Bottom Banter

kudo451: I hope this doesn't get gross but I was wondering how other guys prepare to "take their man downtown"? I mean obviously the streets should be clean but what other things help you to recieve your guest? :rolleyes:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Sep 15 2004, 09:05 PM
alright, alright....I'm about to show my ignorance:

what is "tossing his salad"?
[post=256153]Quoted post[/post]​

I've been around a long time, TexAss, but I'll join you in showing my ignorance, too. I've thought of a few actions, but I don't believe any of them have that title.
Help us out, there, Geo.

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by prepky@Sep 15 2004, 10:15 PM
tossing a salad = licking the butt hole
[post=256167]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, prep. I wish I had known that when I got my first one so I could have delicately asked for seconds. lol

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy+Sep 15 2004, 10:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Sep 15 2004, 10:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-prepky@Sep 15 2004, 10:15 PM
[post=256167]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, prep. I wish I had known that when I got my first one so I could have delicately asked for seconds. lol
[post=256171]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
ROFL&#33;&#33;&#33; That is too funny :lol:

yourclovergrl:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Sep 15 2004, 11:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Sep 15 2004, 11:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-prepky@Sep 15 2004, 10:15 PM

I guess that explains how those croutons got up there... :eek:
[post=256187]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh my gos DMW you about killed me w/ that one. :eek:

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
okay the crouton joke makes me ill it&#39;s just bad taste ...(probably me but i so dont like anything like rimming - it turns my stomach). I have had my salad tossed but that is about how far i go with that one.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick@Sep 16 2004, 05:03 PM
okay the crouton joke makes me ill it&#39;s just bad taste

So, what&#39;s a little bad taste among friends? We&#39;ve treated a number of subjects more unsavoury than this one just as lightly. (BTW, I really don&#39;t mind chowing down at the heinie diner as long as the dude pays attention to his hygiene habits.)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Sep 17 2004, 12:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Sep 17 2004, 12:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hungthick@Sep 16 2004, 05:03 PM
okay the crouton joke makes me ill it&#39;s just bad taste

So, what&#39;s a little bad taste among friends? We&#39;ve treated a number of subjects more unsavoury than this one just as lightly. (BTW, I really don&#39;t mind chowing down at the heinie diner as long as the dude pays attention to his hygiene habits.)
[post=256302]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Sure glad i stay :p squeaky clean

kudo451: ROFLMAO&#33;&#33;
...DAMN i CAN&#39;T BREATHE FROM LAUGHING SO HARD&#33;

I was thinking about ass fucking actually, but to those of you who have Salad Tossing issues, all I can say is I used to have them too until I tried it and I love it&#33; But DMW couldn&#39;t be more right, the hygiene has got to be stellar&#33;

Tossing salad is actually a jail term, a code made up by guys in prison. They use it to establish dominance over other prisoners. Your sexuality has little or nothing to do with what you might get into in prison. Straight and gay prisoners make others do it to them to prove their power or dominance. Unlike out and out rape there is no evidence or injury involved.

But, hell as a gay man their is nothing like the feeling of showing some other guy how sensative his ass is and how quickly he can go "bitch" when he his feeling it&#33; Gives me the same feeling as when I used to go down on a woman and she would loose it because she loved it so much. Man, that was eons ago&#33;
lol

kracken: Um, not to be a downer, but can we get back to the original topic of the thread? I&#39;ve been seriously thinking of trying to bottom for the first time and, although I have some ideas myself on how to make it easier for me, I&#39;d like to hear what other, more experienced guys have to say on the matter.

I know I should be relaxed, especially as the guy I am thinking about is 9x7, so for a first timer, this could a little worrisome for me.

So any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Kracken
gay, jewish and republican - - and you think you have problems???

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by kracken@Sep 19 2004, 04:53 AM
Um, not to be a downer, but can we get back to the original topic of the thread? I&#39;ve been seriously thinking of trying to bottom for the first time and, although I have some ideas myself on how to make it easier for me, I&#39;d like to hear what other, more experienced guys have to say on the matter.

I know I should be relaxed, especially as the guy I am thinking about is 9x7, so for a first timer, this could a little worrisome for me.

So any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

[post=256589]Quoted post[/post]​

..My suggestion? Utilize foreplay and getting to know the person until you&#39;re physically relaxed. Make out, touch, explore... Perhaps lube up some fingers and have you or your partner work your ass a little. Rimming is not a personal choice, but I hear it works. When first trying penetration with a larger penis, use plenty of lube, and G O S L O W. I think being on one&#39;s stomach is easiest to take it the first time. have him slowly begin to penetrate you, don&#39;t worry about the pain at first (it ALWAYS hurts... but if it persists, stop immediately), and let him remain in you for a bit, fully inserted, before he begins to thrust. Once comfortable, find a position that helps him jab your prostate and fuck like bunnies until you&#39;re both coated in semen ;) :D

kudo451: Well,
Thats the act. What about preparation? I have a buddy in an LTR who says long hot baths are the way to go to help relax you. He says the water should be as hot as you can stand it. What do you guys think?

If your in an LTR, married, or seeing somone on a regular basis, how often do you really do this? I&#39;m starting to think every night is not a possibility here.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you are getting a cross section of replies because there isnt one standard answer.
I&#39;ve been amazed at how many bottom guys need no preparation at all, so...

But, for me,
a lot of foreplay...
a lot of fingering,
and a lot of lube........
And for me it is easier to straddle the guy and
be on top...it is much easier to get used to
if you are in control of where things are going.

Breathe...
have patience...
just because it burns a little(or a lot) at first, dont be discouraged...
hop off for a second.
The next time you hop on it should go in easily.

And the most important thing is to be really turned on.
It is the key, for me, for an easy entry.

um...
ENJOY&#33; :)

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Relaxation is key. Being open and unihibited with the guy topping you is very helpful. Let him know if it hurts. If he&#39;s a good top, he&#39;ll know when to let you adjust and when to keep plowing forward to bring you to heightened sexual experience. Remember to breath.

Try a toy for practice.

I don&#39;t know why more straight guys don&#39;t experiment with assplay -- it&#39;s a huge turn on.