Bottoming out

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Cliebert_Chodechoker, Apr 20, 2006.

1. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Ok lovely ladies of the board. Im curius at what size do you bottom out. When is it to much. i know both length and girth are definately factors here so feel free to anwser how u would like.

Thanks n Godbless

2. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Well, as you know the vagina is elastic, so it's not like there's a wall and once you get there it's over. In general I feel "bottomed out" with about 7 inches. After that I get a stretching feeling because my pussy is trying to accomodate a larger size. A little stretching is a very nice, full feeling, and I love a cock in the 7-8 in. range :tongue: , but much longer than 8 in. starts to get uncomforable. :mad: And yes, girth plays a part in the overall feeling of fullness. I don't know exactly what would be "too thick" for me. I like good thickness but I'm sure there'd be a limit. I hope that answers your question.:wink:

3. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Thank u much stud hunter, i appreciate it. U definately anwsered my question.

4. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

I generally bottom out at arond 10 inches or so. Certain positions I can only take 9, which is still plenty. Every girl is different, so you just have to use caution when you first enter a girl. Some girls are only 4-5 inches deep, and I've heard of some women that claim to be able to take 12 inches, although i've never met one and could never verify that. Personally that fact that I can handle even 9 inches seems like a lot to me.

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I bottom out at 4.5", but 4" will hit bottom in some positions. I can comfortable accomodate 10", and have never been presented with larger. Girth does not make length an issue for me vaginally.

6. Kat

Kat Member

I have always considered bottoming out the maximum depth I can take. But as said before, that includes a significant amount of stretching. I've never really figured out at what depth the stretching begins because it seems to me that varies according to how aroused I am at that point. Anyway, I can take all of my husband (10.5") but I start to go numb and can't take any more at just beyond that length (around 11-11.5"?).

kat

Draft saved Draft deleted