Bottoming Out, Hitting the "Cervix," the A-Spot

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This may be of interest to all you straight and bi guys, especially those of you who are well hung and those of you willing go use a dildo on your girl to reach the spots you can't. This should also be of interest to women seeking more "fulfilling" sensations of deep penetration.

Yesterday I came across an interesting article about the female "A-Spot," which is sort of like the G-spot, but few people know about it or deliberately try to hit it.

According to the article, the A-spot, "feels much like a cul-de-sac on a dead-end street, a curved pocket you can feel deep inside the vagina, tucked under the cervix. Technically speaking, it's an erogenous zone in the Anterior Fornix, the area in the back of the vagina into which the cervix protrudes. Orgasmically speaking, it can provide deep, deep sensations that, though it isn't a magic orgasm button (or the next G-spot), can ramp things up a bit."

For those of you who have experienced this, please share your knowledge.

Here's the full article:
The Valley Advocate: Leisure - Easy A

This reminded me of a couple of old threads in which the fornix was discussed, although I think in those threads we were referring to the posterior fornix.

Anterior fornix erogenous zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vaginal fornix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are the old threads.

http://www.lpsg.org/56188-guys-what-does-it-feel.html
http://www.lpsg.org/147437-hitting-her-cervix.html

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my girlfriend loves it somedays and other days it would seem
like i was trying to say "look at me i gotta big dick,see...aint it BIG."

it is tricky to administer.
i think clarification needs to be made,like when you are going to cum.
a warning.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The author keeps referring to the A-spot or anterior fornix as being "at the back" of the vagina, which is misleading. The anterior fornix is toward the abdominal side of the cervix, which most people would consider the front. The posterior fornix, or "cul-de-sac" is on the other side of the vagina.

Women are not all constructed according to some idealized anatomical diagram as seen on the internet, however. The cervix projects into the vaginal canal at different angles and depths in different women. In most women, the posterior fornix is potentially the "deepest" recess of the vaginal canal, but in some women it is the anterior fornix which is deeper. The uterus and cervix also move during arousal and intercourse, so the relative depths and positions of the fornices may change.

As a guy, I could generally tell when I "boxed" a woman's cervix from its firm texture and her (usually) negative reaction. I can also usually tell when I am touching the very end of the vaginal canal from the sensation of compression of the glans of my penis. To be honest, I couldn't generally tell if I was in the anterior fornix area or the cul-de-sac, however.

I have had a few partners who were very vaginally orgasmic and they seemed to require, or at least benefit from deep, rhythmic vaginal stimulation to reach orgasm. These women were in the minority, however, since others didn't particularly care for this deep vaginal contact, or were indifferent to it, whether or not they were able to have vaginal orgasms.

I think there may be something to what the author says about this deep vaginal stimulation being an "acquired taste", however. The women that I knew who liked it all tended to be very sexually experienced, and they generally knew exactly what they needed in terms of position, angle, depth and force of penetration, extent of movement, and rhythm in order to bring themselves off.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Redbear is right on. Sometimes articles flip the names of the 2 fornixes for some reason. One article mentions this confusion. The greys anatomy picture which is medical text shows it as anterior fornix (front side) and posterior (further back).

Like redbear said not all women's cervix is in the position as text books show it. Arousal, tenting, sex position and how her anatomy is built all factor into it.

For example my wife's cervix is positioned not as close to thr end as pictures always show it. Hers is reachable by my fingers so seems to be more in middle or her fornix is deeper or something because my cock is much longer than my fingers and goes well past her cervix.

As far as orgasms go, yes that zone is very truly a major source. It is possible that it is an aquired taste as was mentioned. The orgasms are different than clitoral and much more prone to long continuous mind blowing multiple orgasms.