BOTOX.....would you do it?

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As far as facial surgery and chemical injections go - Any one looked at a recent photo of Bruce Jenner or Tony Curtis lately?

Attachments

Last edited:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No way! I've seen a couple of women who use it and their upper faces look all rubbery, also it made their eyebrows arch in such a way that they look like hookers from the olden days! But luckily, it wears off and people aren't stuck with its effects.

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't need it yet but would i? maybe. I am going into the media business and appearance means something so I would consider it (whenever i earn enough $ to afford it).

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i just think it depends on which situation you find yourself in, if like stlbigman you work in an industry where appearance means alot or your the wrong side of 40 and your still single and looking, then your going to consider it right? but again its all relative :)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't want my face to look frozen in time. I have yet too see anyone with botox looking okay.Then again I was blessed with good genes from both parents and have no worries about aging.I like a natural look.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No but I'm blessed with good genes. Most people guess my age ten or more years younger than I am. I eat well, drink good water, never smoked or drugged and workout but do love and have always been a sun-worshiper. Time will tell.