Bottom Help

BiGuy08

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been dating this guy for over a year and we have only had penetrative sex less than 10 times. He says it hurts to much, but I am starting to think he’s just not into it sex or doesn’t have a strong drive. Unlike me who would fuck every day multiple times a day if he’d let me. I mean we fool around often but oral though it feels great doesn’t get me off… and I don’t think I will feel sexually satisfied in a relationship where we just jackoff with each other all the time.I am not small but I am not huge… I am 7.25 long and 6 thick with a pretty large mushroom. I have done everything I can think of to make him more comfortable… expensive lube, eating his ass to loosen him up, p*ppers, letting him be in control and ride me. He’s a total bottom and I am a top so this should be great… any advise from the community?

Milkdudd

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm no expert, but this is just my 2 cents.

Sexual chemistry is crucial to a relationship (meaning, there should be a good balance. If two people are close to each other in libido, they feel less pressured to initiate less or more sex). That being said, if you really feel like you've exhausted all of your options, then you should talk to him in a heart to heart. If that fails, than you two might just be looking for other things (not trying to downplay your feelings for each other, y'all have ofc been together for over a year).

I'll put it like this, many people go through their lives feeling content, but not truly "happy" or fulfilled. For someone with a high sex drive, you have to ask yourself: "Will I be able to suppress my frustrations and libido for him, or will it eventually come out in an unhealthy way? (Cheating, for example)". Again, I'm not assuming your love for him isn't strong, but if you guys can't compromise or find middle ground, something will inevitably break, eventually.