fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
( NOT MY STORY )

Since his daughter was going to be business traveling, Leon was going to be hosting her husband for a few days. How Miriam had convinced Chris to be left behind, he didn't know. Leon had never liked the boy. But if it meant that his daughter was finally getting tired of the scrawny loser, he was thrilled to be of help.

While Leon drove to the airport, he got a call from Nico, friend and neighbor.

Leon answered his call on speaker.

"I'm in traffic."

"Sorry, I'm home alone. And lonely," he said.

"Where's your wife?"

"Out with friends."

His deep bass voice created a resounding contrast with his sexual needy nature.

Nico was in his thirties, coming from a very conservative background. He was overtly focused on looking like a well-behaved, god-fearing, straight husband to everybody else but Leon.

He had fucked that hole and left it spent, had fed cum until he was empty and his balls sagged tiredly. And he still wasn't tired from the younger married man.

"Sorry, can't help you right now. Maybe later."

Even so, Leon's cock stiffened in his pants.

A few minutes later, he got the nude.

The picture was taken on the bed he shared with his wife, looking back on a mirror. Nico was a big muscle hunk so his ass was fat and tight and plentiful.

"I bet your in-law isn't half as big."

"Jealousy doesn't suit you," Leon said, but he was smiling.

Nico's voice darkened.

"Fuck you, old man. You think I need you so much, huh?"

"Yes."

After a few moments, Nico sighed.

"Let's fuck in your car today somehow."

"Sure, I think we can manage that," Leon said. Nico knew how to push his buttons. He tried to sound calm, "Gotta pay attention to the road. Bye."

"I love you, big man. So much."

At the airport, his son-in-law was to arrive at any moment now.

He forced a smile when he finally saw Chris, carrying a bag which seemed almost bigger than him. He had not changed much, still slender and small and stupidly weak. He wore jeans and a wine-color shirt, short hair that stooped to his forehead in a wave. He hadn't seen Leon. Almost everyone was taller than him, like he was drowning in people. When he did see his father-in-law, his face lit up.

"Mr. Leon! How good to see you," he said.

"Sure, son."

Leon slapped his back; he was taken aback by how much happiness there was in Chris's face. He was very glad to see him.

"It's been a while," Chris said.

"It happens. Let's go."

While the weather was the main point of their conversation, Leon was trying to get a hint of the real situation of Miriam's relationship. But anytime Leon mentioned his daughter, his in-law only showed love, eyes gleaming with admiration. What a pussy.

"Damn it," Chris cursed at his phone on the passenger's seat. "My phone died. Miriam asked me to tell her when I arrived. Can I use your phone?"

Without realizing what he was doing, Leon took out his phone from a pocket and handed to his in-law. He told him what the PIN code was. His attention was kept on the road and traffic.

"Here, all done. Thanks." Chris handled him the phone. His ears were a deep crimson. Maybe he was cold. It was 86 degrees outside, but for such a weak skinny dude, who knows...

Leon put the phone back on his pocket.

Leon chose the Bela's, a local restaurant, to take Chris. He probably remembered the place. Leon checked his son-in-law who was strangely quiet now. But Leon didn't care enough to ask him about it.

While they ate Italian food, Leon observed the delicate hands in front of him, grabbing the fork and drinking his juice like he had the soul of a swan. He extremely disliked his son-in-law. His daughter deserved a real man, not a weasel. Here he was, left behind by his own woman and didn't even question why? Didn't even care?

Leon wouldn't hold it against Miriam if she gave this little man a fuck-ton of horns.

No, he wouldn't think those things about his daughter. Maybe she was in the process of getting rid of him, only then would she be able to find another man. She was an angel. What did she even see in this one honestly? He was fragility personified. He watched the hands again. So clean and white and probably smooth.

No man should be that smooth. He enjoyed rough big men like Nico, enjoyed breaking them, turning them into little puppies. What was the fun in men like this one? Not that he would ever think about it, no matter what he looked like. This one was his daughter's.

He focused on the food. Leon couldn't have been more satisfied with his choice of restaurant.

Leon's neighborhood had changed a bit, and Chris remarked that by pointing over the window to the new houses.

"That one is new...This place is getting crowded, isn't it?"

Nodding, Leon cleared his throat.

"That's Nico's house."

Nico had moved to the neighborhood not long after Miriam left. He owned a few gyms, and the most recent one, Leon had helped design the place. More excuses to be together. He had lived inside that man's asshole during those days, putting some much cum into him, there probably was still some left. After being used in such a way, Nico was ruined and couldn't belong to anyone else but Leon.

"He's lucky to have you as neighbor."

"Humph!"

Idiot little man. Does he think he can suck my balls and make me like him?

But Leon smiled.

"Honestly, I enjoy having him here. I designed a place for him."

"Gotta see that! You always make such beautiful projects, Mr. Leon."

