Bottoms fucking tops

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In general, im mostly a top but something gets me off when I think about a bottom fucking me. Something mentally submitting to someone who usually bottoms. Anyone else have similar kinks?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh absolutely same here I’m define my self as a top’ ish.. I’m very attractive to men and everything about man, but my favorites are face, smile eyes, hair, ass, and bulge wether are big cock or big balls or both, musty I attract bottoms so is how it is for me, but sone times i encounter a gorgeous guy with a gorgeous ass, and a huge beautiful cock but my bad luck rarely I gotten being fuck by a bottom it had happened and we it did it was fucking hot …so yes I share that kink with you.

D

deleted18388141

I used to be only a bottom but then things have changed and i enjoy fucing tol

northernirish

Loved Member
Media
Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get what you mean yea. Maybe I've also just discovered a new kink.. I'm 9/10 times a top... but I guess there would be something sexy about dominating a guy and then have him turn around and dominate me back. Maybe I am vers and I just haven't realized it yet? :joy: :joy:

Reactions: kkllr21

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am 90% top. I find this position very satisfying. About 3 months I began to play with a bottom's toys. I found it very pleasurable. All who have topped me have been around average to slightly above. I desire to find a man as hung as I am so I could feel what my bottoms experience when I top them.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It seems to me there are two types of bottom. One type is 100 per cent that way, with absolutely no interest to fuck in any other way. But there is also the vers who is a bottom by preference, not because of some deep psychological and sexual need — and he can turn out to be an awesome top. In other words — accept the existence of an enormous number of variations in sexual behaviour.

Reactions: P.J.9

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My own take on this topic is: I’m gay I love everything about man, from the wild savage hot sex, watching sports, playing them with friends, to the tender romantic intimacy, candle diners, cuddling, and caressing each other, I don’t think I ever fell like I’m in the wrong body, I love to be a gay man, I never try to resemble, or emulate the behavior of woman, and I love to give, just as much as I like to get from man, so I can accommodate almost every need of mine, and my mate, of course sone times I get disappointed wen I see a “bottom” with a delicious looking huge cock, the doesn’t even want me to touch let alone sucked or fuck it, or an average size top with a gorgeous delicious ass, the doesn’t even want a finger in there, but for the must part it has work great for me, and I’m blessed to be married to a 100% versatile gorgeous young man, with everything I ever want in a man.

D

deleted784661

I am 90% top. I find this position very satisfying. About 3 months I began to play with a bottom's toys. I found it very pleasurable. All who have topped me have been around average to slightly above. I desire to find a man as hung as I am so I could feel what my bottoms experience when I top them.
I hope that you do,and I'd like to see the reaction on your face,when that man goes balls deep in you!! You'll then realize what your cock does to others. Let's hope that he has the skills you have. Maybe you'll cum handsfree!!

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am verse but when I bottom I do prefer to be on top riding so I guess that would be considered fucking my top. If I am on top facing away I can really pound on his cock up and down. Facing him I like to thrust my hips back and forth with him fully in me, I can stay rock hard then and squirt all over his chest.

D

deleted21339821

I have no real choice but to be bottom, given my small size. A few years ago, a guy I met was only bottom. He was very attracted to me, but hugely disappointed when I told him about my size. He was a nice and cute twink guy, with an above average dick (about 18cm). He agreed to be top for me, it was great from my side but I don't know if he appreciated. I tried to be top with him but it was challenging. I don't think he wanted to hurt me by sharing his disappointment with me. But afterwards, he ghosted me, so I quickly understood. :no_mouth:

But just the idea of having been fucked by a bottom turned me on a lot. He made me cum.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hasn't happened often but I like it when a bottom wants to top me out of the blue, really gets into it and acquits himself well. :cool: