BOTTOMS: In what position is it the easiest for you to take super big cocks?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If a guy is big then I have to start out on my back. The top must know what he is doing to you, and a good top will read your face and sense any discomfort. Once a top is in and has worked me over/loosened me up, then I can take it anyway he wants.

Same here!

kyoralguy4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like to lay on my back jsut like women do spread for my guy and jsut let him get in me and fuck me nice and slow I like to wrap my legs around his back pull his cock and into me so it gets in all the way i m more like a bitch for men as like to be used for sex that way alot:tongue:

louielouie82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Missionary is the only way I could take anything over 7 back in the days when I bottomed. I'm super tight, though... so I'd have to start with my fingers, then just sit on it until my muscles stopped freaking out. Bottoming was such an ordeal, that's why I nixed it! :tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of different answers! We tried it out starting on my stomach and I love it like that. It's how we do it now. So easy to relax in that position and he listens to me, so I still have all the control.

Once he's in, then I think we could probably enjoy any position, but he likes doggy the best.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Missionary is the only way I could take anything over 7 back in the days when I bottomed. I'm super tight, though... so I'd have to start with my fingers, then just sit on it until my muscles stopped freaking out. Bottoming was such an ordeal, that's why I nixed it! :tongue:

You apparently didn't have the right Top to show you how good it feels to bottom. If you ever decide to "get back on"...:rolleyes:

boibitch87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my favorite positions ever is being on my stomach. I never used to like being on my back, but my boyfriend has the biggest cock I've taken in a while, and I actually prefer being on my back most of the time.

noirman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Preferably sitting on the cock, then whatever he wants after I am loose enough; second best is starting with me on my stomach. Unlike many, I try to avoid pain.

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
My partner's cock is wide. The best way is my on my back with my legs up and him on the bed behind me. That way the, the widest part of his cock conforms best to the up and down part of my hole. Once I'm opened, it's game on.

LonerBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have found its easiest to lay on my back and put a couple pillows under my ass then just let him hammer away..that way he can go deeper if youre ass is a lil higher up that your torso and head

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Riding cowboy style. Can push with all my weight because I am over or above the dicker who's laying on back face-up with rod pointed toward the sky. Then I can exert full force of my body weight down onto him. Then rock forward and back causing stroking and much pleasure. Mmm, good.:smile: This allows my hands to be free for use squeezing pinching his nipples.

assboy71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love to be on my hands and knees, that way it gives the top full control of the ass hole.

Attachments

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sitting on the dick to start then everything else is doable. I notice lots of times if they are big and you give them full control like being face down ass up, some will not be patient and fucking impale you. Just my thought, know that's not the case with all of them :)

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bottom riding top. It's easier to control the depth. You can work your way onto it, take it in gently, until you are taking the whole cock, balls deep. Then, after you're used to it. Any position is comfortable :)
at least that's my experience.