Bottoming for A Big One

Echo27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend, so we only get to see each other on weekends. We've fooled around, but haven't fucked yet. He's got about 9x6 (Seriously, it's about as big around as my wrist), and I'm a rather small guy (body-wise), so I'm pretty nervous about taking it, and he's really nervous about hurting me. My ex was at the opposite end of the spectrum, and even he said i was incredibly tight.

I don't have any toys, yet, so is there anything I can try to do to loosen up before I see him again without them? Or any tips in general for being really tight and trying to take something that big? We don't want to try poppers.

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
man, ild definately invest in some toys.. that way. with plenty of lube, you know what you can physically take when you really relax and ease yourself gently.. then, with your bf, itll be easier .. youll be more horny, and a real cock i always find easier than a dildo. but at least if you stretch yourself gradually with a dildo you know that yo can do it..

Echo27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah. I'm going to order some, they just won't be here before the next time we meet up. He's a really patient/caring guy, so I'm sure it'll work out when we actually try.

Reactions: Lexicd

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Work yourself over with fingers if nothing else then. They can take the place of toys until you get some. Start with 1 finger, move to 2, and on up to see how much you can handle.

While 9" is a lot of length, it shouldn't be as much of a concern as his 6" girth if you're tight. Let your fingers test and make yourself comfortable with larger girths.

Good luck :)

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a bf that's about 8 x 6 1/2 and a bf that's 9 x 5. I use vibrating butt plugs to keep myself in shape for them. I started with a Colt anal trainer kit. My "training" plugs are 6 x 5 1/2 and 6 x 6 and my realistic vibe is 8 x 6. The plug I sleep with is 4 1/2 x 5. When I'm home I keep one in my ass almost all the time.

calibblbutt

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's all about a patient top that can make you relax. Have him rim and finger you well, working up to at least 3 fingers for several minutes. Encouraging him to distract you by kissing or sucking your dick while inserting can help a lot too. And of course dildos are a great way to learn how to relax.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
relax, man...really, just relax

Let's recap here:
#1: you met a really great guy
#2: he's mutually interested in you, too
#3: he's got a big dick
That's like a winning lottery ticket, man!!

I'm a bottom who actually prefers a girthy penis. I've been told by tops that I've got a tight ass. But I never do stretch exercises-- no dildos, no fingers. If I'm expecting to bottom, then I just look forward to the awesome experience of having a guy fully inside me! Yes, of course, I know to expect some pain and discomfort. But a little bit of pain is worth all the DAMN GOOD PASSION that comes afterwards! That's all that you should think about!!

I honestly believe that the art of enjoying anal sex is mostly how you mentally psych yourself up for it. Don't waste the next few days anticipating and fearing the discomfort and pain. Instead, get so hyped about your top guy that the pleasure beats out the pain!

Think about how his body feels against yours. Think about his body scent, and his hands gripping your torso. Think about your nipples getting hard, and for how long a tight ass and big dick can tease each other before actually making contact.
Right now, your biggest dilemma should be finding new positions to slide your tight ass on that big dick!!

Seriously, my advice: RELAX & ENJOY THE RIDE!! If he senses your anxiety, then he's going to be tense. Your man has got to know that, regardless of the pain, you want him inside of you!!

It takes a real man to be a good bottom. And strategically, the bottom has all the power. Don't relinquish your power to the pain. A top man is only as good as the bottom lets him be!

Have fun.

Last edited:

gamester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first experience with a man was 6 years ago
see the photo in my gallery
I had never been penetrated
He is 11.5 inches long full monty
He promised me pleasure no pain
He took 10 15 minutes to even start applying pressure on my hole
touching
staying put & dirty talk ( I had a nice pussy )
Removing
coming back
Fear led to desire
The first push came mood altered ( his suggestion )
It was done centimeter by centimeter
taking it away
moving to the same spot or ever so slightly forward
on and on An hour later he asked if I loved his big black dick in my pussy
I was able to put in 9 or so inches
the question for an hetero was so wrong that it was right
I had a huge come
without jerking off
Life has never been the same
You need to trust and be excited by the opportunity
Talk is great to relax and add excitement
good luck
g
You need to know a

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part of me thinks this can't be healthy. Is this healthy?

I've been doing it for a long time with no problems and it feels really good.
I'm a size queen and I like being pounded hard so I have to keep my hole in shape for the very large cocks that I like.

Dicklicker1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The key for entry is to relax your sphincter.
Try not to clamp down but to bump up against each other in unison, go slow and entry will be comfortable. Lay on you stomach with a few pillows to prop up your waist. He Will hit your 2nd sphincter at the 6-7 inch mark, in order for you to open all the way, your partner should be on his back and you slowly sit down on him until you and fully impaled. Then let the fun begin!
Also try Poppers, will relax you so give it a try.....

Echo27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, we did it, and it just worked. lol. I hadn't really been doing any stretching, but he took a really long to get me ready, and it just started working. Best sex ever. :D

Reactions: Yondermtn

cvp71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ive been topped by a couple guys with some huge cocks and the only thing that helps is sniffing some poppers, i dont really like poppers but without them the pain is very real.