Bottoms..What's your first big dick like?

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have bottomed exactly twice ...ever. The first time was a average maybe below average sized dick and i hardly remember it much... the second time this april to be exact... was a bigger, thicker guy. It wasn't easy but after giving up once he finally was able to get it in... felt good the sensation was more like what devin_q said. It didn't last long either the repeated stop-go meant and the tightness of my hole made hiem come within minutes. I was a happy man long after not sure if it was the sensation itself or the psychological thrill of having done it after a long time!

The long and short of it is (pun totally intended) is yeah in my case size did matter!

Last edited:

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't have a very good first bottoming experience. The dude was 8.5 and thick. He tried and tried to penetrate but couldn't get into my virgin ass. My advice, don't start out with a big dick for your first time. Start with a small dildo first and work your way up.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first was (he claimed) 8", met him online, and it was so thick that I could hardly get my lips around it. He more or less hunched on my hole but never really entered. Tried a 2nd and 3rd time but still no entry. My spinkter was just too tight and I was too much an amature at the time although I was like 41 at the time but it was my first time with a guy.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a great learning experience. He was VERY thick.. beercan+. I had probably had sex once or twice at that point. We fooled around on his couch and then made our way to his bed. He had me sit on him which took forever... then I finally took it all in. At which point he flexed which caused me to jump off and fall onto the floor. We laughed it off and then went back to the couch and jerked off.

Now I have a two buds that are as thick has he was, but I have no problem taking them.

devin_q

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Totally understood what you're talking about. I just kind of smiled at this post because it's true. Not always a "hot" experience hahaha :)
I remember those bladder poking needing to pee days haha!

did you eventually like to bottom or what now? =P

Oh yes, its much better. I think I've always preferred to bottom. My time with "the big one" made me more capable of handling a well-endowed partner.

thekanenator

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time was with a way to big 10 inch and thick as (not the biggest I have seen/sucked). Coupled with his ejaculation problem (took forever to cum). It was extremely painful and vowed never again to have sex with a bloke that size. I try to stick to 5-7 inches and not to thick. I find it more enjoyable and I can cum a load more. Getting over 8 inches is just to uncomfortable and painful. Might also because I have a very slim frame as well.

fcnate

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first big cock was 9.5" (measured with my hand & then a ruler) and average thickness. He took his time getting the head in and then I said "OK, put the rest in" and he said he was already in. It felt so incredible. He was one of the best fucks I've ever had. We met on a nude beach near Santa Cruz.

I've had 3 more since. The only one I couldn't take was 13" and we didn't have enough lube. I really tried. Looking back on it 20 years ago, I wish like hell we would have just gone to the store! He was one hot guy too.

All but one were the nicest guys which suprised me at the time because I'd always thought big-dicked guys would have a huge attitude too. The other one was one strange dude, but he had a killer cock and knew what to do with it! All 4 were black, rock hard, and stayed hard without a cockring.

Last edited:

thirtyseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yes, its much better. I think I've always preferred to bottom. My time with "the big one" made me more capable of handling a well-endowed partner.

Do you think you only enjoy bigger ones, thus making you a size queen? Or would any cock be good for u still?

This question applies to everyone! I think I would enjoy every size even after getting "the big one" lol.

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My 1st big one and the 2nd dick I ever took anally was 9.5 and beer can thick. Since both of us were around 20 he was rock hard but did not last long. I came when I felt him fill the condom in my ass (scared me that I could feel him squirt and then a warm sensation, but the condom was intact and full when he pulled out)!

iBottom4blk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm a total bottom (good thing too...i'm hung like a hamster)...the first big cock i ever had was from my first 3way with a straight couple...i was 19 ...they lived in my apt. bldg and we originally got together to watch tv once a week.....but after a few weeks they asked me to join in with them...they were looking for a tag team on her ..... after explaining my sexual orientation and that i was too small to do anything for her...they asked to see it .....they had never seen one as small as mine....she made her BF show his to me saying it was only fair... it was the largest i had ever seen at that time 9.5 x 5..... after a few months (more) of them coming over to watch tv.... he told me he thought of me as like a girl to him and wanted to know if i'd be his first bottom(boy)...his GF was begging me to let him.... so i said yes..... he took me very slow....she was guiding his cock in me and making sure he didn't hurt me..... it was a wonderful experience for me ....they cam over many more times to play together ... once she started a new job and worked nights ...he started coming over on his own...

justtoohot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Used a sierra Nevado bottle for an hour last night night, slipped in and and so easy and loved it. My 8" whopper is very veiny and has prepared me over the last few years for any occasion. I think I could enjoy any real cock man has to offer.

xxncxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ugh, well I'd never bottomed for a guy larger than like 6 inches before until a few months back when I guess you could say I finally got a taste of my own medicine in the form of a guy with an 8-incher. Unfortunately he was pretty rough, and the sex was awful. My ass hurt for like 2 weeks after and I'm still kind of afraid to bottom again :(

thirtyseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm a total bottom (good thing too...i'm hung like a hamster)...the first big cock i ever had was from my first 3way with a straight couple...i was 19 ...they lived in my apt. bldg and we originally got together to watch tv once a week.....but after a few weeks they asked me to join in with them...they were looking for a tag team on her ..... after explaining my sexual orientation and that i was too small to do anything for her...they asked to see it .....they had never seen one as small as mine....she made her BF show his to me saying it was only fair... it was the largest i had ever seen at that time 9.5 x 5..... after a few months (more) of them coming over to watch tv.... he told me he thought of me as like a girl to him and wanted to know if i'd be his first bottom(boy)...his GF was begging me to let him.... so i said yes..... he took me very slow....she was guiding his cock in me and making sure he didn't hurt me..... it was a wonderful experience for me ....they cam over many more times to play together ... once she started a new job and worked nights ...he started coming over on his own...

him coming over on his own... lol..... that's pretty hot and fun. Hopefully I can find a neighbour like that? haha

thirtyseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ugh, well I'd never bottomed for a guy larger than like 6 inches before until a few months back when I guess you could say I finally got a taste of my own medicine in the form of a guy with an 8-incher. Unfortunately he was pretty rough, and the sex was awful. My ass hurt for like 2 weeks after and I'm still kind of afraid to bottom again :(

I'm so sorry to hear about this ! I mentioned in another thread about hookin up with this really thick latino.. Couldn't wrap my hand around it.. I only gave head though... I'd want to try other things but we'll see in time. He's real thick.. and would hate for the above to happen!

I'm texting him now actually... hopefully I can get a picture? Lol.

axcess4all

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first big dick was about 7.5 and very thick. He was an aggressive guy and just rammed it in me and pounded away for what seemed like hours. It was painful at first, but after a while I started to enjoy it.

thirtyseven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first big dick was about 7.5 and very thick. He was an aggressive guy and just rammed it in me and pounded away for what seemed like hours. It was painful at first, but after a while I started to enjoy it.

You lucky chap! You didn't get that bladder poking experience?
Or learning to relax ur "ring" to let it in? Just ram ram ram ur broken in! hahaha Wow. I'm glad you enjoyed it your first time. I know I wouldn't enjoy it my first time, especially not for hours.