Bottoms- Gangbangs? Tell us your stories...

Absolutfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been gang-banged on a few occasions as well as some dp experiences. I particularly love getting gang-banged raw and taking huge loads. One fantasy I still have to live out is to get gangbanged and filled with cum and then fisted using the cum as lube. Too much for some people on this board, I know, but the idea really turns me on.

Reactions: David.djr

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Most in the same time was with three others: two fuck mates (both tops) I knew for long time and one additional "temporary" bottom. I was on top of the third fucking him raw while the other two fucked me in turns, each for couple of minutes. I came twice, and got at least four cum shots into me that night. :)

servicesub

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
these are great stories; thanks for sharing too. I've only done three ways to date. In December, I did suck and get fucked in a variety of positions from a sexy Brazilian boy whom I met in Milan while two others in the hotel room watched us...

ocea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found this post in here, so decided to reply, I mean why not.

I was part of a Gangbang once as a bottom, it was about a year ago out in balls bridge, i went out thinking I'd just suck some guys off and watch other people fuck, i was twenty two at the time and had only been fucking for about a year or so, so i wouldnt have been confident to be the only guy taking dick at the party. But whatever way it turned out, it ended up with me being the only bottom and the complete center of attention.

There was a guy with a massive cock who was about my age, it was one of those dicks thats both huge and rock hard. I was pretty tight at the time, not virgin tight, but still small. This guy just slid his knees under my legs and started teasing my ass with his huge dick, I remember pulling my torso up to look down. He was wearing a black condom and just rhythmically rolling his hips, every now and then his cockhead would snag on the entrance to my hole, but that just caused my muscles to tense up again.

An older guy came behind me and gave me poppers, i got pretty dizzy, but i relaxed and just opened up. I can still feel that burning sensation of the guys head stretching my ring and being really surprised when his head made it all the way in and my hole kinda sucked a great deal of his shaft in. I could literally feel the bumps and veins of his cock dragging along my flesh, and there was a slight throbbing sensation. We'd gained an audience at this point and there were guys tweaking my nipples, jacking me off, giving my poppers and kissing me.

After a while he pulled, felt like my ass would collapse in on itself, but it all happened so slowly that he hadn't hurt me or left me sore. Some red haired guy turned me over onto all fours and started to pound me real hard. If it wasnt for the first guy opening me up so well i totally wouldnt have been able to handle it. I fucked for ages and came about 3 times.

There was another point that night where the older guy who had first given me the poppers was fucking me while another guy was whispering dirty talk in my hear... wow that was hot. Couldnt see something like that ever happening again.

Last edited:

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, I'll chime in. back in college I went to a club. Saw two hot guys dancing abs sandwiched myself between them. Was 19 at the time. Anyways the thee of us were gonna go home when this fourth guy kinda thre w himself into the mix. We all went to this guys place and me and one of the other guts got fucked. They took turns on rimming us, making us suck them, then fucking us. I'm a top now, but what an experience!

analogy1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years ago after breaking up with a 7 year boyfriend I decided be a bottom slut for the weekend. It was late summer and hot so I went out to the local gay camp ground. I figured there would be a lot of hot and horney guys looking to play. I'm normally pretty shy but since everyone was running around naked I stripped down to my jock and found a sunny spot by the river to check things out. After a few minutes I fell asleep. Not sure how long I was sleeping but woke up with my jock at my ankles and 4 guys staring at my hard cock. One of the guys asked if I would like to join them in their tent? 2 of the guys were kind of Italian-Irish looking with enough cock and hair to excite me the other 2 were pretty average. I said yes and into their tent I went. After some small talk, one of the first guys asked my hole was hungry? I said yes and shared my weekend plan. One of the first guys bends over and asks me to eat his ass. I start working my tongue down his crack. Next thing I feel my ass being finger fucked. After eating ass for a bit the next guy says. It's his turn. This was one tasty hole. Next thing I know a condom wrapper falls on the guy I'm eating I hadn't noticed how long the 2 other guys cocks were but when he rammed my hole it hit the second ring with more to go. I'm oozing pre-cum at this point. Then he popped through the second ring with the head and started piston fucking me guy number starts fucking my current ass banquet while I suck his cock. Pretty soon everyone starts trading positions with everyone getting rimmed fucked and sucked. My ass is sore, my jaw is aching and my balls ready to explode . Suddenly they all stop and the first guy asks if I eat cum? I say hell Yeh! One by one they shoot their loads down my throat. The last guy insisted on cumming on my cock and. Then sucked me off. Lots more happened that weekend . Never done anything like that since. Still get a fatty thinking about it

B_bottom3inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i was fucked by a real father and 2 sons, and by one of the sons boyfriends it was awesome, they were all pretty hung, they all cummed in me. ive gotten together with this group 2 times now.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It happens to women too. I have also been off the satnav map :redface:.

I have been at several orgies where a woman will get into that space and take guy after guy. I find it incredibly hot, actually. I love to see a woman or girl get so greedy for cock. I know one close woman friend who needs to have a multi-man session every few months -- and has ever since she was in her teens. I have helped organize several for her, each with six and more men. She seems to go into a kind of trance after a while. Her orgasms are incredible.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Only been the pig in a spitroast once, where the two tops kept trading places to take little breaks and keep the fun going for longer. It was amazing, especially when the longer one would come around back and hit the deeper "buttons" that had been cooling off from the other guy who worked the prostrate more than the depths, but I'd have loved it if there were several more to pick up where they left off. I'm aching to feel that kind of exhaustion and whole body euphoria that was hinted at but never acheived.

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i was fucked by a real father and 2 sons, and by one of the sons boyfriends it was awesome, they were all pretty hung, they all cummed in me. ive gotten together with this group 2 times now.
That is SO HOT! Wish I could be there with them to take my turn and lend them an assist. :D

Erection77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck these stories are fucking great. I got so hard and wet reading them, pre cum dripping all over my fucking shorts is what.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago in a bath house orgy room. It was just me sucking a guy and one behind me fucking me. When he stopped another guy grabbed me and went at it, then another and another. I don't know how they worked it out but each guy was bigger then the one before..or maybe I just thought so after awhile. I had to stop at 5 for a rest but came back later.