Bottom for the WEll Endowed

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by iyikedralling, Jun 25, 2006.

1. iyikedralling

iyikedralling New Member

I am pretty well endowed, but the guy I have begun seeing as of lately is aorund my size. Before dating this individual I had bottomed for only one guy before, but anyway, whenever we're having sex I can handle his size but when ever I'm riding him on top I cant stand the pain of my prostate being hit over and over again. Is there an easier way to do this, I really like this guy and dont want to bore him with the one position I can comfortably have sex in? Tips to make this easier?

2. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Guy, there are so many positions this mate can fuck you in, why are you staying up on top all the time? Spread your legs and open up to him on your back... the prostate should not get poked...massaged , yes , but not jabbed. Maybe what you are feeling is when he long strokes you and hits the bottom of your anal cavity:rolleyes: .. that can smart. I have fucked enough guys with my huge one to know that , unless your prostate is enlarged, he should not be hurting your prostate with an 8 inch cock... five inches maybe could jab you there. Move around on and under that cock and find the position where he fits you most comfortably. Good luck !:smile:

3. phantom73

phantom73 New Member

Albums:
    Doggy style has always been best for me. It seemed to help with full stroke, fast penetration for the top.

4. ChocolateLuvuh

ChocolateLuvuh New Member

Albums:
    This works for me too...

5. B_nocock2big4me

B_nocock2big4me New Member

I consider myself quite the sizequeen... I like all positions. I think part of it is learning to relax enough to enjoy a large cock... if you tense up, it's gonna hurt!.

6. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Positioning is the key in having satisfying sex for both persons. Like those posts before have stated, your partner and you need to experiment with different positions until you find one or more that work best. This can be really fun and enjoyable for the two of you....:biggrin1: Another thing, always communicate with your partner about what feels good and bad. He should also convey his feelings to you.

Good luck and have fun! :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted