Botoxing the sack

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
Looks like a lot of dudes have resorted to stretching their sack to get low hanging balls. Has anyone thought about using botox to temporarily paralyze the muscles that cause the sack to tighten up when exposed to cold and to relax when the body temperature gets too high? Sounds to me that you could possibly achieve similar results with botox then hanging dumbells off of one's sack.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snarfblat -
Perhaps you have come up with a new application for Botox and could stand to make millions from it. As long as a new application can be demonstrated for an existing product - its fair game for patentability and money in your bank. Good luck. Keep using your head. lol.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The testes need to rise and lower themselves for proper sperm production. Botoxing your sac would be a bad idea and I don't think any doctor would do that for you.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The testes need to rise and lower themselves for proper sperm production. Botoxing your sac would be a bad idea and I don't think any doctor would do that for you.

1 -- Unless you planned on having children, sperm production wouldn't matter.

2 -- I have sadly concluded that some doctors will do anything for money. Many people have had plastic surgery to acheive an "extreme" look. One of the biggest concerns in the medical profession these days is the number of cardiologists who are leaving cardiology to be plastic surgeons. Much better money.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About Botox

This is correct
Sounds great guys. Let's inject our penises with botulism toxin.
- Botox is a toxin.

This is incorrect
yea, injecting a live bacterium within millimeters of a sugar/protein source reminds me of the gas powered-neck warmer idea.
Botox is not live bacteria.

The bacteria - Clostridium botulinum produces a chemical - botulinum toxin.
Botox is the brand name for this toxin.

Botulism is a form of food poisoning. The bacteria grows in the food. Produces the toxin. You eat the food. You get paralyzed and probably die.
Botulinum neurotoxin is considered one of the most potent, lethal substances known.It has been estimated that about one gram could potentially kill one million people

Lets review the original idea:
Injecting a nerve poison which causes paralysis into the scrotum and possibly testicles.
Lasts for 4 months when used for wrinkles but nerve damage can be permanent.
The benefit - my balls hang lower

I'll pass.
First - along with paralysis usually comes loss of feeling.
Second - with loss of nerve function - sometimes atrophy (shrinking) results.
Third - Sometimes they miss with the needle and inject the wrong thing. Now what was that thing adjacent to the scrotum - Oh yes! The penis.

Last edited:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know a couple of guys who have had botox injected into their buttocks to keep them firm and taunt, but this sounds a bit.....too close for comfort lol

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I still don't get why guys feel they have to do something like this to alter their bodies. Be happy with what you have. Some peeps love tight balls. Some peeps like low hangers. Trust me on this one, if they hang low enough, it gets old sitting on them, and having to lift them to keep them out of low toilets water.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks like a lot of dudes have resorted to stretching their sack to get low hanging balls. Has anyone thought about using botox to temporarily paralyze the muscles that cause the sack to tighten up when exposed to cold and to relax when the body temperature gets too high? Sounds to me that you could possibly achieve similar results with botox then hanging dumbells off of one's sack.

I'm only speaking from my own dealings with my over sized balls...

they easily drop in heat...warm day, shower, bath, hot tub, or when I'm in bed...and my partner goes down on them to chew on them...he likes to chew them in his mouth..teeth and all...and I'm into the pain...there is so much skin...i don't think there are nerve endings in all that extra flesh...and the left sac is so HUGE...he can barely get it into his mouth...but he chews on the sac anyway..

i would try a hot tub or something like that...botox...seems not only expensive..but...un necessary...u either are born with large ones or not...just like the size of breeders...we are either born with large ones or not...so, while i don't have first hand knowledge of what its like to have a 6, 7, 8, 9 inch breeder....i do know that my breeder is really heavy, as in weight...and as most guys know who have big breeders..they are sometimes cumbersome...moving it all around to get comfortable...and same goes for big balls...they are heavy...mine are..so i suspect balls like mine are heavy...mine hang a bit over 7 inches when at full extension...
so...careful for what ur wishing for..