Bottom has a bigger dick than you

goodguy2244

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know this sounds shallow, but I really only enjoy having sex with a guy whose dick is bigger than mine. Since I am on the smaller side of average, that's usually not a problem. :) That said, I am 100% top. Nothing is hotter than topping a guy with a big dick!!

shemalelover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would love to missionary with a huge soft cock there for me to see and feel.

I have only been with two cocks and they were both less than 5" - both growers so they were mostly just an inch long at the time of action.

D_John Handcock

Account Disabled
Media
Easier to reach around and grab if bigger... No complaints there... As long as that big thing isn't attempting to penatrate bring on the big boy... I enjoy feeling that big cock bounce off my leg or balls when banging backside!

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, I think it's all about the attitude.

I'm 6'5, 218# with 9.25" dick, thick at the base, torpedo shaped. Since I'm bigger than most, I always expect to be the top. I like it and do it well whether it's with men or women.

But I remember this one guy I fooled around with when I was mid-20's. He was average ht/wt with about 6-7 inches. And I liked his swagger-- kind of cool and tough, but a real decent guy. The exact type I like to top and make them whimper.

Anyway, we started messing around real serious and I was ready to fuck him. But I told him, "I don't have a rubber." He said, "No problem." He left to go get the rubber and came back WEARING IT!

WTF??!! I thought he was getting the rubber for me!!

Me: I'm going to fuck you, right?
Him: No way dude. I'm on top. (He was serious.) Turn around and bend over.
Me: uh...uh...I...um...I don't...
Him: I know what I'm doing here. Don't worry. C'mon now put your ass up! (HE WAS VERY SERIOUS).

No more discussion. He pushed my head down on the bed and took control. I knew that I could have definitely punched this guy's lights out, but he had that cocky, don't-fuck-with-me-tonight-cause-I'm-the-butch-and-you're-the-bitch ATTITUDE! It put me in a place (a few positions) that I had never been before and I was out of my comfort zone.

For once, my torpedo-sized, "bigger-than-yours" dick wasn't the attention. It just dangled there like a spare car part. The fact that I was bigger in every way didn't matter to him. He was in charge! No one had ever talked to me or treated me like that before.

DAMN, THAT WAS HOT!

Later on I found out that that was "his thing"-- topping big guys.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Story of the week ramwella, ha absolutely Loved it
so nice of you to be young innocent? & decent hhaha joking?
(at the time ha- very obliging)
THANKs
enz

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I remember the first time I topped a guy who was significantly larger than I was in the cock department. I was actually fairly new at anal, and he was quite proficient as both top and bottom--at least from what he told me. I found it a turn on to top him missionary position and see that big ol' cock flopping up and down as I pounded him. He said I was good as a top and we hooked up several times. Very nice!

Versatility would solve the problem. My boyfriend is thicker than me. Feels good either way.

D_Phishwicke Phluffer

Account Disabled
Media
definitely enjoy it, though it's hot no matter what the bottoms cock is. i topped this HUGE guy from my town - turns out he was a power bottom because so few people could take his dick. wasnt expecting it at all. other than him, everyone else i've been with has been smaller

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to bottom but I also find that most guys who are smaller than me really love the idea of pounding a big dicked bottom and the guys who I tend to normally be sexually attracted to have a bigger cock than me and they love that I am hung and can not only appreciate a fellow hung guy but I know what to do with one and how to please every inch too. While I love a nice long cock sliding in and out of me, I will take a thick one over just a long one anyday but I'm not a size queen, I just like big dicks! :) Seriously though, I know I have a nice long thick one but I personally really enjoy getting fucked by someone larger than me or a good sized thick one who knows how to use it. I'm also very fortunate in that I am very oral and can deep throat as well as the fact that my ass is always nice and tight and can take another fellow hung bro while clinging on and holding it tight all the time too. Plus, I also like pulling my cock out and having the other guy suck me and get me good and hard and make me beg to be filled up all the way regardless if he is bigger than me or not..but I can say that I've only been lucky enough to ride a fee dongs bigger than my own.