Bottom Sex Orgasm

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Gay Joe, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Gay Joe

Gay Joe New Member

Albums:
    Does anyone have a full body orgasm after being fucked?? When my partner fucks me (usually every other night) I have this full body orgasm which My legs shake and I can not control myself for 10 to 15 minutes. (It is wonderful I do not even need to cum) I know my man is wonderful but it would be nice to know I am not alone.

2. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes I have had this ...not as a bottom man...just the right state of mind. It is not with current boyfriend, but one from a few years back could do this to me with almost any form of touch. I loved it.

3. Latiszari

Latiszari New Member

Albums:
    I have this often, it depends from the guys and my level of arousal on that moment. I have had this kind of orgasm at my first met whit a guy, when i was 17 years old, when he fucked me for the second time that evening... Wow, since that day i can't live whitout making love whit some real stud. ;) When i have a body orgasm, i don't need to cum whit my penis too... I feel myself totally satisfied whitout have spurted and this makes feel myself so "bottom"... i love it!

4. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I LOVE being inside some one when they orgasm, nothing "sucks" the cum out of my schlong as well.

5. Latiszari

Latiszari New Member

Albums:
    And me i love to feel someone inside me. :tongue: Although i am not a big dicks addicted, i think that bigger is better.:redface: Only the tought of a great one sliding inside me makes me aroused. After a few of time (it's due to the top, to the situation, to my level of arousal) i feel this strange and beautifoul sensation starting inside me, upsetting my body and leaving me whitout breath. It's a form of strong pleasure that doesn't involve my penis, ejaculation, and every other things about male orgasm... It goes on every places of my body and is a true body orgasm. :redface: I think to be totally bottom on that moment.

Draft saved Draft deleted