Bottoming Out

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by steelshaft, May 23, 2007.

1. steelshaft

steelshaft New Member

Albums:
    I have been with 15 women and never bottomed out in any of them. I always go in balls deep no problem in any position. Is that unusual? What are others experiences? Am I missing anything?

2. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    That depends on how long your penis is. . .

3. Principessa

Gold Member

4. gboy

gboy New Member

I have to agree with danerain on this one. It totally depends on the length of your cock and the depth capacity of your partner. Some women have great capacity as men do length.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Everyone is dancing around the elephant in the room.
    Look at his pictures! I'm guessing it's maybe 6" long. His cock isn't big enough for him to bottom out in any womans pussy. It's a lovely penis; but he isn't gonna be touching bottom unless he uses a penis extender or a sleeve I think they are called.

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Don't complain about NOT bottoming out... when a guy bottoms out in me, it hurts. :smile: You aren't missing anything!

7. thehighheelsgirl

HOw big r u?

8. saturn

saturn New Member

Well, i like bottoming up, it`s a great feeling

9. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's usually 50/50 with women.

Some women love it and it gets them off instantly, while other women think even the slightest bump of the cervix is painful. :rolleyes:

10. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    You need at least 8" to be sure of bottoming out in most girls.

Franky

11. ghogh_2000

ghogh_2000 New Member

Albums:
    im just under 8 long and ive only had it happen a couple of times, one loved it , the other couple said it was painful.

12. whatsup2

whatsup2 New Member

well it looks like the reason he dosent bottom out is because he is to small. he looks more around 5.5 to me since 6 inches give or take depending how turned on i am. Depending on the girl you can hit the back with 6 inches in the right positions because it has happened to me on more than one occasion, and your really just tickling it with a cock my size not pounding the back like some guys here could

13. Bigzwiz

Bigzwiz New Member

Yup well I am 7 1/2 long and 1 1/2 wide (i dont know my girth) I dont consider myself huge (just proportional) in any extent of the term BUT:

My first GF after the initial reaction of surprise/pleasure of having a larger than average cock in her pussy screeched in pain when i thrust it all in; it was a rather scary moment for her and myself. All subsequent GF's and occasionnal FF had the same reaction when my penis went all the way in (pain).

This made me insecure in bed until I met one of my ex-GF who was 10 year older than me and more experienced; for I was always focusing on being careful and holding back so not to hurt my GF/FF and that made the whole experience a bit less enjoyable. When my ex-GF explained that not all women experience pain when the tip presses against the cervix and it was all in the way I get the woman aroused and relaxed I started to relax and focus on getting my partner aroused and eager (i cant find a better word, sorry! :biggrin1:).

Although my wife is 'petite' 5'7'' and has small ass, small waist (which gets me excited:cool:) and short vagina our first time was a bit scary because I really liked her and did'nt want to hurt her and scare her off so I was holding back all the time and only got my dick at 3/4 length. We've been together for 4 1/2 years now and everytime we make love or just fuck, I always make sure she gets off before I do as to prepare my entry. We've just had a kid and we started having sex about a month ago and last week while having sex she screamed out ''God I love having your fat cock in me''

:biggrin1: - smiled like this for a couple of days.

I also had an ex GF who was taller with a nice booty and long vagina and I would have to press up against her like crazy to get my dickhead pressing on her cervix which (bonus) got her off!

Bottom :)smile:) line: dont expect women to just get off the sheer size and girth of your meat; If you have a thick and long cock then it's a bonus, she will get off by b) the sight of it and c) the feeling inside her but never forget a) get her off at least once before giving her your fat 16oz New York cut. It's Win-Win andthat goes for guys of all sizes. Like they say it's not the length of the wand that makes the magician...

14. RideRocket

Gold Member

Being able to 'bottom-out' can be a double-edged sword. It feels great for the guy, but I would be willing to bet that most (if not all) women are too particularly fond of the pain.

As others have pointed out, you really aren't big enough to bottom out (unless she's a midget). Are you missing out on anything? Probably, but so is your partner and she's probably thankful for that.

15. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

I always hit something. I don't know what it is, but it won't get out of the way. It's left me with about an inch which has never been used. :mad:

16. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

Your surplus inch, coupled with my 1 inch deficiency would normally spell the beginnings of a great "supply and demand" business relationship. Sadly, I can't get my head around the logistics of how this particular transaction would play out.

17. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I'll "bottom out" with some women. There are some positions that just don't work for me with some women, just because full insertion is painful.

18. musclebare9

Gold Member

PHP:
    Am I missing anything?
    About an extra 3".

19. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    Well my wife loves it when I work my cock head over her cervix rather vigorously!

Franky

20. aboveaveragedad

aboveaveragedad New Member

Albums:
    I was once dating a lady who oved it when I bottomed out. I was the first to do it. In the right posisition I hit that hard spot agin and again. She loved it.

Draft saved Draft deleted