Bottom in KeyWest want to take a big one!!

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by tvRacquel, Apr 12, 2009.

1. tvRacquel

tvRacquel New Member

Albums:
    I'm very pretty (so I'm told), fem & passable TV, in Key West. I'm easy to get along with and submissive. I'm 5'8", about 140#, in my 30's (but I look much younger), brunette (some times blonde) with nice legs and ass. I'm very clean and love dressing up to please other people. I love nylons, HIGH heels.

I'm a sub and don't always need any thing in return. I love giving oral and anal play (all kinds) makes me so hot.

My Ideal Person:
    I've been thinking about forced scenes lately, so I'm looking for a attractive, dominant TOP with a very thick cock, who enjoys making the bottom "take it". I don't mind a little pain during sex and get off on it a bit, so I enjoy ass play that starts with a hard first thrust ( do you like watching your bottom's face that first thrust?), deep anal and extreme stretching. I love all the kinks and have a couple more in mind, so tell me yours and we'll see if we can make it happen.

You should be clean and discreet, I am.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice