Bottoms, how much do your rely on getting fucked to get off?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for that. Yes, I feel more passive in sex. As I said, I would just as soon go to a sauna and bend over if I could but too scared about what's out there.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
hilaire, what kind of bottom do you like?

Sweet and filthy. Will do as he's told with a big grin on his face and plenty of enthusiasm, has no inhibitions or hangups, and is totally focused on my dick. A happy slut, with a hint of vulnerability I suppose. I prefer submissive bottoms, it fits better with my dominance, but I've had fun with active and power bottoms too, it's just less intense and more good clean fun a bit like having a gym buddy you compete with.

Nice. Being with non-aggressive tops can be fun. Better with dominant guys because you know who's in control

CherryBomb

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So would you say that for you the physical enjoyment of bottoming is based almost entirely on the psychological experience of it? Or is there a physical enjoyment too? Would you say you were a submissive bottom?

No, no not entirely. I like knowing that what I am doing is pleasurable for someone else. I will not lie, I love cock. Like thats just me. I enjoy it. So yes there is a physical enjoyment in it for me too. And at times I could be a submissive bottom, but on the other hand, I also enjoy being an active one at times:) when it comes to sex I would say that I am almost like Dario Dolce, from BelAmi.

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a submissive total bottom. I've cum while being fucked but I usually don't and I love the feeling of a big cock pounding my ass. I cum more often while sucking cock than I do getting fucked.
What really gets me off is the intense pleasure of my top. I have 2 bfs and nothing gets me off more than when they cum in my mouth after a long cock worship/edging session. My orgasms are mind blowing when we do that.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a versatile top who enjoys receiving anal, but I have never had an orgasm from anal alone. I have only a few times had orgasm from anal while jacking off. Like stated before, I tend to loose my erection from anal. I just enjoy feeling my ass getting filled and fucked slowly. That way I can concentrate on all of the sensations. I have had a few guys orgasm just from me fucking them without even touching their penis. It is quite thrilling to have a guy on his back while I fuck him hard and deep; his penis throbbing and then cum blasting out of him. I also have a girl who loves to play with my ass with either her finger or a toy while she sucks me. I leak precum while this is going on, but I don't get close to orgasm.

A long time ago, I was with a couple (male/female) who were bisexual who loved to watch me get fucked while she sucked on me or I jacked off. Doing this would be more of a tease than anything else because I couldn't cum till the fucking was finished. Maybe too many sensations going on for me to orgasm.

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm generally more submissive, but don't like to be "used."

That being said, I love the sensation of getting fucked, rimmed, or fingered. Even though I love bottoming, most of the time I cannot stay fully hard, and I have yet to have a hands-free orgasm.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Direct quote for the 'most powerful bottom I've met - Rick Hammersmith

"We power bottoms just love cock! In our butts, mouths, everywhere. We are happy as pigs in muck to have a stiff cock to play with. We can fuck your cock with our ass, and we can gulp your cocks down deep and wet, hot and moist. We can sit on your dick and use our quads to piston our asses up and down over your stiff cocks, and we can lie on our backs and pull you in with suction or by wrapping our legs and arms around you. We can milk your cocks like a warm friendly hand by clenching our butt muscles. We love to see oyur reactions and we love to roll our eyes back in ecstacy to have a big rod in side us. We're proud of it! We love dick!"

Reactions: good96

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmmmm so most of the respondents so far are enjoy the psychology of bottoming as much as the physical enjoyment.

Not many who seem to find the physical aspect the primary motivation. Or at least none who simply enjoy anal stimulation alone, as the primary way to get off, regardless of whether or not it's also giving pleasure to the guy attached to the dick fucking them.

So perhaps the bottom who bottoms purely because that's the most satisfactory way for them to achieve orgasm (i.e. through anal stimulation) is a fairly rare beast. The psychology is at least as significant for most bottoms then?

Beta4Alpha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As far as I'm concerned, the physical & psychological aspects of sex are inseparable, but are also on a continuum like the Kinsey scale. So sometimes getting fucked is mostly physical, I just want the relieve a bad case of horny. Other times it's mostly psychological, I need to feel needed, or need to be get out of my head as only getting fucked can do, or I need to dominate my top from the bottom. And then there's the middle of the spread, where the aspects are more balanced yet still fluid, waxing to the others wane, the waning in turn. And that's just my OWN physical/psychological dynamic; there's another half to the equation, the internal dynamic of the guy I'm with and finally, how well in synch we are.

Donkeyfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me, being fucked is mostly a psychological pleasure ... the idea of what is happening is usually more pleasureable that the actual mechanics ... not to say that it hurts but sometimes it is a tiny bit uncomfortable, but certainly never orgasmic ... the only requirement for me to get off is my hand! The idea of getting fucked is extremely attractive on occasion, but sometime the moment it actually starts, the urge is less strong.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anticipation is a lot of the pleasure. As above, after the dick is inserted the urge may become a lot less strong. How many times have we heard that the site of his dick just made me want it, both male & female. I do enjoy the pressure of a dick plungin' in though.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have never been fucked by cock but after I cum I am still horny, I hear of so many that say when they are bottoming and they blast a load the fun is over. Well not me, I will likely cum and keep getting fucked and then get hard again and cum again. :)

And to answer the original question, not at all since I have never done it. I suck my BF whenever I can though.. :)

A

AM_092

I've never cum from simply getting fucked or even during getting fucked.

I only bottom because of the sensation. But I usually have to stroke myself after the top finishes in order to get off.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Both my experiences, when the guy was inside me, I had to keep him from reaching around. I figure it'd take 10 seconds or less, to get me off, and I was rock hard the entire time.

I can go either way, top or bottom. When I fantasize, it is almost exclusively top, though. I love to watch it going in and out :)

Used to be, the thought of a guy having sex with my ass, would turn me on, like nothing else. Oddly, not so much anymore.

D

deleted329770

Somehow, somewhere along the way I became a 100% bottom. It's the submission, the kneeling, the being impaled, and the being at the mercy of the top that heighten all of the physical responses for me (but don't get me wrong, I don't like it rough.) When I orally service, I am 100% hard throughout without physical stimulation. IF I get fucked, same thing - even if the man is huge and there is discomfort at the beginning.

I couldn't have put it any better. I'm the same way.