bottoming out when big BF gives me anal

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dicky1980, Jul 4, 2007.

1. dicky1980

dicky1980 New Member

Albums:
    when receiving anal sex from my boyfriend I sometimes have a problem when he deeply penetrates me.
    He gets about 7 - 8 inches in and it feels like hes hitting a brick wall. This can be really painful for me and can put us off our fun:smile:. I love it when i can take all of his length and he loves it when he can really pound away on my ass. By the way he's about 9.5-10 x 7 inches. We are in a really good relationship and I'd really like to make our sex the best!

Is there any advice as to what this is and what we can do to improve this??????? HELP!!!!:smile:

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Yeah, be careful so you don't hurt yourself. That would take all the fun out of it.

3. JMeister

JMeister Member

He probably is hitting a brick. You might try a 1-2 quart enema and hour beforehand to make sure the pipes are totally empty.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

WOW! I always thought you couldn't bottom out in an ass. Thats what my gay friends tell me anyway. I've never had a guy bottom out in either hole. :frown1:

Sorry you have experienced pain with your BF. Wish I had something helpful to offer. :redface:

5. needthesupport

needthesupport New Member

Unless you have the worlds shortest colon or your boyfriends penis is 5 feet + I think J-meister might be on to something.

6. B_Cegro27

B_Cegro27 New Member

I don't think you can actually "bottom out" while doing anal, but everyone's rectum isn't shaped the same, so it could be that he's just hitting a curve in your rectum. His erect cock obviously can't make the turn, and so it's just slamming against your rectal walls, which is very painful. The same thing happens to me, but only when I'm getting fucked in certain positions.

The solution is to figure out which positions put his cock more closely in line with the shape of your rectum. You'll find that the pain will be completely alleviated, even though his entire cock is inside of you.

7. Boobalaa

Gold Member

yeah man; besides excessively using bold font, methinks you are clenching your sphincter muscles and it just feels like he bottoming out..Exercise and work those muscles by practicing with a nice sized dildo..one you can squat on and ride. Then you can experiences the sensations of your sphincters' relaxing and 'popping open"..Your Colon is part of your lower intestine and there NO WAY to bottom out....and uh yeah..the enema idea is a must precaution..Happy fucking you lucky guy

8. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with Cergo. I have a curve that guys always tend to hit and I have to shift around a little so that they can continue to go deep in me.

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here's a link that describes what you're experiencing and how to overcome it, from Asspig.com (a fisting/deep exploration message board).

You seem to stuck at the second ring or sphincter. As they suggest, toys will help you learn to relax.

10. dicky1980

dicky1980 New Member

Albums:
    chees for the advice guys, i always douched n stuff before sex. we are now practicing gettin me more relaxed before sex, using massage etc. think its just a matter of practice and finding thr right position.

cheers

rich

11. hot-rod

Gold Member

Yeah, go get you a stainless steel hose and dick attachment to connect to your shower head, then lay down in the bottom and clean yourself out for about an hour or so. That will do the trick. Don't be in a hurry though, because it takes a while to fully clean out. You will then be able to take the kitchen sink. LOL

12. hot-rod

Gold Member

I forgot to say that this will really relax you and open you up pretty good. Enjoy!

13. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's always one of my requirements for anal sex. Brown goo is such a buzzkill.

14. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

You fellas should read the signs posted at the enterance, maybe thats the problem....

[​IMG]

I'm just being silly, you know that... :tongue:

15. BigSean

BigSean New Member

Jusr ewlax and enoy, My boyf is 10 x7 too and it all goes in. I have larger toys and like fists to also open me up

Draft saved Draft deleted