BOTTOMS: In what position is it the easiest for you to take super big cocks?

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
Sideways works best for me. Being on bottom leaves you at the mercy of whoever is on top, on top you can supposedly 'control' it, but when he starts pumping up you lose the control. Sideways, I can enjoy it, and control it by clenching my butt.
And pain is NOT the name of the game! It doesn't HAVE to hurt. Discomfort, yes, at first. But it doesn't have to be painful.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sideways works best for me. Being on bottom leaves you at the mercy of whoever is on top, on top you can supposedly 'control' it, but when he starts pumping up you lose the control. Sideways, I can enjoy it, and control it by clenching my butt.
And pain is NOT the name of the game! It doesn't HAVE to hurt. Discomfort, yes, at first. But it doesn't have to be painful.

Can you explain more about what you mean by sideways?

DNG

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The easiest and favourite position to start: He throws me down on my stomach and rims my ass then sticks his huge cock up my ass. My boyfriend does this and there's barely any pain and it slips right in.. He's an amazing rimmer.

KenPaul66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to start out by sitting on it for a while until my hole relaxes. Then I like to be on my back for the rest of the time. Doggy style is the worse position to start out with if he's got a big one.

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BOTTOMS: In what position is it the easiest for you to take super big cocks?

Just wondered if there were any specific positions that make it the easiest for you to get fucked by big cocks... like particularly 8-9 PLUS inches...

initially, on top. Then I like to lie on my stomach or ass up or doggy

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
It's easier for a beginner to sit on it for control at first but were I a bottom I would most definitely then have to be on my back so I can look in his eyes, watch his cock going in and out of me, watch my cock dripping like a faucet and ideally have him suck me while he is fucking me so I can shoot my load in his mouth when he shoots his in my ass. Anyone know someone that flexible?
:wink:

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I do anal I just like to lie face down and tell them to hammer away as hard as possible no matter how big they are.

After all you want fucked hard as possible looking in the eyes and stuff is for couples in love,

If you just want fucked hard lie down on your belly and tell them to bang as hard as they can in both holes and then chew on a pillar.

Hard and fast as possible thats my moto :tongue::tongue:

Ive never had a cock that hurts to much and Ive had a few big guns :eek::eek:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I bottom, I find it easier to start off on top, then move to my back and/or stomach. If I am starting out on my back, I am most likely sitting in a sling.

When I top, I also like to have the guy start off on top, so I can make sure he can adequately handle the length and girth before going to other positions.

BikerBear and 15shooter - HOT ideas! WOOF!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
When I bottom, I find it easier to start off on top, then move to my back and/or stomach. If I am starting out on my back, I am most likely sitting in a sling.

When I top, I also like to have the guy start off on top, so I can make sure he can adequately handle the length and girth before going to other positions.

BikerBear and 15shooter - HOT ideas! WOOF!

Good to CU again Lex. :smile: