Bottoming out?

cummer212

1st Like
Media
Hey yall

When I am in my girl she sometimes screams in pain when i go deep Im pretty sure im hitting her cervix, but it feels so good when i put it all the way in and do her hard

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey yall

When I am in my girl she sometimes screams in pain when i go deep Im pretty sure im hitting her cervix, but it feels so good when i put it all the way in and do her hard

Yeah with some women you gotta be careful about the cervix but then some women can't get enough of it. One of my favorite things is going really deep when I'm with a woman who likes it deep. I think it gets me hot thinking how I can let her have it deeper than maybe any other guy she's had, and just watching her face is awesome. Like I said though with some women you have to be careful not to hit it too hard, or with some of them you just have to be gentle at the beginning. No point in doing it too hard if it's going to hurt her. I'm all about giving women pleasure not pain.:cool:

aboveaveragedad

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At times my wife will still feel some pain and ask me to go easy, but other times she craves it deep as possible. Hitting that hard spot deep in her pussy is like pulling the trigger....

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Hey yall

Are you sure she is screaming with pain? It can be a fine line between whatis pain and what is pleasure.

Talking as someone that finds deep penetration painful I would be surprised if she allows you to continue doing this if it is truly painful. From the tone of your post it seems as if your not bothered if you do cause her pain as long as its good for you. I hope I am wrong about that.

The key here is compromise, experiment and find positions that feel as if you are going deep and giving her a real good pounding, but don`t cause her pain. It can be done. Have fun trying!!

kodeejslv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
none girl like agresive sex, i think, only some ladies. When you do it so agressive then girl insede is damaged... you know and he feel hurts...