Bottoming with a 9" Guy

ryanco21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So I have recently started seeing someone new and he is a little over 9 inches. I have never been with anyone bigger than 7 1/2 so this was really fun. Something happened though that I hadn't experienced with my previous times where I was in the position where he is laying down and I am simply sitting on top of him with my back towards him. After a few minutes in that position I was getting these intense feelings in my dick and precum was coming out and I was just waiting to cum, yet nothing happened. Was that the start of having an orgasm without using my hands?
If so, is this how everyone else feels before it and how long do you need to keep it up to actually cum?

I have learned how to cum just from being fucked, and that is exactly the sort of feeling you get that preceeds hands-free orgasm. It's a different kind of orgasm, like a whole-body orgasm, not focused so much on your dick. But you really need to let yourself go completely, totally relax, almost like your body is turned inside out and you are totally naked and vulnerable, otherwise you won't make it: but if you do that and he keeps it up the orgasm should follow!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I have recently started seeing someone new and he is a little over 9 inches. I have never been with anyone bigger than 7 1/2 so this was really fun. Something happened though that I hadn't experienced with my previous times where I was in the position where he is laying down and I am simply sitting on top of him with my back towards him. After a few minutes in that position I was getting these intense feelings in my dick and precum was coming out and I was just waiting to cum, yet nothing happened. Was that the start of having an orgasm without using my hands?
If so, is this how everyone else feels before it and how long do you need to keep it up to actually cum?
I'd call it milking the prostate.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I gotta learn how to do this. My BF has a very nice upwards curve and sometimes he hits something that makes the head of my cock throbs and I get the tingling "right-before-you-cum" feeling but don't cum. Sort of like edging, which maybe it is to some degree. Can someone explain how to let myself go in order to cum hands-free?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thick nine inch cocks have a way of inducing spontaneous orgasm in the lucky bottom boys! I prefer my bottoms on their backs and with my cock fully inserted , almost to a man, they are erect and throbbing almost instantly and shooting before very many long strokes!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan S.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Thick nine inch cocks have a way of inducing spontaneous orgasm in the lucky bottom boys! I prefer my bottoms on their backs and with my cock fully inserted , almost to a man, they are erect and throbbing almost instantly and shooting before very many long strokes!
OH FUCK--- when u gonna fuck me like that babes:redface:

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as the proud owner of a 9 incher i can say I know what ryanco is talking about.

I have had many guys on the brink of orgasm without them touching their penis.
Usually, the guys who can take themselves all the way through an orgasm without any contact have had the experience of being fucked by me many times..

I assume with a long penis, the penetration into the prostate (G-spot for men) occurs and that's what sets them off..
Would be interesting to know if guys with less than 9" can do this also.

It seems like most guys that get to orgasm prefer to be on top for penetration then when comfortable change to their favorite position (which is probably the position that hits the G-spot the best)..

ryanco - is your man on lpsg? .. get him on so we can talk about our techniques hehe ;)

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Like Hud01 said its milking the prostate. When I first hit my bf's g-spot that was a classic moment, so classic that when we had sex after that moment I was trying my hardest to recreate what I had done again, lol... But after a few hit and misses, I've finally found the best position, right amount of insertion and movement to hit his spot everytime.

For us I have him laying on his back with his ass slightly off the edge (using a extra small pillow for his comfort) and I insert about 3-4 inches of my dick in him. Since I'm on my knees I spread them so I'm in a good position to thrust in a slow upward motion and I like to work my hips in a circular motion also just feeling around. It also helps that I have a slight upward bend to my dick. But once I see him zoning and he's sucking his bottom lip and he's precuming nice and thick, I know I'm hitting his spot. Next thing you know his eyes open and his mouth really drops and I feel him tighten up around my cock, he shoots or I should say he flows. His cum just flows out and not squirts!!!

I just try and be gready by continuing my motion, but it drains the young fella and he's done, lol... Atleast for that session, lol...

But it was really a hit and miss cause the prostate is located about an inch or two in the anal canal. But you'll know when your partner is at the right spot.

Happen Hunting....

chuckiejock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I assume with a long penis, the penetration into the prostate (G-spot for men) occurs and that's what sets them off..
;)

im shorter than nine but i can do this, particularly when i had my cock pierced. One guy i fucked didnt even know what was happening to him. lol

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chuckiejock, you are right on that: it does not take a super-sized cock to bring a bottom to no-hands orgasm. Personally, I think it's a matter of the right combination of partners. I would guess that heightened arrousal is a bigger factor than the size of the cock in the ass.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I have had many guys on the brink of orgasm without them touching their penis.
Usually, the guys who can take themselves all the way through an orgasm without any contact have had the experience of being fucked by me many times..

It seems like most guys that get to orgasm prefer to be on top for penetration then when comfortable change to their favorite position (which is probably the position that hits the G-spot the best)..

ryanco - is your man on lpsg? .. get him on so we can talk about our techniques hehe ;)

You got any more techniques you want to try out Hungitaliano, please make sure you let me know if your looking to experiment!

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media

The prostrate can be massaged with your index finger so that your leaking cum uncontrollably, ------- you dont need have a 9" inch penetration

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Correct-a-mundo, Blackbottom. Your prostate is only a couple inches in, up your ass. Note that your doctor doesn't use a 9" dildo to check your prostate. He uses a couple fingers (and then his intern follows . . . ).

At least that's how my last prostate exam went. Gang fuck prostate exam, I swear. Here's my account:

CockSearch2009: 5/28/09