Bottoming for my BF

flyeva02

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My bf and I have been together for nearly 2 years, we love each other and have a great bond. The only problem is that we are both tops and it has really put a damper on our sex life. We enjoy oral and rimming a lot, but he's only topped me 3 times in the whole 2 years.

He is strictly top, and I don't mind being a bottom, just can't get through the pain. He's not super big, 7 length but pretty thick.

Here is a pic of me actually getting it in one time.

Any advice ?

Attachments

sim_8701

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My bf and I have been together for nearly 2 years, we love each other and have a great bond. The only problem is that we are both tops and it has really put a damper on our sex life. We enjoy oral and rimming a lot, but he's only topped me 3 times in the whole 2 years.

He is strictly top, and I don't mind being a bottom, just can't get through the pain. He's not super big, 7 length but pretty thick.

Any advice ?

Hot pic

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I qould say I cant even believe that after 2 years you guys have only had sex 3 times in the past two years. I recommend doing exactly what all these other guys saw.. Lots of lube, and tkae it easy, if u really love the guy give it a more tries. Maybe even have a drink or two to loosen up.

Reactions: 1347690

Any advice ?
Babe, take deep breaths together. Look at each other while doing it. Your bodies will sync together and you’ll Love it.