Bottom/Top

rstrnt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody is welcome to participate, but probably the gay guys are the only ones who can participate based on experience.

If you label yourself as a "100% top" or "100% bottom", do you think it is fair to your partner if your in a relationship? Shouldn't you both be able to experience the same pleasures?

dervin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...classify myself as being "versatile", the truth is that I am most often an aggressive oral "Top" (guys like the fat head of my dick...and I love jamming it down their throats), but predominately an anal "Bottom"

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, as a guy who tops most of the time (but not exclusively) my opinion (for what it's worth) is that everyone should try the other end of it at least once in their life. The army feels that you must learn to follow to be a good leader and I feel that to be a great top you have to have bottomed at least once (or more!!!!).

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I label myself as "versatile." I do not buy into the exclusive top/bottom thing. In fact, if a guy I really liked told me he was a total.. whatever, it would be a complete deal breaker. My personal opinion is that anyone who treats something this intimate as a "total" - whatever - makes it about an issue of power, and not of love. As I find it impossible to divorce frequent sexual encounters, as would happen with a significant other, from feelings of intimacy, I would not be able to be in a relationship where power entered the bedroom.

But that's just me... =)

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love being bottom, the feel of his long, thick pole sliding in and out of me just turns me on, espically if he has oralled my butt hole. after he cums, he washes his tool, and makes me suck him until he cums again. now that is wonderful!!!!!!! sometimes he has a buddy who will give me his meat right after. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...classify myself as being "versatile", the truth is that I am most often an aggressive oral "Top" (guys like the fat head of my dick...and I love jamming it down their throats), but predominately an anal "Bottom"
me exactly......my favorite is when a guy classifies himself as a "total top".....and with me ther thing they most want to do is suck my cock...Being on the "larger' end of th cock scale....I really get off when a guys is really into sucking me off......anyone can suck a cock, but a hungry, skilled cocksucker is another thing all together..

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you label yourself as a "100% top" or "100% bottom", do you think it is fair to your partner if your in a relationship? Shouldn't you both be able to experience the same pleasures?

Sure it's fair - if both partners are up front about their preferences from the start, and both are OK with it. If that's not OK with one person, that would be a reason to consider whether the other is the best person to partner with.

MurdockPSB

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are plenty of guys out there who are versatile, yet some men only prefer top OR bottom. It gets so confusing sometimes!! lol

I tend to waffle back and forth with what I say I am. Predominantly a bottom, but I have been versatile and enjoy it. If I had to be only the top all the time, I don't think I'd be content, yet if I could only be the bottom, I'd be perfectly happy! Honestly, I think it entirely depends on your partner. Sometimes, you're with someone more versatile, sometimes they only want one or the other.

Variety is the spice of life... and trying to mix things up a bit doesn't hurt. I agree with ABCB11 though: experiencing something teaches you better how to do it yourself. Then again, that could explain why most men agree that men give better head than women! LOL

(No, don't send me hate mail.... I said MOST, not ALL... there are good and bad suckers of both sexes. lol)

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer the bottom position. In my current relationship, I've been a total bottom since my partner is a total top. His asshole is still virgin and he prefers it that way. I'm cool with that. early in the relationship, he told me if I needed that, it would be cool if I went outside the relationship for it. I've been perfectly happy being his pussyboy and haven't felt the need for anything more. In previous relationships, I've occassionally played the role of a top but 90% of the time, I've been the bottom.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I label myself as "versatile." I do not buy into the exclusive top/bottom thing. In fact, if a guy I really liked told me he was a total.. whatever, it would be a complete deal breaker. My personal opinion is that anyone who treats something this intimate as a "total" - whatever - makes it about an issue of power, and not of love. As I find it impossible to divorce frequent sexual encounters, as would happen with a significant other, from feelings of intimacy, I would not be able to be in a relationship where power entered the bedroom.

But that's just me... =)
Nope, it's not just you.

I second that.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Younger generations tend to be versatile(me) but, my partner is old school(top) although I have fucked him 2x. I hate when people classify themselves that way. Picture this---your at a bar and someone tries to pick you up with "So top or bottom?" It makes it out to be all about sex.I love talking a top person into bottoming for the first time. I have a friend who has a rule , the guy with the biggest cock gets to be the top.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, following that rule I would never bottom, but in reality I enjoy the right cock up there from time to time (on my terms, not every horny stud with a cock).

Thats what he thought also, you should have seen his face when he met big john! Priceless

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I consider myself to be the passive role, or a bottom; although I guess I'd fall under the "straight acting" catergory. I don't really like to get fucked, but I can take all the cocks I can get orally.

Sometimes I let guys give me head, but I'd never fuck anyone.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've topped and bottomed both orally and anally. It's kind of dependant on the relationship and where I've been sexually with any particular guy. I love to be sucked and I just simply adore sucking cock. I'm one of those very hungry cocksuckers who can suck all night and all day long if you let me.

Anally, I'm less experienced. And yet, I've done both. Currently, the guy I'm dating prefers being a top. Would he bottom? Yes, he would and he likes it. He just prefers to top. And he prefers large-bodied guys like me to fuck. He's a smallish Latin guy with a big cock. He says it has something to do with getting off knowing that in the world outside of the bedroom, everyone else seems to think that he'd be the bottom because he's smaller of body and a little more feminine than me, and inside the bedroom he knows that he can fuck me. So, I would guess that there is something about power in the bedroom. He also lets me fuck him though and he likes it. I don't see anything wrong with a little power play in the bedroom, so long as we can switch roles.:biggrin1:

And, I also have been into BDSM where power is a major turn on. And in BDSM, it looks like the top or dom has the power, when anyone who has experienced it knows that the bottom or sub has most of the power (you can always use a safeword if you know what you are doing). In BDSM I've always prefered being the top/dom. I decked a guy who was a dom/top who slapped me in a scene. It freaked him (and me) out. LOL. Also, though, sometimes BDSM play isn't exactly about sex.:wink:

Now, outside of the bedroom and in the relationship (of which bedroom play and sex are just parts of the relationship), we better be equals because the relationship just won't work otherwise.