Bottoms: Can you tell if a guy is cut or uncut during anal sex?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just Curious

Bottoms: Can you tell if a guy is cut or uncut during anal sex?

If so: what are the differences that you notice?

Is it in the actual feeling/sensation that you have, or does it have more to do with a guys technique/Rhythm/etc

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a real obsession. Perhaps it would be best if you tried to understand why.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a little camera in my rectum... tells me about everything that goes in an out that place. And its tighter than airport security. :)

but honestly... You really cant feel a difference. and as long as its rock hard i'm fine.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you can't tell with a condom, can you.

Yes, please use a condom.

Having been around a lot of gabby homos for much of my life, I've heard that you can tell the difference from people who are both trustworthy and not hung up on this issue. When asked to articulate what the difference felt like, one guy said that uncut guys felt more "glide-y" and cut guys felt more "friction-y." It made sense to me.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An uncut guy can pull the foreskin over the head of his penis and then slide it into you, without lube. A cut guy can't. He can only get partway in, of course, but...

That's the only difference I can think of.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
is it like the one on cars now, so you can see when you are backing up?

i have a little camera in my rectum... tells me about everything that goes in an out that place. And its tighter than airport security. :)

but honestly... You really cant feel a difference. and as long as its rock hard i'm fine.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Having been around a lot of gabby homos for much of my life, I've heard that you can tell the difference from people who are both trustworthy and not hung up on this issue. When asked to articulate what the difference felt like, one guy said that uncut guys felt more "glide-y" and cut guys felt more "friction-y." It made sense to me.
My first BF was uncut, my current guy cut. And this is EXACTLY how I would describe it. Especially during the first few moments, those first thrusts, that more glide-y sensation can be a god send, especially when I was new too bottoming, or if I go for a long period without bottoming.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It all depends on how loose the skin is when he is hard. I know several guys that although they are cut, they have loose skin on their cocks. On loose skin'd cut cocks and uncut cocks, the4 "Glide-s sensation is that the skin doesn't move where it contacts your asshole, on cut guys that have tighter skin, you can actually feel the skin moving instead of what's under the skin, and that goes for with and without condoms.

Cut men are more likely to be able to stay inside after shooting as uncut guys will slide out faster (Depending on size and how much they tend to shrink after shooting).

But to answer, yes I can tell without seeing their cock if they are cut or uncut while they are fucking me.

Craig

Reactions: Mossy_Man

TallHairyLatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you get a much smoother ride with a guy who is uncut. and yes i can tell if they are cut or not. your asshole is the most sensitive part of your body.

it really depends on how much foreskin the guy. a little bit of foreskin won't make much diff, esp if the guy is a serious grower. but a good amount of foreskin, on a guy who is more of a shower, usu does make a diff. and i tend to agree with the comment above about uncut guys feeling more "glide-y" and cut guys feeling more "friction-y." i will also say that, when taking a big dick, especially a thick one, having that extra skin on the cock can help get it in.

Reactions: SockyFeet30

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always been able to tell the difference. I do like uncut cock more than cut (when it comes to anal sex). But that's like saying a like Porsche better than Mercedes. I mean they both feel great. But the uncut cock tends to create less friction while penetrating. But a cut cock, I can feel all of it, head and shaft. Condom wise, cut cocks are safer, uncut cocks can lose the condom when pulling out. This happend a few times but not inside me, as he was pulling out. Also the thicker the cock the better it feels.....more so for uncut cock.

Reactions: Mossy_Man

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Bullshit.

Utter unmitigated nonsense.

The key thing being that none of these fellows was unaware whether the person in their ass was or wasn't... they had already SEEN the thing and therefore Knew. This makes any such reportage absolutely worthless.

Take any one of these doofi and bend them over blindfolded and find out if they can "tell" the circumcision status of the guy in their ass with an accuracy statistically better than chance....

beyond that... who cares? really?

If the idea of uncut turns you on or the idea of cut turns you on, its the IDEA that is turning you on... not the actual flap of skin, or its absence.

Gramme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Surely you would find that out in the pre-penetration love play. I would certainly like to please my partner and work him up a bit before be entered me. That would be a bit basic.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An uncut guy can pull the foreskin over the head of his penis and then slide it into you, without lube. A cut guy can't. He can only get partway in, of course, but...

That's the only difference I can think of.

Yeah, it seems like uncut cocks slip into the ass easier because of all that loose skin.:smile: Nature at work.

Uncut cocks with the loose skin probably make less friction around the anal opening for the bottom so you probably can fuck a bottom longer without irritation around his anus.

Last edited: