BOTTOMS AND LADIES: Do you prefer it hard and deep OR slow and passionate?

D_dtgt65rg

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, DC - Capitol Hill - H street Corridor
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a certified bottom (gay talk) or taker (some straight talk) I love both positions.

My partner/hubby loves sliding his 9x6 against my ass to get me "moist" then slams his dick all the way inside of me until I feel him inside of me going to the love spot. his favorite position and my favorite sound is hearing his waist against my ass and hearing it louder and louder while I moan uncontrollably in lust.

When he fucks me slowly and kisses me, the passion is more intense and my cock stays hard all night long while he fucks me for hours.

...So for you ladies and bottoms, how do you like it?

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
My mood changes depending on the circs from one to the other

But right at this minute I want a strong man to use a little bit of his force and agression with me, (not violence)

I dont know why but I do find it a turn on

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
start off slow...build up the passion..then go hard and deep. lol but I do lean towards hard and deep.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slow and passionate at first, then hard , deep, and passionate :) I have never had a top that lasted more than 10 minutes though.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I love to get fucked slowly, DEEPLY, and passionately. I love to feel every bit of his cock moving in and out of me. Then building up to an average pace. I really LOVE to feel his balls bouncing on my ass when he hits bottom. Just bvefore he shoots, I love a deep pounding that ends with him as deep as possible when he cums. Really love it when he stays inside me for as long as possible, and if he is able to, round 2 is usually better than the first

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mostly like it slow and passionate in the beginning and middle, but I do like a pounding for the slide into home.

I love being skullfucked or slamfucked hard right before a guy unleashes his load.