Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I too have bottomed out consistently. Though, the girl I'm with now (engaged to, actually) is deep enough that I don't with her. That said, all the comments above are pretty good. Try changing positions, use a hand to stop your penetration from going too deep, or just warm her up even more. As far as cumming faster goes, that's an issue I have too. I go for ever when I'm really going to town and thrusting hard and deep. But when I slow it down and do the sensual thing - I cum much faster. Could be a position thing there, too. I tend to cum quicker from missionary than from doggy, cowgirl, or when I'm standing at the edge of the bed. Just food for thought.

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel same way as post above me. If I thrust fast and deep my girl gets uncomfortable and I tend to last longer.Slow deep thrusting in doggy or standing keeps me rock hard but for less long. I also find when her period is due her cervix gets lower even when she is fully aroused. We regularly still have amazing sex during the last day of her period-she tells me that deep thrusts against her cervix helps negate the period cramps.
What I am sure of though is that most of the guys on Lpsg would be WAY too long for her. Any cock longer than 7.5 would be a real problem. I have a COME CLOSER ring which was necessary with one of my less deep girlfriends and found it superb. It kept me as hard as iron and I could thrust with the 5 inches as hard as I liked without hurting her.

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've bottomed out on at least 2 girls...one said it felt like I was going to break her in half...the other was in pain. The first said it didn't feel great, but was so turned on by it that she kept telling me to fuck her harder...I think she got off from "being fucked" vs what it actually felt like...anyway, when I came in her it took like 6 hours to all drop out because I was so deep...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fortunately, I've only 'hit bottom' a few times, despite my preference for balls deep thrusting. It most often happened when we were in doggy style position. Slowing down, and adjusting our position slightly to change the angle, has always enabled me to continue with only missing a beat or two.

Another position that may be problematic is missionary with her legs up high or on your shoulders. While I'd love the idea of that position, I've only been with one woman who was comfortable with her legs on my shoulders while we were fucking. With one past girlfriend, we would frequently finish up in missionary with her legs wrapped around my waist, my hands under her butt, and me thrusting away hard and fast, but that was always after a lot of warm-up, and buildup of sexual desire.

G

girthyoldguy

Just like some us can remember when there was only one size of condoms :mad:
So true. If a girl wasn't on the pill ,well it would be a short relationship. The first time you break one and have to pull was usually the last time she would let me in.

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If my memory serves me well they were called Dutch Caps. Slept with a girl many years ago that had one fitted and to put it delicately it was not fitted at the end of the session. Truly horrid devices!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even with a Magnum these days if I go at it for any more than 10 minutes my prick ends up all black and blue like somebody used a hammer on it. The old Trojans where so tight I never slept with any girls that were not on the pill, IUD, or the diaphragm.

Don't remind me, please!!!! I don't know what was worse: the constricting tightness or all of the broken condoms.

Reactions: coutter

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even with a Magnum these days if I go at it for any more than 10 minutes my prick ends up all black and blue like somebody used a hammer on it. The old Trojans where so tight I never slept with any girls that were not on the pill, IUD, or the diaphragm.

I've never told anyone else about this, aside from the women who I've been with who've seen it, but I used to get black and blue bruises on my shaft, just like you've described, when the only alternative to "one size fits all (but not if you're really big)" condoms were Naturalamb (sheep's gut) condoms which not only were incredibly expensive and didn't protect against STD's, but back-in-the-day came in plastic containers which were so fucking hard to open that I'd be down to a semi by the time I had it out and ready to roll on. Who can you talk to when you have issues like this? If I tried to tell my male friends that my dick is so big that it gets bruised from being stuffed into the same condoms everyone else fits into easily, they'd all think I was a big dick--and not in a positive way. The same with breaking up with a girl who you really like, but the sex wasn't working out because no matter what you tried, you were just too big not to hurt her. Or how you feel about yourself when you're talking to a new woman, things are starting to click between you two, and you catch yourself checking her mouth out thinking about whether she'll be able to suck your cock for more than a couple of minutes before she stops and says something like "you're hurting my jaw." I've learned that if I mention anything about having a big cock to my male friends, they just roll their eyes, so I just don't say a thing about it. That's why I find myself keep coming back to this website: at least some of the guys in here have had to deal with the same issues that I have had to deal with (both good and bad), and I can actually talk to them about it, and sometimes get or give some very good advice. So thank's Mako, hearing that you and I have had the same (unmentionable, at least for me) issues with condoms actually made me feel good, if you know what I mean.