Leon looked for sarcasm or irony, but didn't find a hint of dishonesty in the smile. Stupid, fucking little asshole.

"Thank you," he said.

It was not long until they were at Leon's gates.

"Go ahead and feel at home," He showed him the guestroom and then left him to sort out his things peacefully.

Chris slept most of the day. Good, because Leon wouldn't have to look at him. And he was able to fuck Nico in his car. He was the complete opposite of delicate, but there were moments Leon could break into that armor and bring out the begging and moaning of a big powerless puppy. Then he sent Nico back to his wife with a loose anus and guts filled with juicy cum.

He hated his son-in-law, but since he was hosting him, might as well be good. He went to buy more Italian food for when he woke up and left it on the kitchen table. Chris had not woken up yet, but it was Leon's turn to sleep. Hopefully the young man would see the food when he woke up.

He was getting out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist, when Chris showed up holding the food bag.

"Hey, you remembered my favorite food," he said. "Thank you." He left like the happiest kid about to explore a fantasy world, while Leon stood there, abashed that the little shit would think such a thing of him.

He might've recalled something about his love for lasagna. But he definitely wasn't trying to.

Leon had no business pleasing a son-in-law that he hated. He should say something. He should say at least that he didn't remember anything and it was a totally random choice that turned out to be a happy accident.

He found Chris excitedly putting his food in a plate.

"I left some for you."

How nice.

"I don't want it, I just wanted to say..."

"Hey, have you been working out? You look even better than when I last saw you. Holy shit, Mr. Leon."

Leon looked down over his hairy chest and abs. There was a very nasty bite on the left nipple that he had forgotten all about. Fuck.

Chris showed no signs of having seen it. But he must have. The nipple was purple and very different from the other one. Leon guessed his in-law thought it might have been the work of some little whore. He didn't like that one bit, but preferred that than the actual truth.

"What did you want to say?" Chris asked.

Leon couldn't remember.

"I'm glad you here," he said. What the actual fuck? Those were not the words he wanted to say. It was the best lie he could find. His brain was mixture of thankfulness and disgust. Why did the little rat had to be so smooth?

"Fuck, Mr. Leon. Thank you. For a moment there, I thought you weren't comfortable with me coming here. Thank you so much." He came up to Leon and hugged him, completely disregarding the towel. And Leon was so surprised he let it fall. "So sorry," Chris said, going down and coming up really quickly with the towel in his hand. But it was enough for Leon to see the image of his face really close to the cock which grew hard in a matter of seconds.

"Give me that," Leon said brusquely, taking the towel, covering himself and going to his room. His hate for the son-in-law had become the biggest thing he had ever felt in his life.

He woke up the next morning feeling a little worried, wondering what the weasel would be telling his daughter. Leon had been rude, but Chris was the one who caused the towel to fall, exposing Leon. His cock had grown so fast, it was impossible to explain what that was about. Leon must have been thinking of Nico.

He found Chris in the kitchen. Breakfast smelled good. The young man was about to go out and reconnect with a few friends. He didn't seem affected by what happened Yesterday, so Leon ate peacefully when he left, but he thought if he should say something just to be sure. He drank the orange juice and bit the bread and cheese, wondering how the little rat could make such simple things taste so good.

Leon paid another visit to Nico before midday. Chris hadn't come back yet. But he had spoken to his daughter and assured her everything was fine.

Nico was home alone.

He looked around the street before closing the door. "So, how did it go?"

"He's a piece of shit," Leon told him. "But I have to keep appearances. But I do have hopes that Miriam is going to dump him."

"He's that bad? I have to meet him."

"I don't know about that."

Nico had a home gym and was sweaty all over. His small shorts was a laughable thing that could barely hold up against the juicy ass. The shorts were sweaty too. Specially on the front part. It must be smelling really strongly.

"We have to be fast," Nico said. He pressed Leon against a wall and knelt down. He removed his shorts, revealing his white bubble butt, and hard cock pointing up. Then he pulled down Leon's pants. He looked completely silly with all his mighty muscles and hardened square face, but still kneeling and ready to serve like a complete slut. He filled his mouth with Leon's cock and stopped caring about everything else in the world. He hummed happily, no worries about his drool falling over his own floor, drooling and moaning, completely dedicated to the cock.

"You're such a big boy," Leon said, knowing the effect it would have. "You're the strongest boy in the world. But you can't survive without a cock, can you?"

"No, sir," Nico said. "I'm yours to do as you please," he said, smiling, and kissed the cock head.

He sucked the balls, rolling his tongue around. Looking up, he smiled as Leon struggled to keep balance.

"Let's go to the couch."

They did. Nico knelt in front of Leon as was his natural inclination, and slapped the cock against his face, then began to devour the big meat. He slurped and got teary-eyed, moaning like a bitch. Leon closed his eyes. He grabbed his hair and pushed the head down hard. He heard the choking sound and loved it.

They heard a noise at the door. Nico got away.

"Fucking bitch!" he said aloud.

They dressed up quickly, but Nico's erection was still quite clear through the small shorts. He sat far apart on the couch with a pillow on top.

They pretended to be talking when she came in.

"Oh my god, Leon!" Angela said. He stood up and kissed her cheek. "How good to see you.'

"You too," he said. "You too. Why so lovely today?" he said. She smiled brightly.

"I was actually planning to go see your in-law. I prepared some sweets for you two."

"Oh. Well, he is not home. He went to see some old friends, I gather. He'll be back later today." It was really the greatest tragedy that Nico had to be married to such a lovely young lady. Leon genuinely loved her spirits. So his insides were churning and burning with shame, all the while he knew Nico was watching him deceiving his wife.

"Great. I can't wait." She looked at her giant boyfriend sitting there in complete annoyance. "Oh my god, you're all sweaty. Is that how you receive your friend? Go take a shower."

"You're right, baby," he said, sighing. "Be right back," he said to Leon, resigned.

But there was nothing more to do there. Leon stayed a few more minutes for appearances but said goodbye.

Chris hadn't come back yet.

The pool guy came up at 1.pm. and Leon decided to make him company as he cleaned. He got on some light shorts, grabbed a beer and some dry snacks; and sat down by a table below a large umbrella that protected him from the sun. Marcos didn't worry about that, a shiny brown skin that was used to intense tanning.

"Want me to take it off, Mr.?" Marcos asked, a striking smile on his pretty lips, while his fingers played on the edge of his shorts.

"You know I do."

And so he watched the young man clean the pool naked, his bare ass so pale it showed how much he enjoyed tanning. He looked over at Leon many times to check if he was being appreciated. This one said he was straight, probably had a girlfriend, but here he was, not thinking twice about opening his legs and exposing his tight hole.

Leon wasn't ready to go for it yet. The boy was definitely asking for a cock. But...Somehow, he felt bound to Nico. Shit, it was so stupid, but there it was. Nico was married, a cheater, but Leon was fancying some dreams of a real relationship. How sad, wasn't it?

He paid Marcos expensively. Gotta keep his options open. The sun was still up way after Marcos left.

"Mr. Leon?" His voice came from behind.

"Here!" Leon said. "Already back?"

The son-in-law arrived at the pool.

"Yeah, guess I'm still tired." he said. He dragged a reclining chair next to his father-in-law. "Mind some company?"

Yes.

"No."

Chris took off his shirt, showing his weakling pale body, skinny and fragile. But he was hairy, just like Leon.

"Are you going to stay there in the sun?" Leon asked.

"I guess I'll borrow some of that sunscreen," he said. He applied some cream on his palm and began to use on his hairy white belly. Leon stopped looking. He heard a grunt and looked again. Chris was trying to use it on his back but apparently had some sort of pain.

"Want some help?" He didn't know why he offered. He hoped the young man would refuse.

"Could you?" he said. Leon sighed.

"Of course."

Standing up, Chris reclined his chair completely and lay on his belly like he was in a spa. The fucking nerve. Leon had said he would help him, though. His shorts was slightly tucked in one of his tight cheeks, and the trails of hair promised a very furry ass. Hm. Leon didn't like those thoughts, and stopped at once.

"Thank you," Chris said, and Leon came over. He took the bottle of sunscreen and rubbed it over his shoulder blades.

Leon had to admit he liked the trust the young man was showing towards him.

He quickly rubbed the sunscreen all over his back.

"Want some on the legs as well?" Leon asked.

"Yeah. Sure." Chris took off his shorts.

He felt the hair under his hand as he rubbed the small legs. He tried not to look at the place where the underwear was tucked in. He did it once. Looked, bit his lip, and stopped. Quickly, not even worth the mention, really.

Then he peeked again.

He shook his head, offended at himself. What was wrong with him? Even if this man was remotely attractive to him, he was his daughter's husband. Abandoned, put-aside husband, but still the husband.

"Uh, should I take off the rest? You know, so it's easier for you."

"It would be a lot easier," Leon said, helping him by taking the white undies and pulling back slowly. He barely held in an approving grunt.

Leon had fucked and fucked a neighbor while his wife, which he liked, thought she was married to a Christian chad, and he was totally fine with that.

But to look at this man and enjoy his naked body felt so dirty. No, not just because of his daughter. But because he despised everything about him. He was weak and unmanly.

And yet, he was making Leon's throbbing cock grow to impossible limits.

Oh my fucking god, he was going to cum.

No, no. He would not.

That weasel didn't deserve a smidgen of his amazing jizz. No fucking way.

He kept rubbing his legs, though. It was so full of hair...maybe Leon had a bigger thing for hair than he thought?

But the butt...It wasn't as big as Nico, nor Marcos for that matter. But it had a hump, a little tight look to it. Cute. He wished he could destroy it with all his might. Push in and make it so wide he could stick a fist in it. He wished...

He really should stop wishing.

He almost slapped himself. His hate for the in-law only grew; it was all his fault. Leon opened his mouth to tell him he was done.

"Don't move..." he said, then he touched the ass-cheeks slightly, looking over to see the reaction Chris would make. The younger man kept still.

Alright.

He touched the hairy butt-cheeks again; he spread them just enough that he could see the lively reddish-purple of the small entrance. His cock reacted instantly, throbbing in his shorts. He widened the spread, getting a better look. Time stood still. This was wrong.

He drooled, biting his lip like a crazy hungry man.

"Damn," Chris said suddenly. And Leon saw the small asshole blink at him. Jesus Christ, he wanted to finger it so badly. "This is..."

"This is just to help you relax," said Leon, softly.

"Yeah...Yeah? Okay. I trust you."

Don't.

"I'm going to have to...do more, you just relax, okay? You can trust me."

Chris's cherry was reddening. Leon rubbed a finger over the edge, and pressed until it opened.

It contracted, fighting the inevitable, until it relaxed. He went a little further and rubbed his thumb around, taking a sigh out of the man. Little rat didn't know what was coming to him. Leon sucked his finger and then rubbed around the orifice.

Chris shivered.

"It's relaxing, isn't it?" Leon said.

"Hmm. It's good, yeah." His voice was strained.

"Chris. You still trust me, right?"

"I do, I trust you," Chris said.

Leon went all in. He opened his mouth wide and stuffed his face, stuffed, buried it deep, and sucked on that asshole without a care for anybody else. No Nico, no daughter, no one.

"Wait, Leon...Wait..." Chris said suddenly, and only the fear in his voice was able to break Leon from his incredible trance.

Chris laid on his back fast. His cock was bursting, balls tight, veins throbbing, purple head almost exploding. Glorious cock.

Chris looked at his father-in-law with horror.

Then he began to cum.

His cock shot a few strings, each one going up to his face, and then it gushed slowly out, going down the shaft. The shots reached his face and chest, and he had closed his eyes to protect them. He was shaking.

When it was over, he kept his eyes closed.

"I'm so sorry," Leon said. Why apologize? It wasn't his fault. It wasn't. "I'm really sorry."

Then the younger man simply took Leon's face in his hands and pulled him for a kiss. He had no way to stop that tongue from doing wild things. The noises they made were abhorrent, ridiculous, and so good.

"You had me shaking," Chris said after licking his face off. Leon could only stare wide eyed. Why the hell was he allowing this little man to use him up like this? "Let's just forget it, okay? What is done is done. I'm gonna shower."

He simply left Leon kneeling on the ground like a needy dog, hard cock twitching up and down over his blue balls.

He went inside, seething. He almost banged on his door, but kept going to his to clean himself. Shit, he was shaking too. His knees throbbed from pain. He ignored it. He couldn't believe he had sucked that stupid little man's ass.

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why did he feel like he just got fucked? He never got fucked. Never.

He vividly remembered the tongue going all over the inside of his mouth and cringed.

They were trying to pretend nothing happened. Dinner time was coming and Chris had taken hold of the kitchen. A very delicious smell of roast chicken reached Leon all the way to the living room where he watched TV as loud as he could. The few instances he had to face his son-in-law after the incident had been awkward at best, but they were trying.

Chris came up to him.

"Can I use the car? I gotta go buy a few things." A neutral voice. Maybe he felt guilty, but was willing to let it pass.

Leon hated him. But now, unfortunately, he had a new strange admiration. He scratched his cheek where his beard was beginning to show.

"I'll do it. You're busy enough."

"I'll write you a list."

A few minutes later, he was driving to the nearest grocery store, feeling stupid for having offered. He wasn't trying to please the younger man. Never. But it felt wrong to let him do everything.

When he got back, he took the grocery to the kitchen. Chris thanked him by grabbing his cock.

"What the...?" Leon grabbed his hand. He squeezed but didn't try to take it out. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up and wait for me in the living room. No pants." Chris turned around and didn't wait to see if he obeyed.

He did. Quite fast, too.

He got naked from the waist down and widened his legs on the couch. He was hard to the point where his cock was pleasuring itself just by being so heavy and thick. He had no control over himself.

Chris came and saw him. A triumph arose in his eyes, something that Leon wanted to tear it out from them, stump on it and curse it. No man would ever feel that kind of triumph over him. No man. But his son-in-law didn't give a fuck about his feelings. He knelt in front of him and began to suck. They both seemed to forget that one had a wife, the other had a daughter.

Leon squinted, twirling his toes as his cock felt the pressure of a throat around it. Wouldn't you know? His daughter's husband could suck cock for a living. Son of a bitch was good. Better than Nico. Made him feel like a little sad kid who never put a cock in his mouth. And Leon couldn't control his reactions, calling for God every two seconds.

Taking off his shirt, Leon squeezed his nipples while he watched. His cock disappeared completely in that mouth, and his cock was not small.

"Oh fuck, FUCK."

"Wanna cum?"

"YES."

"Don't."

"Please," Leon begged. Why? Why was he doing this? He could cum whenever he wanted. Nobody told him what to do ever. "Please, let me cum."

"Alright, Mr. Leon," Chris said. "Go ahead," he said, and put the head on the tip of his tongue, getting the taste of that pre-cum. That sight made Leon lose the only control he had. He let it flow, thick, creamy cum, long-time coming, from Nico earlier today, from Marcos and his beautiful body, from sucking this little rat's ass and being left behind, all coming around to this point. So. Much. Cum.

Chris hummed happily while he jerked and squeezed the cock for more.

"All mine," he said.

He ended the cleaning process and got up. Leon looked up at him with admiration. The older man was a sad sight, exhausted on the couch as if he had been thrown. Bliss made his eyes flutter and his lips tremble.

"Now it's for real," Chris said. "We can't be doing this, Mr. Leon."

Leon nodded.

But of course, it didn't quite work out that way. They both had a taste, and wanted more.

At first, Leon was adamant that Chris was the only one to blame. But to be fair, Leon himself began the advances. He didn't know why. He hated his son-in-law with everything he had. But to touch him accidentally became one of his favorite things during the days. He even had to pretend to soften up, so Chris would feel more comfortable around him. He wanted so much to feel that mouth around his shaft again, he was willing to pretend...only pretend to like the younger man. Maybe even...pretend...to be friends with him...to enjoy his company.

It kind of worked. They were spending more and more time together. The pool became their sanctuary. Leon would go first with beers and snacks, getting the ambiance ready.

Chris showed up a few minutes later, underwear only, white skin shining in the sun, the print of his cock showing; he was smiling. They sat together. The chairs were close enough to allow them to touch. Foot caressing foot.

"We better not."

Leon nodded. He began to ask about his life, about his job, Miriam...Halfway through the story, Leon rubbed their feet together, toes mingled.

"You're a house-hubby," Leon told him.

Chris gave a small laugh.

"I've been getting shit from some of my friends, but I don't care what they think."

"That's indeed very stupid." He put a hand on his leg. "They just want to get into your head."

"That's exactly It." Chris begun to rub the hand on his leg. He shook his head.

They kept caressing each other. Chris had a big erection. Leon wanted to fuck his son-in-law and wouldn't let him escape. Chris, with a finger around Leon's cock, opened his palm and grabbed hard, squeezed. They massaged each other's cock, on top of the belly, touching stomach and chest.

Chris looked at him. Then his attention went to his nipples, which were being pinched harder and harder, back and forth. He reclined on the chair even more, enjoying himself.

"That's," he said under his breath. His nipples were hard and red, getting swollen by each pinch. "Fuck... Hm... Yeah...I trust you...F-fuuuck," he said, closing his eyes. His breathing got hard, quick, and heavy. After three quick grunts, he sighed finally. "Shit." His face got so red. He creamed his underwear. Leon tried not to smile. "I'm gonna go to the pool real quick," the younger man announced.

"Wait..." But he was gone, disappearing under the water, only to come back up with slick hair.

His son-in-law with cum in his underwear waiting inside the pool...

Leon left his chair. He went in calmly, sitting down on the stairs, submerged up to the belly-button. He watched Chris swimming here and there. Suddenly, he stopped swimming. He slowly got closer, knelt one step lower from where Leon was sitting, right between the legs. He let his father-in-law hug him from behind and pinch his nipples. The cock was hard. He squeezed the head, milking it for a little bit more of cum. All the while, Chris was pressing his back against the older man's cock.

Chris turned. He was more confident. He handled the whole volume under the underwear. He extracted the cock and jerked it. Their eyes met. Chris opened his mouth, put out his tongue and rolled around the nipple of his father-in-law.

Leon gasped. Then he hugged the young man, grabbing his butt. Chris moaned, with his mouth pressed against the nipple. He looked up. Leon pulled his face against the nipple again, telling him to suck hard, suck his daddy.

"Suck it like it's better than my daughter's tits," Leon said. Chris tensed up, but didn't stop. After one nipple was swollen enough, he moved to the other one. "God..."

Chris started to jerk himself off, then bit the nipple, making Leon groan. He was getting close. Chris kept sucking the nipple, engrossed. "Hmm," his mouth pulling out of the nipple, leaving a string of saliva. He raised Leon's armpit, sniffed, but then started to lick and inhale. "So good," he said. His tongue went over to the nipple, then to the chest hair. "Miriam wouldn't like to know I was doing this."

"And she never will."

"Yeah."

"Let's get out of the pool now."

They sat on the chairs again, Leon's cock was pulled out hard as rock, ready to be milked. Chris's hands worked fast, jerking, grabbing the balls. His pre-cream gushed out in a long and thick stream that poured down over the shaft and the hands that held it.

"Fuck," Chris was wide eyed, amazed at the amount. His hand was shy when it seized a handful of the hairy nuts, groping them lightly. "So big."

"Come look at them closely. Just kneel, you don't need to do anything. There you go. Now look. Stare right at them."

Chris sighed. He began to lightly yank down the balls. With eyes closed, Chris nudged his nose on the balls, such a soft nudge it was almost funny to see how effective it was for both men. Leon gasped, and Chris was so taken by the smell that he opened his mouth over the balls.

His tongue ran up the length of the thick cock. He licked the head, spit on it, and sucked; sucking the head and licking the cum. He seemed hungry. He stopped to breathe, then opened his lips wide to deep throat the huge monster. He gagged. Saliva escaped his mouth around the shaft. His eyes teared up.

Leon let him enjoy.

Chris moaned on the cock, stroking himself. Leon had to cum. His juice filled Chris's mouth, and he swallowed, while Leon watched with pride his warm load getting appreciated. Chris shot his load on the ground.

He didn't want to let the young man cool off.

"Eat my ass now," he pleaded, lifting up his legs. Chris stuck his face against his anus and licked. His face was red and wet with saliva and the sweat of a hairy ass. Leon gasped. The mouth sucked and bit his anus. He had his ass eaten for so long he lost track of time.

"Better than your daughter's cunt..." Chris said.

Leon was hard again, painfully. Veins felt about to burst, balls tight, swollen, curling up, rubbed against his son-in-law's face.

Leon told his in-law to go down on all fours on the ground. Leon grabbed those tight cheeks, giving them a massage. He slapped them a few times. It felt good to slap his son-in-law. A big smile formed upon his face, and he slapped the ass in front of him hard.

Chris bit his lip when a finger pressed him. Funny how a finger could make a grown man cry. So tight. Suddenly he didn't want to ruin the hole for his cock. He grabbed lube and put some on him and in the hole with one finger. Leon spat on his cock, and pressed it against the hole.

Leon pulled his son-in-law for an embrace while he stroked slowly deep inside. The young man moaned.

"So goddamn big," Chris cried.

"No, you're small," Leon said, kissing his neck. "Small and cute."

"Hm...Please..."

Leon could guess what he wanted. He slammed that ass over and over. It seemed almost cruel, the anus walls wrapping around the shaft and getting dragged by the friction. Chris cried. He ejaculated again with a cock in his ass. Leon's balls were so tight they hurt. Each thrust brought a shock as they slammed against Chris. It was hard to breathe, his body shaking with the effort. His whole life and body and soul dedicated to a small little hole. That tightness around him was a prison he didn't wish to ever leave.

The young man sat beside him by the pool; he had cleaned himself, although there was still cum coming out of his ass. They kissed passionately for a while.

"Miriam can't know" Leon said.

They kissed again. The pool was still warm when they went in, they hugged and kissed against the wall.

"Don't you feel bad?" Chris asked.

"Of course."

They fucked in the pool. Then they moved to the bed. His cock was deep inside his ass, throbbing against the pressure. Somewhere during fucking, they slept, both of them exhausted and with empty balls, not a single drop anymore. Leon woke up alone next morning. But Chris was in the kitchen, in underwear only, a white cute thing that made Leon want to slap it. He held himself, and they ate together a delicious breakfast.

"You left your phone by the pool Yesterday. I recharged it. It's in the living room," Chris said.

Leon thanked him, playing his part as the father-in-law and nothing else. He got his phone and saw that Nico had called him over and over, had sent many messages asking where he was, that he wanted to see him, that he wanted to get fucked. Leon apologized quickly, but wasn't in the mood right now to deal with it. When he got back to the kitchen, Chris was talking to Miriam thorough video call.

"Hey, here he is," Chris said, showing Leon to his daughter.

"Hey, sweetheart! Good morning."

She was laying on a bed, head against a pillow, and had a sleepy face. It was nighttime over there. She asked many questions about what they were doing and how they were spending time, to which Leon managed to create many excuses, some of them complete lies, and obviously let out the fact he was having a great time abusing his son-in-law like a sex toy.

"At least he's behaving," Miriam said, smiling.

"Of course he is. It's annoying how behaved he is, actually." He gave the phone back to the hubby, who was watching with a smile that showed mixed emotions, and let him walk out and talk to her in private. He understood that smile. He felt the same way. A guilty heavy-heart. Miriam's call completely destroyed his desires to fuck Chris on the kitchen table, that was for sure.

And if she had that effect on him, Chris would be totally destroyed emotionally, and wouldn't even look at Leon.

He dispassionately ate his breakfast while he waited for the younger man to come back and tell him they should stop.

Chris came, dropped to his knees and sucked his cock. The small amount of cum the balls produced during sleep was milked out of them and swallowed. "My breakfast," he said awkwardly, blushing hard. Leon had no words. He was surprised out of his mind, absorbed by the young man's behavior.

"I thought you would feel bad...tell me we should stop," he admitted a while later.

"After everything we've done, why not just accept it?" Chris said.

He did. He made him spread his legs on the kitchen table and buried his cock. He had never slammed so hard. Chris turned into a slut, screaming like one, begging like one. Hopefully his daughter wouldn't be able to recognize a fag's ass.

Leon lost himself, tasting his lips, sucking his tongue. He made him smell his armpits again while saying how much he enjoyed a real man's smell.

Later, they showered together, Chris hugged his big father-in-law and said he wanted to go out. He was calm and reserved, like they weren't doing wrong.

There was a moment way past lunch when Chris grew curious about Leon's life. He asked if he slept with other men. Leon lied and said he didn't. Chris smiled like he knew it was a lie, but he couldn't actually know anything, so Leon assumed that the in-law was just impressed.

Then, Nico was knocking on the door. He saw who it was through the peep-hole and was shocked. What the fuck was he going to do? He reminded himself that Nico didn't know anything about Chris, and Chris didn't know anything about Nico.

Leon opened door and let his neighbor in. Chris was there, which instantly prevented Nico from doing anything stupid. Nico was looking gorgeous, red shirt revealing everything big and wide he had underneath, and sweatpants which made his bulge look glorious. He introduced Nico and Chris, and watched both holes he liked to fuck talking to each other.

"How long will you be staying?" Nico asked. They were hanging around in the living room now, drinking beer. The question was friendly, but Leon wondered.

"Just a few more days," Chris answered.

"Must be boring living with this old man," Nico said, laughing. "Let's leave him to his old stuff and go out sometime."

"Aren't you married?"

"So are you."

"Good point."

Leon was so fascinated, he didn't say anything. Nico must have realized he wouldn't get the chance to fuck today, so he left pretty soon after. So the in-laws had the time to lay in bed and have their fun, and sleep together once more like a loving couple.

The next day he woke up alone, Chris wasn't in the kitchen. Although he left breakfast ready, he was nowhere to be seen. When he came back at noon, he told Leon he had been hanging around with Nico. It was strange. He refused to believe himself jealous. Jealous of what? That his fuck-toys were getting along? It was kind of interesting.

So he let it pass, didn't even bother to ask questions about it.

"Let's spend the day outside," Leon told him. He was just planning to eat somewhere new, but ended up shopping in the mall, and even buying some presents for Chris, a watch and some clothes. He paid for them, and Chris protested all the way to the car, where he finally shut up and sucked some cock. He was getting familiar with it, knowing exactly what the older man enjoyed.

"Goddamn, I feel like a slut," Chris said.

Leon didn't disagree.

How many men out there wished they could make man-sluts out of their son-in-laws?

He felt like in a dream.

"I have a surprise for you," Chris said. Leon was intrigued, but excited too, although he could not take the information from him.

They finally arrived home. He took Leon to the living room; Nico was there. He was bare naked except for a little, tiny black underwear. He had a big smile on his face, which was the complete opposite of Leon's expression.

"Calm down, old man," Nico said.

"What did you tell him?" Leon asked, outraged.

"This is not my fault," Nico said, getting heated as well. Maybe he expected a better reception. Leon blinked. "Yeah, that's right, genius. He saw the picture I sent you. That was on the day he arrived. I guess he's okay with it."

"What..." he looked at Chris; his in-law was smiling apologetically. "You knew?" Leon advanced a few steps towards him. His look must have been something, because Chris stepped back. "You think I'm a clown? You knew it all this time? And then what? Did that give you ideas?" His face grew hot; hands forming into fists.

"Calm down, Leon," Nico said.

"You shut up, fag."

"It was an accident," Chris said. "I saw his picture. I wouldn't judge, you know. But you're right, it did give me ideas. So..." He was brave enough to come close and wrap his hands around Leon's waist. They kissed.

Leon was so angry he was shaking, and yet he couldn't refuse the kiss. Nico was watching...The kiss was long and wet.

Breathless, Leon turned his face aside. "I'm not a fool."

He felt like a fool, specially when he took off his clothes and stood naked in front of the two men, his cock obscenely hard. He was supposed to be the one calling the shots here. He was the one who fucked...he was the top.

He knelt with his hard cock going up and down, feeling even more like a fool. Now Nico was telling him what to do too.

And Leon enjoyed, he liked being there, waiting for them to tell him what to do.

"Now if you're really, really up to this, you won't shoot your load before we allow you to," Chris told him, as he bound his hands back with a rope. "Are you up to this?"

"Of course I am," he said. How dare them doubt him?

