Bottoming out

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess "soft dead end" or "slightly firm dead end" are good terms to describe it. My wife describes it as "Touching my heart".

I have had VERY little time to think about, or analyze, the sensation. For her the sensation is somewhere between "uncomfortable" and "really hurts", and she immediately pulls back. If she is in the mood she may allow a very light contact, but only if she has complete control of the contact (speed, force, angle, etc).

Magellan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Might sem like a silly question but...What's it feel like for a man with a long penis to reach the end of a woman's pussy? Is it a soft dead end or is there something there that the penis can penetrate to go deaper?

When you reach the end of a woman's pussy it feels like a soft dead end. It's very sensitive, so you don't want to just jab it mindlessly. But if you're highly attuned to the way her body responds to yours, you can use your tip to massage it for amazing results (and her endless gratitude and eternal devotion :yum )

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf used a diaphragm for birth control.

My glans used to bang up against the ribbed edge of her diaphragm. Odd and not natural sensation because the ribbed edge had a stiff wire enclosed in rubber.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its like a hard hit. We have found u can go further. Once she is really worked up and Adjusted to me I go reasly slow really deep. If I go slow enough I seem to go past the dead end I just sit in there for a bit then slowly out and in again. I do this a dozen times then start increasing my speed and within a min I can pound her balls deep without bottoming out. I am 8.5” long and she can take it all hard pounding after I do this.

StrongNThick

Legendary Member
Media
Manhattan Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its like a hard hit. We have found u can go further. Once she is really worked up and Adjusted to me I go reasly slow really deep. If I go slow enough I seem to go past the dead end I just sit in there for a bit then slowly out and in again. I do this a dozen times then start increasing my speed and within a min I can pound her balls deep without bottoming out. I am 8.5” long and she can take it all hard pounding after I do this.
Reminds me of my lover.

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I only was in one chick that I didn't make contact with the cervix. She was a track and field athlete, a little over 6' tall and must must have had a vagina deeper than 8. Couldn't get to the back all the way in balls deep. But it was still mighty good pussy!

Reactions: orangeC

King Ding

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is an interesting topic because it highlight the fact all women are built differently, specifically the size of the girl does not determine pussy size. I am not overly endowed but I have hit the wall a few times, and you will definitely be told when you do. In my experience it is a little firm and they will pull back instantly.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 7 inches long, I have been able to go balls deep in every woman I've been with. On rare occasions, usually in rear entry positions, I have hit the cervix, and believe me, you will know it if you hit it as she will say OUCH! and pull away!

I've had sex with a woman using a diaphragm a half dozen times, and because I was bareback with it in use, I could feel the ribbed edge as I fully entered her. Just a slightly odd sensation, very quickly overcum by the fact I was balls deep, bareback, in a warm, wet pussy!

Reactions: Rustyridge

Bigred12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some positions I can feel like I’ve hit the end, others not. As mentioned by others, I’ve hit a woman’s cervix several times and they let you know quickly.

Long Arm of the Law

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Soft dead end is a good description for the initial feeling and yes, you need to move very slowly and gently when you know you're about to hit the wall. The most amazing thing, though, is when you feel the back of her pussy open up and "tent," usually slightly upward, creating another 1/2 to 1" of space for you to push even deeper. You can really feel that not just because you can go deeper, but there's usually a smaller ring before you enter the tented space, giving you the same type of sensation of when you first penetrate her vulva.

It's also a huge mental turn on, knowing that you've first completely filled her up, but then that she's so turned on that her pussy wants even more! ;)

Reactions: Bigred12

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Might sem like a silly question but...What's it feel like for a man with a long penis to reach the end of a woman's pussy? Is it a soft dead end or is there something there that the penis can penetrate to go deaper? My 5'1" wife told me that her ex had a thick 10" cock and that she could take the whole thing when he would pound her balls deep.
After years of waiting for someone to claim the $10,000 LPSG prize for the 10" cock... I'm going to call BS on her 10" estimation.

Now that said, my wife is 5'. My cock is 6". I'm as good as 10" when I'm in deep.

Reactions: lapdog2001