bottoming for a guy with 10 or bigger

gotbeef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really want to bottom for a guy thats huge. any suggestions? I’m willing but....

Media
As uncut (Ya man, FANTASTIC meat BTW) says, go slllow. That's the key to it all. You might even want to work your way up to a huge dick. Don't just go for the biggest right off the bat. You may even want to try a dildo or two...get your ass used to be stretched open and invaded deeply.

When I was in my 20's I wasn't much into being fucked, made a few attempts, the guys weren't large by any means, but it just seemed uncomfortable. Then I met a guy who I saw for a while, he was only about 6" long, but a solid 6" around also. Maybe it's because I love thick cock, I don't know but I was eager for him to fuck me. And well ever since then, I've truly LOVED to take it up the ass. I've had 10x6 (and a bit) up there and it was no problem...he liked to REALLY POUND too.

There is no way I could have possibly handled that 10x6 if I hadn't taken the time to open up my ass a bit with lesser mortals.

The go slow thing definitely applies at the moment he is entering you too. Make SURE you have someone that will listen to you and STOP if you tell them to stop. If they shove in to fast, well you will be in a lot of pain, it will ruin the entire fuck AND your ass will probably hurt for a few days afterwards. That's never any fun.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hungry4thick said:
As uncut (Ya man, FANTASTIC meat BTW) says, go slllow. That's the key to it all. You might even want to work your way up to a huge dick. Don't just go for the biggest right off the bat. You may even want to try a dildo or two...get your ass used to be stretched open and invaded deeply.

When I was in my 20's I wasn't much into being fucked, made a few attempts, the guys weren't large by any means, but it just seemed uncomfortable. Then I met a guy who I saw for a while, he was only about 6" long, but a solid 6" around also. Maybe it's because I love thick cock, I don't know but I was eager for him to fuck me. And well ever since then, I've truly LOVED to take it up the ass. I've had 10x6 (and a bit) up there and it was no problem...he liked to REALLY POUND too.

There is no way I could have possibly handled that 10x6 if I hadn't taken the time to open up my ass a bit with lesser mortals.

The go slow thing definitely applies at the moment he is entering you too. Make SURE you have someone that will listen to you and STOP if you tell them to stop. If they shove in to fast, well you will be in a lot of pain, it will ruin the entire fuck AND your ass will probably hurt for a few days afterwards. That's never any fun.
Thanx! Thats the key go slow

gotbeef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the advice guys!! Now I just need to find a hung top who is willing work my ass slow :smile:

theyh2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
gotbeef said:
Any suggestions as to a preferred position to take it deep?

hey there my man and i are just starting to do anal, but right now he prefers to lay on his side and have me enter him that way (again SLOW)... after a bit of doing it in that position we have tried other postions with better luck! he says he is able to relax the most in that first position.

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

gotbeef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, I guess being on your side you would be more relaxed then in other positions. Thanks for the adivce!

hey guys. i'm new here. anyway, my bf is almost 10 1/2 inches, and it took us a while before i could take it in my ass. he's the first dude to fuck me, as i've always been on top (i have 9 inches.). Now, i can't get it enough. i guess it depends how much you can relax and open up.

Matt

gotbeef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matt, what did you do to relax for 10.5? I figure he's got to be pretty thick too. Potition wise, I like em all, but like theh2007 mentioned being on your side might help realx. Let me know...

at first, i took it by sitting on it with my face toward him. after i could get it all in, it was easier for other positions. now, i like it doggie style most. it depends on you really. how big is yours? do you live near philly? we like 3somes, so if your hot, you can try it.

matt

gotbeef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cutematt19136 said:
at first, i took it by sitting on it with my face toward him. after i could get it all in, it was easier for other positions. now, i like it doggie style most. it depends on you really. how big is yours? do you live near philly? we like 3somes, so if your hot, you can try it.

matt

Matt, I'm in the DC area so I could get up to Philly pretty quick. It would be hot to be in a three way with you both. I guess I would be broken in after you both finished with me. :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cutematt19136 said:

matt
Its good to see people still like a horse hung man