"Are you really? In the car, you came pretty quickly," Chris said, and Nico laughed, which flamed Leon's insides until he was ready to breathe fire.

"You begged for my cum, you little rat," he said. Chris smiled. He was infuriating. Leon wanted to fuck him so bad. "I am...I won't come until you tell me to."

"Until we tell you to," Nico said.

"Okay."

Nico began his torture by fucking himself back on Leon's cock. He had a big fat ass and it was impossible to stay silent. He stopped a while later, when Leon was really enjoying himself, making him feel used and frustrated. He didn't complain. Nico kept coming, fucking himself for a while, using the cock like a toy, then abandoning him without any concern for Leon.

Chris made him sit on the couch, relieving his knees from the pain. Then he sucked the tip of the cock hard and painful.

He brought Leon to the edge, then let go. While they waited Leon to cool off, Chris and Nico talked over him, about their wives, about jobs, like they were old friends. Leon wasn't supposed to say anything.

He felt small and used, and wanted more. It was getting progressively hard to hold his ejaculation. Maybe Chris was right and he wasn't up for it. Shit, he even reached orgasm once that day before. Maybe he wasn't as powerful as he thought. Maybe he needed these two to show him how weak and powerless he was.

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck. Leon was breaking and he knew it. He knew it and didn't want to do anything about it.

He had to watch both men cumming on top of his belly, while he held in his own release. It was hard. He didn't think he would ever cry from pure pleasure, but his cock was so sensitive by the time Nico mounted him and rode him like a goddamn cowboy, he felt like exploding with emotions. No part of his body went unscathed. His nipples were messy and red and swollen. They hurt to the touch. They were trying to make him come while ordering him not to. It was VERY hard.

He begged. He would never forget his voice when he begged for them to let him cum. They didn't let him, so he didn't. It was crazy how much control you actually had in your orgasm. He had always thought it was the most spontaneous thing in his life. What a lie.

Chris jumped on me, then sat on my face so I could suck his ass and taste my own cock. My cock was purple after that.

Shit, could cocks actually explode?

"This is so much fun," Nico said.

Then they made him suck both their cocks at once. He felt like a slut. That was when he got really desperate.

"Please," he said. His hands were bound, he had no control, except the one he was about to lose. "Please..." It was hard to say please with two cocks in your mouth.

"Do it, cum for us," Chris said.

And Leon saw the light. His eyes turned in his head, he arched his back and moaned like a bull. His cum came like a fountain, in waves, as strong as current.

"OH MY GOD!"

They were both on top of him now, kissing him, congratulating him, making him feel special and powerful again.

Toes twirling, cock twitching spasmodically, like a living snake.

More cum than he thought humanely possible.

"You did it," Chris whispered in his ears. He felt so proud.

He took a shower while Chris prepared some food because they were hungry again. Nico had to go to his wife. Leon washed himself, his mind still numb. Did he even need to dress up? He did it only because of the cold. They ate, then went to the living room, which was neat again, and watched some TV. They twined their legs together, hugging and kissing slowly. There wasn't much to talk about.

But he did have a question.

"Do you even like my daughter?"

"Do you?" Chris said right back.

"Of course I do," he said defensively. "I...She's everything to me."

"To me as well," Chris said. And they were silent again. There didn't seem to be anything else to argue about. They fucked up. They couldn't stop.

Leon went to grab a bottle of wine.

"I managed to not cheat on my wife. Then she died and I felt...free," he said when he got back. Chris sipped his glass, watching him. "It was horrible to feel that way. She had been sick for a while; Miriam must have told you."

"She did." He seemed to sense something that made him come closer and caress his chest.

"You came along and I...All I could think about was you. I was jealous of my own daughter because of you. Just so you know. If I ever seemed angry or indisposed towards you. I was crazy about you. And the only way I found to respect my daughter and you was to hate you."

Chris was a bit wide-eyed, and didn't know what to say.

"I guess it still wasn't enough. Here we are," Leon said bitterly.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"Well, I guess I have something to tell you too."

"Uh oh."

"She's been cheating on me for a while. She's pregnant, you know. She doesn't want people to know yet, that's why she hasn't told you. She also doesn't know I know about her co-worker, and I'm one hundred percent sure it's not mine. When she insisted that I traveled with her, I didn't go. I came here to stay with you because I'm planning to move in, but I have no family here. So I was using you, while trying to get a good grip on my life before the storm. The storm came early though. At the very least, I just got a job at a firm. There's that."

For some reason, Leon wasn't surprised. He had imagined something was going on.

"You enjoyed fucking me, didn't you? To get back at her."

"Don't worry. I'd never tell her."

"I know. You're good."

"So are you."

"Are you even into guys?" Leon asked.

"I guess I am now."

"That's not how it works."

He shrugged. Such a simple movement, but it meant so much. "Man, that's crazy. You were into me all this time?"

Leon blushed.

They kissed.

The end.