bottoming for a guy with 10 or bigger

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
Guy doing the fucking gotta be experienced, never in a hurry. I am 10' and top many virgin boys. First rule, do a GREAT rimming job, then standing up, embrace from behind and TEASE, bite his neck, suck his ears, kiss, squeeze his tits, get his attention off his hole. Stroke him hard, fondle his balls, fuck his tighs. I am lucky that I ooze a lot, so by the time he's ready, the head gets in with no pain. Then STOP. Let him get used to it, TEASE again, just don't try to enter at once, get him horny and BEGGING, at some point the attention is so away from the hole that you slide in like a hot knife into butter, and by the time he realizes it, it's all in.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
abercrombiebrazil said:
Guy doing the fucking gotta be experienced, never in a hurry. I am 10' and top many virgin boys. First rule, do a GREAT rimming job, then standing up, embrace from behind and TEASE, bite his neck, suck his ears, kiss, squeeze his tits, get his attention off his hole. Stroke him hard, fondle his balls, fuck his tighs. I am lucky that I ooze a lot, so by the time he's ready, the head gets in with no pain. Then STOP. Let him get used to it, TEASE again, just don't try to enter at once, get him horny and BEGGING, at some point the attention is so away from the hole that you slide in like a hot knife into butter, and by the time he realizes it, it's all in.

love the dick man!

gotbeef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Loosen up with a dildo first. Do that and you'll probably take the whole thing.

It would be more of a challenge with the real thing. :biggrin1:

gotbeef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
abercrombiebrazil said:

I like your idea on getting your attention off your hole then get the guy horny and begging for it. WOOF!! It would be hot to take a big cock like that. :smile:

bgbutt11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive bottomed for a guy in a video booth who had to have at leat 10 inches....Fournately for me I use above average and large dildos....When I can't have a real dick and dildo always does the trick for me......I'm looking forward to get my groove back soon....

gotbeef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bgbutt11 said:
Ive bottomed for a guy in a video booth who had to have at leat 10 inches....Fournately for me I use above average and large dildos....When I can't have a real dick and dildo always does the trick for me......I'm looking forward to get my groove back soon....

Thanks!! I don't know. I'm not used to using a dildo. I would rather have the real thing and feel the pleasure that way. Still haven't bottomed for a guy that big, but always hopeful.

ajay38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
abercrombiebrazil said:

Hot damn! That dick and your description just made me rock hard! Love a top who knows how to prep a hole! That is the key. Some guys use poppers...I find that they affect my erection and give many a headache but for me poppers can really help open up my hole for that extra inch of girth or length! But I prefer plenty of foreplay and prep...never let your top hurry you...if he does then he ain't a good top and you need to find another. Unless you like pain then go for it!

ajay38

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bgbutt11 said:

How about Butt plugs? Anyone ever used them to train themselves to take a horse cock?

gotbeef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ajay38 said:
How about Butt plugs? Anyone ever used them to train themselves to take a horse cock?
I've thought about it, but unless it's with someone I don't care for it. just love playing with anonther guy's cock. :biggrin1:

hottxanboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with abercrobiebrazil. Sex is very mental and the more you want it, the more your body will naturally accept it. The 1st guy I was with that was over 9 inches was also very thick, probably 6.5 to 7 around in girth. When I saw it fully hard I was really excited, but also very nervous. The biggest I had up until that point was a buddy of mine that was about 8x6 and I always had problems taking it. However, this stud knew what he was doing, he teased and teased me for about an hour! Biting, licking, very verbal, by the time he was ready to fuck he slid in like butter.

I will tell you this. When you hit those unexplored places it's going to be tender, just BREATHE IN and PUSH OUT. When you hit that spot, Have him pull back and push in a little deeper. Try that about 3 times and then you can get into some serious plowing. I like a pretty rough top, and that has alwasy worked for me. Also, Wet or Elbow Grease seems to work best, the silicon lubes don't seem good for deep fucking with me. Poppers works for me too, but its a matter of preference.

The most important thing is to get into it. And if it does hurt, just grin and bear it, remember you're the bottom boy - make your top feel good ;)

glenroebuck

Experimental Member
Media
nahh - my first time bottoming and I only do it rarely was a guy with 11"..

#1 be clean -

#2 relax

#3 tops think they are in charge - till you slide and squeeze and make then go -damn what was that??

#4 - uzo and prentending you've never done this before :lol

gotbeef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THANKS! know anyone in the DC area?

nahh - my first time bottoming and I only do it rarely was a guy with 11"..

#1 be clean -

#2 relax

#3 tops think they are in charge - till you slide and squeeze and make then go -damn what was that??

#4 - uzo and prentending you've never done this before :lol

Ichnibob

Just Browsing
Media
abercrombiebrazil, that post and your dick are hot. If you are ever in Australia you can take my virgin bi/curious ass any time!