Bottom for dick bigger than yours but top for smaller . . .

I feel naturally inclined to bottom for a man who has a bigger dick than me. But, if they have a smaller dick, I want to top them.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
Uncanny. I feel the same way. I'm often in group situations where there are men and women. When I see a guy with a bigger cock I feel submissive to him. Recently I was jacking off in one of those situations with men and women watching, some admiring my cock, smiling, and staring.

Another guy walked up, pulled his out and there we were face to face jacking off. His was a decent 5-6 inches. And I couldn't quite bring myself to do anything with him.

Then a friend of his walked up and immediately pulled out a thick cock about the thickness of a energy drink can. They both proceeded to come straight at me and before I knew it I had a condom put on him and was was gagging trying to push his thick cock down my throat.

When you try to deep throat a guy there's a reflex that you have. For some reason, lots of saliva was pouring out of my mouth when that happened.

I sucked his cock for at least 10 minutes. At one point, he said, "You've got stamina."

I really worked to make this blowjob firm and tight around his chunk. I tongued him on the underside of his cock head on each stroke. I maintained a steady rythm and used my hands. He stayed so hard. And thick.

I made him cum and felt guilty as hell afterward because I AM NOT GAY. Not trying to be anyway.

But the feeling was so RIGHT. I'll never forget how hard I made his cock and how thick it was. My throat was sore for three days after that.

I'm afraid that every time I see a bigger cock, I will suck it again. I desperately wanted to take him in my ass but am too paranoid about STDs, condom or not.

gary1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely. The bigger the cock the more I want to suck it and ALWAYS bottom them. Then I have the opposite feeling when a guy is smaller than me and want to top.

Peterdetruse - I have a friend who is exactly the same way. He is straight but will blow a guy when the mood takes him. I would recommend waiting until you are absolutely sure before you are fucked by a guy. Be safe and most of all HAVE FUN!!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a friend like that too. We were chatting, and I was surprised, then asked, "You bottomed??? I thought you are always a total top?"
He told me, "I am, basically. I only wanna bottom when I see someone bigger than me, and you've kinda seen it. Rarely happens." (From what I remember, it really did look huge) He didn't really have a reason, or know why it happened, but something about someone being bigger really flipped him.

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am like that. I would rather bottom for a big cock. But it's a lot about how the cock looks. If it's not a good looking cock i'm not as interested. But I will usually take any size cock up my ass. I've had em big and small. Just LOVE big cocks.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I classify myself as "50% gay" but if a guy has less between the legs than I, there's no attraction whatsoever. That's one big reason why I don't cruise - the odds of hooking up with a smaller guy are too great which is completely unappealing. When bottoming, if he's not hung well enough to reach up past my second sphincter, I don't truly feel like I've been properly fucked.

I only top women, which I guess would qualify as "smaller".

Herkules

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Exactly the same. I'm hung larger than average, but every now and then, I do meet a guy who is bigger. When I do, I gotta suck that cock.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few gay friends say something like that. "If I get a guy home, and, when he drops his pants and he's got a small one, I just flip him over and fuck him!"

Though I've got a small cock, I'm straight, so it's not an issue, but still it feels kind of weird. I can understand the size thing (it's an issue with women sometimes), but that it determines sex roles for gays is, I'll admit, by extension, kind of threatening.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn`t say it determines sex roles for gays. That implies all gays, and I hate blanket staements. I personally don`t care what size the guy is if I bottom for him: he can be smaller, same or larger. Same goes for if I top someone. I`m sorry but I tend to focus on a guys ass if I am going to fuck him lol. I do know people who have that "bigger than me bottom, smaller than me top" mentality, but all my current friends think more like I do. ;ust didn`t want you going around thinking that the OP`s idea was the all encompassing norm. There are plenty of us who could care less. Also plenty for who the opposite is true. I knew a guy who only topped dudes bigger than himself. and only bottomed for smaller.

likesmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, it kind of sucks that if you're smaller guys ASSUME you're a bottom? If Im turned on by the guy i dont care if he's big or small and if he's got half a brain he won't care either because you can be turned out by a great sex partner no matter the size. Also interesting to note: Big dick does not always equate with good sex. Nothing is worse than a guy who thinks that having a big dick is all he has to bring to the party. Another interesting note: I find a lot huge dick guys want to be topped. so I guess they dont like to be ASSUMED to be tops.

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Absolutely same way here. If a guy has a bigger cock than I do then I totally want to bottom for him. But smaller guys and women I just want to pound.