch but it is much easier to watch cock and balls than pussy, which is often little more than a fold in a layer of fur. If they are shaved or close-trimmed then they will catch my attention. I also size up all cocks at the camp for comparison and feel an elevated status to know that I am the most hung guy there and others know it also.

I think that comedian Jeff Foxworty hit the nail on the head when he said that guys "just want to see something naked". It doesn't matter who it is, we want to see them naked whether male or female.

6. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree 100%. I do the exact thing! :cool:

7. schs1977

schs1977 New Member

I think it is probably true. I am 99.9% straight, but I have to admit, it is hard not to notice is a dude is blessed with a big package and it is obvious. Maybe I am subconsiously checking out the competation.

8. Almost40

Almost40 Member

Albums:
    I'd say men - no matter what their sexual orientation is - look more, in comparison to women... Does that sound better?

9. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Let's enjoy the works of art that we are! There are lots of crotch watchers here in south FL - bit more M than F. ENJOY!

Draft saved Draft deleted