Bottom Out

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to hit bottom but,only when doing it doggie style! She hated it! With a passion.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my ex thought that was her g-spot, she loved it, but i had to go real slow and turn the crap out of her

2plus1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless im really really turned on and weve been getting progressively rougher and harder, it hurts like hell. If its done at the right phase, its divine!

I'll second this on behalf of my sig other.

However, I will stress that pushing all the way in at the wrong time however is highly undesirable, painful and unwelcome. In general I must be careful, and keep a hand down at the base of my cock to avoid this during 'normal' intercourse. If she tells me 'f me harder' etc or if I can tell she's *almost* there and perhaps having a hard time getting over the edge then I'll remove my hand and push in further and hit the back.

The timing is really key here, -- but when done with proper timing-- ie she is on the edge of orgasm, then push in just enough tap the back (ie bottom out) and poof instant orgasm.

I doubt all women agree, but there ya go.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It hurts but when you're nicely aroused it's a good hurt, if some guy was to just slam it in and pound away I'd be more than likely to hit the roof, if I'm nicely warmed up it's divine.

GoldCoaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If a guy goes in too quickly and doesn't wait for his partner to become fully aroused adjust then it doesn't matter if he's got 5 or 15 inches, he can hit bottom. The reality is that a vagina is only around 4 inches in depth. With arousal and gentle pressure (oh, so very important) it can increase in length to accomodate almost any length . Of course there is a small percentage of women who are shallower and a small percentage who are deeper but, most women fit comfortably into the norm. The key is gradual and gentle entry - two things most guys seem incapable of doing but which are essential if you want the experience to be awesome instead of awful.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something happened with one guy once, in one position, that had never happened before - felt something very deep that I'd never felt before - is that what you're talking about? Anyway, if it is, it's only happened to me once, with one guy, and with him only in one position (me on my back with my legs over his shoulders - did not happen with him in doggy...) He was the largest in length (but not in girth) guy I'd ever been with. Not sure HOW big since I don't go around with a tape measure...

And yes, I absolutely loved it, and wonder if it will ever happen again!

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know that you are asking the women but my experiences have been the same. It can really hurt when I hit the bottom. Whether the woman likes it or not, it's not something I try to do.