Bottoms, how much do your rely on getting fucked to get off?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Tim McGnaw, Oct 3, 2010.

1. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

OK so as a teenager I was versatile but in my early twenties I realised I was basically a non-versatile top. Part of the reason for that, along with a variety of others, was that I found it difficult to get sexual pleasure from being fucked, I would loose my erection and couldn't cum with a dick in my arse. On top of that I prefer to be dominant in the sack and crave men's arses like an addiction and I'm essentially an alpha sexual personality, bottoming somehow didn't stimulate me or press my buttons much. Basically I'm just a natural dominant top.

However over the years I've met bottoms who say that unless they're getting fucked and have something (a dick, a dildo, a fist, whatever) in their arse they simply don't get pleasure from sex, one or two have said they can't cum satisfactorily without being fucked.

Is this common? I mean how do you know you're a non-versatile bottom and that you're only going to enjoy sex if you're being fucked? How much of being a bottom is actually a physical thing and how much is psychological?

How does this balance of physical and psychological factors influence what kind of bottom you are? If it's a purely physical thing, you just can't cum without a dick in your arse, does that mean you're as likely to be a power bottom as a passive or submissive bottom? And if it's primarily a psychological turn on to be topped is it more likely you'll be submissive or passive? Does how much of you're pleasure is physical or psychological play a part in this kind of difference at all?

#1 D_Tim McGnaw, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Interesting question. I would call myself a versatile bottom but prefer being fucked. But that said, at least a couple times a year I need to fuck someone. Can't figure out that particular urge but I do have it. Otherwise I so much enjoy bottoming over topping.

3. xperseusx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't have to get fucked to get off, but when I'm getting fucked my dick is hard as a rock the whole time. I love the feel of my hole being stretched out and my prostate stimulated.

4. Thedrewbert

Thedrewbert Member

Albums:
    I'm not a total btm, I'm 100% bottom and 100% top... I enjoy them equally....

That said, I cum easier when I bottom because there is much more stimulation

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Abso fucking lutely!!

6. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:

Yup. What they said!

7. suckboy

suckboy New Member

Definitely a good question. I'm 100% bottom but for me it's a much more psychological thing. I don't need to have something up my ass at all to get off. It's all about being submissive to the guy and taking his cock. If he wants to fuck me then cool, but i don't need him to. When i do get fucked it can physically feel great but i get a lots of physological pleasure from being topped, just like i do when i suck cock.

8. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I think I might be the opposite. I LIKE being fucked. I feel sometimes that I need to be fucked. I'll be sitting at home and all of a sudden just feel like "I need cock".

9. suckboy

suckboy New Member

Oh me too! My brain just goes straight to wanting in in my mouth though. So i guess i'm more an oral bottom.

10. D_Tim McGnaw

So would you say your preference for bottoming is a primarily physical one, or a primarily psychological one? Or is a even mix of both?

Would you consider yourself a submissive bottom or an active one? Or do those kinds of descriptions not really fit you well at all?

11. xperseusx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm pretty active, although I like him to take some control. I decide when it's going to happen, I often decide what position, love riding him, but I also like him treating me like a slut and talking dirty to me.

12. sheerq

sheerq Member

Somehow, somewhere along the way I became a 100% bottom. It's the submission, the kneeling, the being impaled, and the being at the mercy of the top that heighten all of the physical responses for me (but don't get me wrong, I don't like it rough.) When I orally service, I am 100% hard throughout without physical stimulation. IF I get fucked, same thing - even if the man is huge and there is discomfort at the beginning.

13. psguy64

Gold Member

I totally agree as there can be such an attraction or such an urge to being a top. With aging and experience, combined with last couple bfs were such such great tops, I can willing give/gave up 'the psychological power'. With the encouragement I now can refer to myself as a vers power bottom with options.

14. CherryBomb

CherryBomb New Member

Well for me as a total bottom, I get off knowing that I can get my "man" whatever you wanna call it, off. I also can say that I love knowing that I am a source of pleasure for someone. For instance when I blow a guy and he really gets into it, I get into it even more. But thats just me;P

15. D_Tim McGnaw

So would you say that for you the physical enjoyment of bottoming is based almost entirely on the psychological experience of it? Or is there a physical enjoyment too? Would you say you were a submissive bottom?

16. prepbottom81

prepbottom81 New Member

The physical sensation of getting fucked or having my ass played with is directly tied into the submissive tendencies in my brain. As soon as a guy starts doing anything with my ass, it's like a signal that I need to pay very close attention to what he wants from me. The thought of being an active bottom is weird to me. Even though it feels great, I wouldn't really know how to use a guy's dick for pleasure. It's always about him fucking me and being in control. I can jerk off without playing with my ass, but I'd much prefer not too.

17. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

In most of life situations I'm dominant; in control. But in sex I'm passive and want to be dominated. BUT I don't want to completely surrender! Does that make sense?

I want to give in but I have fears too. I want to go to a sauna and just bend over and be fucked but of course there's the safety thing. I want to be in a group but there's that safety thing again. Not sure how to get around this one issue and enjoy sex.

P.S. What is an Active Bottom?

#17 B_thickjohnny, Oct 3, 2010
  18. D_Tim McGnaw

Well I think you're more of a submissive bottom, a passive bottom just lays there and gets pulled around like a rag doll, often they're silent and a bit like a sack of spuds. Submissives are more involved in the sex, vocal and energetic but they're focused on the pleasure of their partner and take direction from them and will be turned on by being dominated.

Active bottoms are a bit like power bottoms, they dominate their top, they control what happens and direct their partner maybe even physically so, they're basically like a top but they get off taking a cock in their arse rather than doing the fucking.

#18 D_Tim McGnaw, Oct 3, 2010
  19. D_Tim McGnaw

So for you the pleasure you get physically is totally dependent on how you're stimulated mentally by how your top treats you then? Or is this a synergy where certain kinds of physical stimuli have specific psychological responses for you?

#19 D_Tim McGnaw, Oct 3, 2010
  20. prepbottom81

prepbottom81 New Member

hilaire, what kind of bottom do you like?

Draft saved Draft deleted