Bottom/Top

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's very psychologically damaging what tops do. Many gay men already have problems with love and self esteem, and when you have the tops giving them all these compliments about their bottoming skills they start to believe it.
On a prior post these bottoms were saying things like they are a proud bottoms, willing bottoms, or have been complimented on their bottoming skills. It's an awful way to think on oneself.

Excuse ME? Damaging? Self esteem? I might have problems with my self esteem when it comes to my weight, or my lack of endowment (I'm an admirer, not a qualifier and have always been open about that too.)

I happen to love getting fucked. The feeling of a long cock rubbing against my prostate. The fullness of it. The ridge of the corona rubbing back and forth. The incredible sensations as the second ring opens up. Depending on positions, the feeling of his chest against my back or the extra depth he can reach in a face to face (hard on my bad discs though). And I miss the old days when anything you could catch could be cleared up with penicillin, the feeling of warmth spreading as he came. Can't have that any more though. Those wonderful feelings aren't worth dying for. But I can totally understand why so many men insist on barebacking. Damn, now I've gotten myself excited...:wank::wank:

You obviously know nothing about bottoming. Or you've just read some pop psychology book about gays by someone like Dr. Laura or Dr. Dobson. Don't presume to judge bottoms (or tops) unless you've walked a mile in their shoes.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when i'm lookin for a relationship with a guy, i refuse to be with someone who is 100% top or 100% bottom. example is this one dude that wants me.

i asked him if, when he's fucking, does he at least jerk the dude off. he flat out told me no, it's the bottom's job. i was disgusted by that statement. he's all "oh, i see the bottom's penis as any other limb, like a hand" so, yer penis can be pleasured, but mine is a fuckin hand?

he's still after me too. he keeps sayin "if you don't wanna be with me, just tell me' and i'll tell him, and he'll be all "but i promise to jerk you off! you said you needed someone to jerk you off when yer being fucked!" and i was all "yah well, i don't need to be jerked off, i want the guy fucking me to want to please me" yah, anyways...haha

Jeez Nixxy. Run from that asshole.

In casual sex situations I'm a top. I love a tight ass gripping my cock, I love long thrusts, I love seeing my partner's balls pulled up tight into the abdomen, a cock so hard it hurts, and the feelings of pain and pleasure that I give to my partner. I love being trusted with the control of the act, with having another man submit to me in such a vulnerable way and that he derives pleasure from it.

I've bottomed just twice in my entire life. Both are with partners I knew well as friends beforehand. The emotional reaction I had was difficult to explain. There was more to it than I wanted there to be. I'm not a person used to letting down my guard and handing myself over to someone else nor is my ass used to it. Both times it took a lot of time and patience to bottom and both times I did it because I wanted to know how it felt. Now I know how it feels but also what it does to me and the feelings that arise inside me are not for casual sex. As I haven't done it in nearly 15 years I want to try it again. If it works, great. If it doesn't, then I'll stop. I refuse to be kissed and fucked by a casual sex partner. That I will save for someone special.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm versatile, it really depends who I'm having sex with. Although, there was this one guy who was happily bottom, gives really good head, but for some reason I had the urge to return the favor. Good thing I did because his was a nice dick to have in my mouth. I swallowed his cum, and then he said "No one has ever sucked me before. Thank you so much." then he gave me a tight hug. It was a touching moment at the sex cinema.

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm totally into bottoming. I'm very comfortable in identifying myself as a bottom. I have much more intense orgasms while getting fucked than I do fucking. I find it estremely pleasurable. Much more pleasureable than any other form of sex. I've had hetrosexual relationships before and the sex in no way compares to being a bottom in man to man sex. All this talk about being damaging is pure crap. I have no self estem issues nor am i confused about love. I have a partner that I love very much who meets my needs and I meet his needs. while I don't expect people who have never experienced this type of love to fully understand, I don't appreciate their judgements of my phsycological condition.