Bottomed for first time

catch87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Late last night, I bottomed for the first time with a Craigslist hook up. It wasn't a pleasant experience. All he did was want to dominate me and it didn't feel good when he entered me. We stopped and I left.
Mind you I did tell him I've never fully bottomed and we were safe. Still, it was so rough and unpleasing. Even when I've been with women, I go with their energy and we have great sex. Am I putting too much on this or should just stick to what makes me comfortable?

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Late last night, I bottomed for the first time with a Craigslist hook up. It wasn't a pleasant experience. All he did was want to dominate me and it didn't feel good when he entered me. We stopped and I left.
Mind you I did tell him I've never fully bottomed and we were safe. Still, it was so rough and unpleasing. Even when I've been with women, I go with their energy and we have great sex. Am I putting too much on this or should just stick to what makes me comfortable?

Sorry to hear that. It doesn't have to be an unpleasant experience at all. The problem is that some men straight, bi or gay just don't know how to top (fuck) well. They think of anal sex as putting a stick into a hole and forget that the anus is a collection of muscles designed to keep things in but with careful prep can be an incredibly erotic and intense pleasure for both people.
It can still be "rough" and "aggressive" play - after the prep work has been done though.
Don't give up on it because being fucked is pretty incredible - in a good way.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Catch, don't give up because of one jerk. What you want to do can be a great experience and if done right it feels fantastic. Give it another try. What might be good is to meet the person at a coffe shop or someplace casual first and talk to him. Discuss your comcerns and if it sems right, go for it.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so sorry you had such a bad experience. Some guys just have no clue how to top. Like FlashFan said. Especially some guys who have or THINK they have a huge dick. These guys have gotten by WAY too long on just the size of their dick, yet never gained the skills to use it. PERSONALLY, I think it takes a great bottom to be an amazing top. :) If they've bottomed before and more than once.... they KNOW what feels good...or should know.
AS for cleaning out... make sure you go to the bathroom...THEN clean out with an enema. Bigger guys need more than that one lil tiny water bottle. *we got a shower shot at our house* :) hahaha Just keep doing it till the water runs clean... and wait a bit...then do again for safe measure. ALSO, if you think there's even a chance you MAY hook it up and bottom...do the cleaning before you go out...that way you dont have to wait when the time comes. :) Also, craigslist is the bottom of the barrel for hooking up...use adam4adam or manhunt or something like that. :)good luck!