Bottoming Out

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

eyemready: To my Hung Friends:

Is it true that you can bottom out when fucking?

Has it happened to you?

Dennis Rodman in his book describes "bottoming out" twice and "breaking" his dick. Had to go to the doctor when it swelled up abnormally. Says he was fucking "furiously" both times and knew he was hitting bottom.

Is it possible to penetrate the cervix and cum directly in the womb?

2. Imported

Gold Member

kotegoshi: Hi all, first post.
    Yes it is possible to "bottom out".
    Yes I have hit bottom.
    The women didn't enjoy it, so I would have to slow down and/or change position and thrust angle.
    I have never hit bottom with my wife! She is apparently "well endowed" also.

3. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: Yes, depending on your size and the women's size you can "bottom out" on a woman. Generally you would be hitting her cervix. The girls I have been with do not like having their cervix pounded as it hurts. I am generally careful not to hurt them when thrusting. I find thickness of your dick can be a problem for some women also.

4. twista

twista Member

Females should be careful of this, because repeated trauma to the cervix (i.e. bottoming out) can increase their risk of cervical cancer. That's why women should get regular PAP smears.

5. jonb

Gold Member

I've heard of penetrationg the cervix, but I've never done it. (If the anatomical data are anything to go by, it'd feel a lot like anal sex, at least for the man: Both have a sphincter [ring-shaped muscle] around them.)

I have bottomed out, though. No fun for either of us.

6. Imported

Gold Member

swimguy_14: rodman is an idiot though

7. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: yes i have bottomed out...I have to be very careful with my wife...it is very painful for her, especially with certain positions. however she says that I am the only man that she has been with that can bottom out in any position. When I am in her to the point where it will be no pain I have about 2 to 3 inches left in the cold, but last night she did this thing for the first time where we was in missionary and I was kneeling and she closed her legs and the top of her thighs closed around my penis and it was like a pussy extension.....WOW

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks, prepky, for bringing in "positions" to be considered when discussing bottoming out. I, also, want to add the time of the month to that. After the first half dozen times, my ex took my length with no problem, unless the position she was in seemed to restrict her depth. There were times when I had to stop hunching my dick in so fast, even stop and shift her lower torso around. With us, the time of the month and her period also dictated her vagina length.

Could any of you ladies add to this discussion? It's no fun for either partner when it's like ramming a brick wall.

Luke

9. Imported

Gold Member

roedhunt: I agree 100%. Sometimes uncomfortable. Other times hurt city. we just had to move til it felt right.

10. Imported

Gold Member

palladen: Happened: yes.
    Feeling: painful for both of us.
    Seems to happen more often when she is on top, but a little patience goes a long way (pun intended).
    p

11. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, this happens all the time with me, if I can get that far in. And, as many have already said the cervix is sensitive and needs to be avoided. I learned the hard way about that when I was very young; too much too soon.

I think the key is good communication with your partner to find out the best stimulation for her. As she gets more aroused she will open up further, and I have been able to go "past" the cervix at that point to stimulate her more deeply. But, this must be done gradually, and I have seldom been able to this the first time with a new partner.

Even, when going past the cervix, there is of course a limit, and I do bottom out then as well. So far, most of the women I have been with have enjoyed me reaching past their cervix to the "end" of their vagina so long as they were aroused enough in preparation, and I didn't push to much once I reached that point. It takes a while to get to that stage with a woman, so spending some time with one partner has its advantages here.

Jack

12. Max

Max New Member

Yes it is very easy to bottom out.  My experience is that you can very gradually and carefully increase the depth of penetration, but there comes a point where the limit of adjustment has been reached.

I agree with palladen that 'woman on top' makes bottoming out happen earlier (ie you can get less length in that way) — which is one reason that I don't agree that this is always a good solution for very well hung men.

There is also the possibility, I think depending on the angle of entry and the curve of your shaft, of accidentally knocking an ovary.  Another reason to take care, especially in the early stages.

13. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: grnman
    Yes, this happens all the time with me, if I can get that far in

LMAO what do yu USE ? do you use that RIDICULOUS prosthetic pictured in those fake ass pics in the yahoo group ? Did you major in Photoshop deluxe ? :)

Would be real damn curious to know your REAL size not the imagined one............ Either you are VERY YOUNG or VERY STUPID to have posted such blatantly obvious fake pics to the yahoo group but no doubt you are in excellent company with many more dreamers on here

HORSE

14. Imported

Gold Member

thefrench_h: Yes, it can happen, but I've learned how to avoid or at least limit it. Most important is to make the girl confident again once you already hit her.

Never been "rejected" because of that ;-)

15. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    All you have to do to avoid it is learn not to trhust as deep. It feels batter anyway becasue the opening of the vagina is the tightest.

A thing me and my gf do when having it doggy style(this position i go the deepest) Is to put a cock ring halfway down my shaft, so I have a visual reference as to how deep I can go.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Mark_S: Hi!

yes, i bottom out occasionally, my wife gets an uncomfortable feeling when i hit her cervix directly. This can happen for example during doggy style.

Entering the womb isnt possible cause the uterus is almost at a right angle to the vaginal channel as far as i know.

When she is very aroused, full penetration can become pleasurable for her. There are also lust points (quite near the cervix) which can be stimulated by a long penis.

I´m specially interested of female experiences concerning penetration by a long penis and A-point (AFE zone, Epicenter) stimulation.

regards

Mark

17. Imported

Gold Member

drambone: I guess I must be missing something, somehow, somewhere. I've been married for 20 years and I do not believe I have ever penetrated the cervix...hmm..

18. Imported

Gold Member

grantstephens: We have a YahooGroup?

And yes, I've bottomed out several times with my wife. Especially when we're really going at it.

19. Imported

Gold Member

over13inches: Yup

Have done and still do - although when I do I realise and try and be a bit more careful ;)

O13

20. Imported

Gold Member

JimEllsworth5: I've bottomed out before, but not all that often. My girth caused enough stretching that the women I've been with have usually had to have me stop before I got in deep enough to bottom out.

Draft saved Draft deleted