Bottoms: Can you tell if a guy is cut or uncut during anal sex?

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't speak to the difference between having an uncut cock v. A cut cock in my ass, but I can speak about the sensations I feel having an uncut cock in a pussy or in an ass. I can feel the skin crawl over the head of my cock and then pealing back away while thrusting in and out. If after climax I stay in & do not pull my cock out as I lose my erection the foreskin once again slides back over the head of my cock & I know my partner feels it too.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting and baffling logic in this thread. Yes, the anus has a concentration of nerve endings, but the rectum actually has limited nerve endings. It's possible to feel the foreskin at the opening of the anus, but I seriously doubt you can tell the difference once it's inside.

By comparison, can you tell the consistency of a turd in your colon and rectum before it goes through the anus? It's just a general pressure and stimulation. Your rectum doesn't have fingertips. :rolleyes:

Reactions: dzeta777

KIKEMAN29

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm uncut and no one's ever noticed the difference when I fuck them. I'm also a bottom and couldn't tell the difference. Orally is another thing. I love sucking and uncut cock and play with the skin with my tongue.

Btw: I don't know about others but before I penetrate I retrieve the skin of my penis, therefore the sensation is exactly the same

Last edited:
D

deleted213967

It's just a general pressure and stimulation. Your rectum doesn't have fingertips. :rolleyes:

So it's not true bottoms have built-in rectal cameras, as some suggested above?

:frown1:

I do think the OP has an OCD...

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I'm uncut and no one's ever noticed the difference when I fuck them. I'm also a bottom and couldn't tell the difference. Orally is another thing. I love sucking and uncut cock and play with the skin with my tongue.

Btw: I don't know about others but before I penetrate I retrieve the skin of my penis, therefore the sensation is exactly the same

What do you do, pull it back and hold it back all the time you are fucking? If not, it is going to return itself to its natural position and slide back and forth. As it should. It won't hold itself in the retracted position.

ericats

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only been with uncut guys but during sex I really can't tell but during oral sex I can totally tell and feel and taste his forseskin

Reactions: Ohio419

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well. . Usually you can tell before the dude mounts you. . LOL. . but I can say, that yeah I do notice a difference in a way an intact cock feels with a dude's glans slipping in and out of his foreskin on the inside (It depends on the cock in question of course, and how hard the guy is) but yes. I can feel a smoother slide. With Cut guys sometimes with having the glans exposed all the time the entry is a bit more blunt force.

Honestly besides the factor of the (slide) and friction of an uncut dick. . there really isn't much difference in feel. . because girth and length, are other factors of (feel) for me.

Misterslave

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf tells me when insertion into her vagina is much easier with me than her 1st bf who was cut. We use some KY for anal only. That still makes insertion more comfortable for her. Easier for me. Then the ride is better too.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy