Bottom penis envy?

Hey,

So I've been casually seeing this guy for a while. Shit is pretty great, he's the age I like (40+), he's european, we get along just fine, he's a total top who fucks well and cums a lot, and his cock is like PERFECT to me (~7 inches, THICK with a fat mushroom head).

The ONLY thing is he sometimes gets intimidated by my cock because it's longer. He's by NO means a bottom, so that risk isn't there, but he thinks I'll be tempted to top other guys on the side bc I have a huge cock, despite me telling him I'm NOT vers and he won't let me ride his cock cowgirl, fuck me missionary while I'm laying on something, or anything where he has to see my hard cock. Is this a problem? Should I be worried he's looking for bottoms with smaller cocks? He seems gradually more bothered

blkcocktail

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe he's just not that into dong. There are definitely guys like that, ha I actually prefer that/ less pressure, lol. And everyone has some form of insecurity, just try not to get too sucked into what could happen and just enjoy what's happening.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I totally understand your concern man, for some reason a lot of guys think that once you have a big dick you automatically want to top even though there are quite a few hung total bottoms out there. Not to be mean but the he's just insecure. It's not your fault and there is nothing you can really do about it. It is his issue and his alone. You are built the way you are and nothing is wrong with that. Strick tops "tend" to prefer less endowed bottoms because it makes them feel more dominant, thus more masculine, but he needs to understand that masculinity has nothing to do with endowment. He really needs to get past this because constant making you hide your dick isn't healthy for your relationship. It can seriously start making you feel ashamed of your own body and it limits the way you can please your man by only having sex in a few positions because he can't get over the fact that you are more hung then him. The fact that you said it's bothering him more and more I really don't see this ending well. You can always have sex in a jock so you can hide your dick from him.

Talk to him about it and REALLY tell him how you feel and maybe you guys can work something out.

I really hope you guys can get past this because you sound like you like this guy, but don't compromise yourself just because someone has issues with their own manhood. You are worth more than that.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally understand your concern man, for some reason a lot of guys think that once you have a big dick you automatically want to top even though there are quite a few hung total bottoms out there. Not to be mean but the he's just insecure. It's not your fault and there is nothing you can really do about it. It is his issue and his alone. You are built the way you are and nothing is wrong with that. Strick tops "tend" to prefer less endowed bottoms because it makes them feel more dominant, thus more masculine, but he needs to understand that masculinity has nothing to do with endowment. He really needs to get past this because constant making you hide your dick isn't healthy for your relationship. It can seriously start making you feel ashamed of your own body and it limits the way you can please your man by only having sex in a few positions because he can't get over the fact that you are more hung then him. The fact that you said it's bothering him more and more I really don't see this ending well. You can always have sex in a jock so you can hide your dick from him.

Talk to him about it and REALLY tell him how you feel and maybe you guys can work something out.

I really hope you guys can get past this because you sound like you like this guy, but don't compromise yourself just because someone has issues with their own manhood. You are worth more than that.
never had a guy worry my cock might be bigger than his when he fucked me and visa versa, its the fucking that counts, getting it in, not the size of the bottoms willy

Reactions: Heat

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
never had a guy worry my cock might be bigger than his when he fucked me and visa versa, its the fucking that counts, getting it in, not the size of the bottoms willy

I'm not saying all men I don't either when I hookup with guys, but I know quite a few guys that are hung and exclusively bottom and it's a common problem they deal with.

But I totally agree with your statement it's the fucking that counts

Reactions: deleted1074483

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It wouldn't bother me but I've had quite a few bottoms who were bigger than me. Rare occasion I'd be insecure about it for maybe a second but then have a lot of fun with them and playing with it. Or it never really comes to mind.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The guy I'm seeing right now has an amazing cock (only a little thinner than mine, but longer and perfectly formed - I mean PERFECT). He's also a vers, but absolutely loves to bottom for me. He's gone out of his way to make certain I'm "ok" with that and to be sure it doesn't bug me or make me think, like the OP was worried, that he's looking for ass. Absolutely NOT in my case. I am THRILLED to have a hung vers who prefers bottom with me (he did tell me that if I get an urge to bottom the option is open). Makes it hotter actually ;-)

D

deleted1074483

agree with all you've said, except that 'tops TEND to prefer less endowed bottoms' - not sure that's true, certainly not in my case anyway. If there is a dominant element in being the top, then for me, fucking a guy with a bigger dick is a big turn on, especially if they've described themselves as Vers or even TOP - I'm 100% top and I must give out some energy that guys just automatically take the bottom role with me irrespective of size.

And being top doesn't mean I don't like to play with another guys dick, wank him off etc, I'm happy to, and if it happens to be a damn fine biggun then cool.

agree with all you've said, except that 'tops TEND to prefer less endowed bottoms' - not sure that's true, certainly not in my case anyway. If there is a dominant element in being the top, then for me, fucking a guy with a bigger dick is a big turn on, especially if they've described themselves as Vers or even TOP - I'm 100% top and I must give out some energy that guys just automatically take the bottom role with me irrespective of size.

And being top doesn't mean I don't like to play with another guys dick, wank him off etc, I'm happy to, and if it happens to be a damn fine biggun then cool.

MOVE TO VEGAS! Lol

Reactions: deleted1074483