BOTTOMS: In what position is it the easiest for you to take super big cocks?

D_Lionel_Trane

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If its very big, then lying on my front is easiest, as I can totally relax myself, and concentrate on breathing. then once ive managed to open up and let him in, i can push back into doggy style, opening my asshole up to his pounding. i love it on all fours, then turning over with my legs up , watching his face as he pounds me,..

Ive met a really hung guy with a downward curved cock recently,. it was HUGE and for that, i had to be on my back, legs up over my head. once Ild figured that out, it was manageable, and awesome.

D_fuguyuihi

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone, I am a 19 year old college girl and I just recently this past summer experienced anal sex for the first real time. I prefer to stand up with bending over slightly works best for me because it seems the penetration is much deeper and it feels so much better the farther it goes in.

There might be something wrong me I actually enjoy that as much as normal sex. I can cum more during anal than I do with vaginal sex

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would say the worst way is sitting on it. It's true you can control the depth, but I find that if you are in that position there is some part of your ass tensed up. Better to be in a position where you can relax. If the top is a good top he should control the depth depending on the signals from the btm